Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time to try sucking dick
I can’t believe I am posting this, I have thought about it sooo much. But I am soooo terribly curious about sucking dick. No kissing, or hugging, just sucking for the first time and maybe having mine sucked. It occupies my thoughts very much. Ya no it would seem like it would be a easy thing to achieve, as I am around guys all the time. But you can’t say, hay, what’s goings on? Mind if I suck your dick?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No ideas on how to break the ice with someone regarding something sucking there Dicks? Trust and discretion is a must as I have children, I do not know who or what to look for. I would love to be walked thru the process. Any idea? What hook up sites or avenues?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
LookAndShow637
Kind of tricky, depending on what risk you are willing to take.
There are plenty of avenues to find local guys seeking similar things. You used to be able to go to Craigslist, but they stopped the personals a while ago.
If you are a user, it is very easy to find groups of people looking for this sort of things. If you are lucky the group may be local.

The risk comes in trying to determine how safe the individual is, medically and mentally, and of course where and when. May not want to invite someone over to your home, and they may be just as hesitant to do the same.

My only two experiences came from defunct sources, some Hotmail group I think and the aforementioned Craigslist.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You said you are around guys all the time, well there is a very good chance one of the guys has the same idea. That happened to me many years ago. To make a long story short, my friend his wife, and myself and my wife were hanging out and had a little extra to drink. One thing led to another and sex always takes over the conversation. I let it slip I would try to suck a cock, everyone laughed. My buddy approaches me afterwards and said he wanted to try also. The rest is history, we have been at it for ten years now. I find as guys get older they want to see what they have been missing. Good Luck. Thunder.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
thunder256 said: You said you are around guys all the time, well there is a very good chance one of the guys has the same idea. That happened to me many years ago. To make a long story short, my friend his wife, and myself and my wife were hanging out and had a little extra to drink. One thing led to another and sex always takes over the conversation. I let it slip I would try to suck a cock, everyone laughed. My buddy approaches me afterwards and said he wanted to try also. The rest is history, we have been at it for ten years now. I find as guys get older they want to see what they have been missing. Good Luck. Thunder.

i am Dave and i have been sucking cocks for six years and love it when it is fresh out Sophias pussy

LookAndShow637
thunder256 said:My buddy approaches me afterwards and said he wanted to try also.

I’d love to find a “suck buddy”. Unfortunately I currently have a pretty small circle of friends and most of them are in other parts of the country!
Very few local

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You could try squirt or grinder.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Leedo123456 said: No ideas on how to break the ice with someone regarding something sucking there Dicks? Trust and discretion is a must as I have children, I do not know who or what to look for. I would love to be walked thru the process. Any idea? What hook up sites or avenues?

I am in this exact same position, I have a fascination with cock I want to touch one and eventually suck one but I just don't know how to go about it. I've had a few experiences on k I k with other men sending each other pics and messages about what we would do to each other, I found it such a turn on but I'm craving more now.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
East_yorks_man said:
Leedo123456 said: No ideas on how to break the ice with someone regarding something sucking there Dicks? Trust and discretion is a must as I have children, I do not know who or what to look for. I would love to be walked thru the process. Any idea? What hook up sites or avenues?

I am in this exact same position, I have a fascination with cock I want to touch one and eventually suck one but I just don't know how to go about it. I've had a few experiences on k I k with other men sending each other pics and messages about what we would do to each other, I found it such a turn on but I'm craving more now.

if they get a look at your cock they will be helpless

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
East_yorks_man said:

if they get a look at your cock they will be helpless

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had the same feelings for years. The curiosity became so strong and eventually I acted on it. My first encounter was made by taking an ad on craigslist, which they no longer do. However, there is a site that I found where you can join for free. You can set up a profile with photos if you want. You can send and receive messages, view other profiles, join chat rooms. There you will find gay, bi and bi curious guys like yourself. Some features are limited for free access, but membership is really inexpensive. Message me if you are interested. I am certain, you won't regret finding a buddy.

LookAndShow637
maturelover6161 said: I had the same feelings for years. The curiosity became so strong and eventually I acted on it. My first encounter was made by taking an ad on craigslist, which they no longer do. However, there is a site that I found where you can join for free. You can set up a profile with photos if you want. You can send and receive messages, view other profiles, join chat rooms. There you will find gay, bi and bi curious guys like yourself. Some features are limited for free access, but membership is really inexpensive. Message me if you are interested. I am certain, you won't regret finding a buddy.

So…. NewbieNudes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LookAndShow637 said:
maturelover6161 said: I had the same feelings for years. The curiosity became so strong and eventually I acted on it. My first encounter was made by taking an ad on craigslist, which they no longer do. However, there is a site that I found where you can join for free. You can set up a profile with photos if you want. You can send and receive messages, view other profiles, join chat rooms. There you will find gay, bi and bi curious guys like yourself. Some features are limited for free access, but membership is really inexpensive. Message me if you are interested. I am certain, you won't regret finding a buddy.

So…. NewbieNudes

Dam, I see in your profile, the part of the country you are from, I am from JUST over the Kentucky line, but currently live in the south, I still have family there but am not planning a visit anytime soon. Just my luck.

LookAndShow637

Dam, I see in your profile, the part of the country you are from, I am from JUST over the Kentucky line, but currently live in the south, I still have family there but am not planning a visit anytime soon. Just my luck.

Always the way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are correct. I just want to suck a dick for the first time.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Leedo123456 said: You are correct. I just want to suck a dick for the first time.

Well for me living in the UK it is fairly easy to find a gay/bi sauna to use for some naked fun with many guys looking to have some cock action, so perhaps looking at what might be available for you and the distance you are happy to travel to find one will prove suckcessful ? rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started

. Try Silverdaddies .com. You should be able to find someone there..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding a buddy for your 1st dick encounter.
Leedo123456 said: You are correct. I just want to suck a dick for the first time.

Well I have some suggestions. the riskier ones are to google cruising spots near me. Several sites collect such info which may lead to a hook-up, usually outdoors or a restroom. Guys will be looking around and making eye contact for longer than a hello. One or the both of you will have scouted out a bit of seclusion, A similar option is parking areas/rest areas along highways, especially those with adjacent woods. Naturally there is no guarantee you'll meet some one nor that they won't be weird, but then again you are there, so... These have worked for me on an impulse 2 times.

A better or more controlled way is to check out these two free hook-up sites: sniffies.com and doublelist.com. Goth require you sign up but little else. sniffies searches places near you via your location and doublelist has several larger cites but with nearby towns listed in individual ads. Finally, Craigslist still carries ads in activities or missed connections but you must be subtle and deceptive or your ad gets flagged and taken down.

Good Luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dick sucking
ya feel the same way about sucking dick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Go to an adult bookstore or sex shop that has a video viewing booth or theater. Plenty of guys looking to suck or get sucked.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Leedo123456 I sent you a PM with info..... Go to a site called bateworld dot com....... you'l find real guys that wanna hook up and try the same things... I'm alltanman2 on there

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
thunder256 said: You said you are around guys all the time, well there is a very good chance one of the guys has the same idea. That happened to me many years ago. To make a long story short, my friend his wife, and myself and my wife were hanging out and had a little extra to drink. One thing led to another and sex always takes over the conversation. I let it slip I would try to suck a cock, everyone laughed. My buddy approaches me afterwards and said he wanted to try also. The rest is history, we have been at it for ten years now. I find as guys get older they want to see what they have been missing. Good Luck. Thunder.

i am Dave and i have been sucking cocks for six years and love it when it is fresh out Sophias pussy

lucky man! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I found that going to my local common there were usually guys hanging around looking for some mutual man fun.............. fondling, sucking or wanking or even more.

I have meet several guys (mainly older ones) who love to suck dicks and they have sucked me a few times. I am rathe reluctant to do it as I worry about the hygeine aspect but when someone sucks me I really enjoy it and I always tell them Im not too keen to suck them and they dont mind .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st cock
Several years ago....met a German couple on a nudist beach in Spain. Stopped to have drink rest on beach did not realise nudist beach tbh.

Got chatting she was older huge tits but saggy and he had giant dick I suddenly found I was staring at it. We chatted she had some English and he started stroking his cock and saw my election I tried to hide. She started to rub her slit while chatting then wanking him as if the norm. She signalled re a drink and they invited me back to beach apartment to my amazement I followed them without 2nd though. Hoped to maybe fuck her or get blown I suppose but...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just go for it! You won't regret it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard to do
Asking someone if you can suck their cock is one of the hardest things you can do, especially if it is for your first time. Contacting a stranger online is a little easier, but has its own problems and dangers. I was lucky that when I became so curious I just had to try it I had an old friend that over several drinks one night had confided to me that he was big and liked to suck chick sometimes. Several years later when I was so curious I finally remembered that and asked him if he had been serious and if so, could I suck his. He said yes and I did and liked it, he then did and I also liked that. We remained suck buddies for a few years until he moved all the way across the country. Now I am in the same situation, looking for a partner. Asking a friend is hard unless you already know.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rustler73044 said: Asking someone if you can suck their cock is one of the hardest things you can do, especially if it is for your first time. Contacting a stranger online is a little easier, but has its own problems and dangers. I was lucky that when I became so curious I just had to try it I had an old friend that over several drinks one night had confided to me that he was big and liked to suck chick sometimes. Several years later when I was so curious I finally remembered that and asked him if he had been serious and if so, could I suck his. He said yes and I did and liked it, he then did and I also liked that. We remained suck buddies for a few years until he moved all the way across the country. Now I am in the same situation, looking for a partner. Asking a friend is hard unless you already know.

wish. you was closer, we could solve each. others problems..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same
I too have felt the same way for a really long time. So a few years ago I acted on the urge and went to a place with a gloryhole. Found a site that listed adult shops with gloryholes and visited a few. Here in downstate NY there are a few such places where you can engage in that desire. Found this spot a little ways upstate went in paid $10 watched a few old videos after a short while heard the door open in the next booth he put his dick in the hole between the booths and I sucked him off but he never came. Then he put his mouth up to the hole and invited me to get sucked off I came a lot he drank it all.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds