Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
weight hanging balls
I do not understand the urge/need to place weight on ball sack to stretch ball sack. Could someone explain? I know everyone likes what they like, but is it for looks, or is there something to it, that I don't understand? I personally love the way it feels to put a penis pump on and pump it up to extreme, the little bit of pain and stretch feels wonderful, I don't need a penis pump, I just like the way it feels. So I understand, people like what they like, but if ball stretching improves ejaculation or something, I would try it. I suppose at the very least it would help to slap against the ass of the one your fucking, when your hitting it hard.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ball sack stretching
Some guys pump their balls to softball size and bigger. Some do saline to huge basketball sizes. They also do saline to the dick. I've never done saline, but have pumped up my balls a couple of times. But I prefer to pull my balls down to hang lower. The sensation of them hanging low and swinging is very pleasant. There is no pain in doing if done correctly with moderation. Nothing is instant. It takes time to have low hangers and everyone is different. Some like pain and into ball busting, I do not like that sort of thing at all. The only uncomfortable feeling is pinching and pulled hairs, why shaving is done. I started by pulling down on my balls by hand while bateing for pleasure. Stretchy rings and then metal weights. Its been over 10 years and have gone from tight zero hang to over 6 inches of hang. Wife likes the balls hitting on her, but not having any big weights on during sex. I enjoy the weights and addicted to the feeling. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you for reply, so your wife likes them slapping her when your hitting it? If so, that would be a good reason to do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feels good
I don’t overly stretch my sack. I do like putting some weights on because it heightens the sensation when my balls are caressed. Feels good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've read that some men put the rings or weights above their balls to delay orgasm and fuck longer. But that's just what I've read. Not sure about the exaggerated versions of that, though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Orchido
I think that Orchido has that nicest looking balls on all of NN. heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I think that Orchido has that nicest looking balls on all of NN. heart heart heart

....as the owner of balls and curious what is considered nice balls , I tried to see Orchido but "no member found"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Low Hanging Balls
stevenasty said:
Julieannfringe said: I think that Orchido has that nicest looking balls on all of NN. heart heart heart

....as the owner of balls and curious what is considered nice balls , I tried to see Orchido but "no member found"

Try Orchido22....Dunno why nn chopped my numbers off.
Thanks again Julieannfringe love your posts!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weight hanging balls
There is a satisfying buzz from stretching and enclosure of your ball
I found by using a ball flask which is a weighty tight cylinder secured by a tight collar at top of the ball sack gives a exciting and satisfying sensation
This can be enjoyed for a few hours before you remove and release it getting a warm seseation. Hope if you try it it will do the same for you!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I will apologize now
But for some reason I think I would love to do this to hubby at least once. Just to see how he reacted and let's be honest to find out for ourselves is it pleasure or pain or maybe even both. Problem is I don't think I am willing to return the favor in someway or fashion.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
An ex just before we split up started hanging weights on my balls, it didnt do much for me other than the enjoyment of the attention but she enjoyed it, both butting the weights on but more so making them swing. She liked being bent over and watching them swing whilst being fucked but it was probably more of a dominance thing although she never said that.

Racketsports
Heavy weights
I like the feeling of heavy weight on my balls, it makes my balls feel like they have to work so much harder to cum and therefore a stronger orgasm. Just my 2 cents.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sretching
I have been stretching my balls for about 20 years. I currently can wear weights that measure 6 inches. Love the feel of the weight. Highly recommend it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wish I could do stretching but my balls are small and my bag is tight. curse