Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies: Tongue or Vibrator
Question for the women here. What brings you to a more powerful orgasm? A good tongue or a vibrator?
Tell us your preference.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tongue or Vibrator?
Vibrators can do things that tongues cannot, but they can't match the human touch and smile of a happy muncher. I give my nod to the human touch, but not by much! heart heart grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1, The vibrator is for when the tongue can't teach, like like while you're already fucking.

2, It's a win win to use the tongue and vibrator at the same time, specially if the vibrator is a dildo.

3. A tongue, a vibrator, and a dildo together can give all kind of combinations of fun for her at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
I always want the tongue and lips, there is nothing better then to pull your man into your pussy as his tongue explores every part and he nibbles on your clit. That being said If I can get the vibrations to go along with it that a major plus.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The tongue can swirl the Clit and what the tongue/mouth offer is a wet kiss that let's the woman smell herself on your face. Trust me-that drives some women WILD with passion.

Eat her out, face-fuck her then have her ride a Vibe or use it to royally fuck her with and she will sleep for days afterwards. Use it after your tongue to get her ready for a fist-fuck and when she Cums she will look like she is leaving this life/Universe. Done right, she will not wake up until late in the next day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes!

The combo move my hubby uses is incredible; both at the same time...licking just below my pussy and above my asshole with a vibe on my clit...or a vibrating dildo while he sucks and lick my clit

OK...gotta go find him NOW!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neither.

Cock.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.94 seconds