Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex as therapy
Okay, how many of us view sexual anything as a form of therapy as well as sexual pleasure?

I think of examples like a friend that flat out needs to suck Cock and swallow to feel wonderful. The older she gets the more she craves sucking young Cock-says she is getting the "lifeforce" itself that way.

I think of a former Boyfriend who I was the Bull for because he need a man to Buttfuck him and show him how to make love that way. David just could not deal with his needs and wanted no part of "gay life" but through a mutual close friend she talked him into letting me do him. It went on for a year and then he focused on a woman that he eventually married. The mutual friend, Kelly, jacked-her Clit off so much watching us that I thought she would rub it off outright- ohmy

An older FWB had been in a sexless marriage for some time and married to the same husband for 30 years too. Out of high school and married, three kids, then suddenly 48 and kids gone and husband on the road driving a truck. Darla began masturbating life crazy as her sex drive woke up like happens with many women as they age. One day one thing led to another and for the first time ever she was eaten out and got to watch me masturbate and spray. She went back-and-forth between just watching and wanting to be fed but over two years, serviced her and taught her all that she did not know as she was going to stay married but had to have what I could do for her. Darla learned to masturbate such and have accessory sex such that she was on her own but once she realized that her weight and hairy ways was HOT then she really clicked it.

My wife now flat out needs to be Vaginally fucked at least once per week. Says that the swell of my Cock and the eruption does something for her that she cannot verbalize but it is a need not a want.

A former coworker took up photography and focuses on boudoir photo shoots. Mary Beth tells me that she has some of the shoots turn into fuck-sessions after the shoot and that even though married to a husband that she is happy with and sexually active with must have her model fucks too. Grinding it out so she can say she is "fucking" them gets her going period but it only happens at times and she does not fuck other women.

So, what are the experiences of others here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.07 seconds