Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
bwabus1383
NN verification?
Hello
Do you generally get more views and comments if your verified? Or does that matter?
What is the purpose of being verified?

TIA

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me I am more likely to appreciate a verified member and personally think all members that post pics here should go through the NN verification process. Just my 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Verification is fun
Verification is fun. It makes us think outside the box, so to speak... And it makes us use our imaginations to post something different and identifiable for NN. heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. It lets people know that my wife is fully aware and happy with her pics being in here and viewed by others. I suspect some sneak their wives pictures in here without the wifes permission. I like knowing the woman is happy to be in here and seen.

Tom39
lamihot said: Husband here. It lets people know that my wife is fully aware and happy with her pics being in here and viewed by others. I suspect some sneak their wives pictures in here without the wifes permission. I like knowing the woman is happy to be in here and seen.

Exactly this, if I'm chatting to people I like to know that the woman involved is totally aware of what is happening.

Not much purpose otherwise.......

Tom39
lamihot said: Husband here. It lets people know that my wife is fully aware and happy with her pics being in here and viewed by others. I suspect some sneak their wives pictures in here without the wifes permission. I like knowing the woman is happy to be in here and seen.

Exactly this, if I'm chatting to people I like to know that the woman involved is totally aware of what is happening.

Not much purpose otherwise.......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to be verified, but I deleted all my pics for personal reasons, so now I’m not. I like verification because it means that the account is a real person and not a fake. I originally joined here a long time ago for real people, not fakes or bots looking to sell shit. When I chat or message someone I like it to be a real person.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not for me
NN can tell me all they want about how secure your info is but there is no way I am giving that kind of personal information to a third party. This has nothing to do with people knowing I am a real person. Many people like the fact that they can be a little secretive and show a little skin or communicate with others that have the same interests as they do, this is the internet and nothing is secure. Our pics are gone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seattlcpl said: I used to be verified, but I deleted all my pics for personal reasons, so now I’m not. I like verification because it means that the account is a real person and not a fake. I originally joined here a long time ago for real people, not fakes or bots looking to sell shit. When I chat or message someone I like it to be a real person.

Verified account don't guarantee the person isn't fake. There one or two accounts that just look like someone paid an onlyfans model to pose with a piece of paper with their username and NN written on it.