Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Realising how fucking hot it is watching your Girl/Wife fuck other people!!
(I've changed some of the names for obvious reasons)
This was our first Adventure or exploit into that world of sharing ‘my girl’, We were both very young but we both loved it and from this period on we were much more open to experimenting with different kinks and whatever and we’ve had some fucking unbelievable sexual experiences since!
We still love to explore our boundaries! 🥰 So here’s the sexual beginnings story of myself and my wife of many years now, so We were in High school, I was a few years ahead of her, didn’t even know she existed, she was a flat chested pre-pubescent, as she matured much later than almost/if not all of the girls in her year, she was still a virgin where I was gaining a lot of experience in that area, so I was a confident cocky bloke and she was still pretty naive but willing to snag me whatever the cost I guess! So she had made contact with me on a couple of occasions but I sort of ignored her, although I found her very beautiful and sexually attractive, she was just too physically immature to take seriously especially because of the taunting I would receive from my friends if anything were to happen between us! (as in, I appeared to be a man while she still looked like a little girl) (I guess there's a message here about judging books by their covers?) Short time later we are at a party we both ended up at somehow and at the end of the night everyone had paired off and disappeared except a few of us including myself and Kimberly, (the girl I'm talking about and my 'now' Wife) so long story short, we ended up in a room together where I ate her pussy until she came and then she sucked my cock until I did, and she swallowed every drop and licked it clean!! (too much info lol?) She gave fantastic head, and because my hands had wandered, somehow a finger had found it’s way inside of her pussy, I could tell how super tight she was and all I could think of after that was getting my cock inside of that super small snatch! (Teen boys are narcissistic shitheads, what can I say?🤷‍♂️wink So we started to date and my cock would either be in her mouth or pussy for much of that time!
I found, (to my delight) that she was extremely horny too, and was up for anything!! (If I said “go for it” she would rise to any sexual challenge and love it! Her turn ons were basically ‘whatever turned me on’! (sounds misogynist, but its what she liked, what can I say?) So we explored every sexual position and harmless kink we could think of. But after this one time where I fucked her bent over a picnic table at night in a park while my mate watched and wanked, I found myself soo turned on, and I seen that Kim was too, she was making so much noise and watching to see if he was watching, then she watched him smash his cock then made eye contact with him while getting ploughed by me whilst moaning, and she also was manoeuvring herself so that he would get the best view of her pussy and the action!,
So her pussy is super tight and it ended way too soon for that exact reason but I already had a taste for it and so did she! 😂

For probably most guys this Would make them hugely jealous but I fricken loved it!
From then on, that’s all I wanted to do, explore ’THAT’ side of kinky sex! (🤷‍♂️
I wanted to watch her fucking or being fucked by all different sorts of guys, not sure why, though, it just turned me on like nothing else! 😂 Then very soon after my realisation, when I was out with Kim one day, we come across a friend of mine that I hadn’t seen in a very long time, Kim didn’t know him or any of his friends and I only knew him and his girlfriend! So they invited us to his place on the weekend for a party, he had a lot of friends going that I didn’t know, but it was a rare weekend where i didn't have much on so I thought it would be ok
Jason’s parents, (my not often seen friend) are away for the weekend and Jason’s uncle Ivan is supposed to chaperone! So we turn up and find out that we will be sleeping in the Uncle Ivan’s room which is more like a shed or workshop at the back of his parents house!
The party is okay everybody gets really drunk and as time goes on people start slipping away and hooking up, or going to sleep, so during the night we noticed my mates Uncle Ivan hitting on the young girls (more than thirty years his junior 😂wink drunkenly and not getting very far, he was pretty much a loser who was probably still a virgin, trying to get into some young girls pants! Who could blame him really? 😂 At one point Ivan walked up behind my girl and grabbed her butt and told her how cute she was, When I saw this I didn’t have the usual reaction though, my cock got hard, Kimmy Just smiled to be polite but didn’t really answer him, and he sort of just wandered off!🤷‍♂️

Jason’s uncle Ivan was probably in his very late 40s early 50s but not in good shape, not fat but just soft and sloppy like he hadn’t really worked or done much physically ever!
His face wasn’t that pleasant either, more just bloated looking and common, girls wouldn’t really pay him any attention looks wise and he was super awkward around them soberfrom what I had seen, and even more so when he was drunk it seemed! 🤷‍♂️ But when he was drunk, he didn’t even realise how awkward he was being so he scared them off even more!😂 So just imagine ‘the polar opposite of a charming ladies man’ and that was Ivan! 😂

Anyway when things slowed down at the party, people started leaving and we decided to go to bed, We were of the understanding that we had the room to ourselves for the night at first but then my friend Jason said that his Uncle Ivan will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor beside us! (The thought of having my girl, whom I know he found sexually attractive regardless of her physical immaturity, naked or semi naked very close to where he was sleeping, turned me on immensely so I got to work trying to make it happen)
So at about 2am in the morning we went to the room and got into bed, I was super horny as always but also from seeing Ivan and a couple of others hit on Kimberly, so as we were about to climb into bed, I undressed myself and started to undressed Kim, she protested a little saying that Ivan might walk in and see us, I laughed and looked her straight in the eyes and while rubbing her pussy told her “that’s exactly what I am hoping for” 😂
So she giggled and pretty much just let me do whatever I wanted, she was just super horny after that and didn’t seem to care at all if he walked in! so we started to fuck doggy style and she was trying to pull the blankets up so if someone walked in they couldn’t see but I pulled them away and the longer we screwed the less she cared until she just didn’t care in the least, the Church Choir could have turned up and watched and she wouldn’t have cared because of the alcohol maybe!
After she cum she just wanted to curl up and go to sleep! We were still naked and she drifted off pretty quick, she was on the outside of me on the bed, closest to the door and facing towards me so her arse was pointing to the door, she had her knees pulled up towards her chest a little, sort of in a semi fetal position fast asleep!
Kimberly has a super sexy arse even back then when she hadn’t developed yet, and it was the first thing anyone would see if they walked through that door, so when I knew she was fast asleep, I gently pulled the sheet off of her so she was completely naked, and just waited!
I must’ve drifted off because the next thing I knew I heard somebody close to the bed rummaging around!
When my eyes adjusted to what I was seeing I could see Jason‘s uncle ‘Ivan’ sitting on his mattress on the floor beside our bed engrossed and transfixed on my girls arse and pussy his face was only maybe an inch (if that) from her pussy and butt hole, if he had 'half" stuck his tongue out it would have been on her skin and his breathing was really heavy (like someone who’s very drunk, but even more so!)
It was like he was trying to smell her pussy or something like that, I actually think that is what he was doing! 'Sniffing' her pussy! Lol!
After a while, he stopped sniffing close to her pussy (if that’s what he was doing) and laid back on his mattress and removed his pants! It was at this time I started to get worried I thought he might try to rape Kim, or something, or somehow maybe things were going to get out of hand? He wasn’t fit or scary but he was much bigger than me back then and much older I was still a kid really so I was a bit worried at this point! He didn’t know I was awake as I was just laying on my side with my eyes partly open facing towards him while Kim faced towards me, with her back to him, but he was more looking at Kim’s naked body than worrying about me!

but I needn’t have worried as once he had his pants off he just put his face up very close to Kim‘s smooth pussy and arse again and just jerked off, he seemed like he had a great time! 😂

Kim was oblivious to all of this as she slept through it all but in the morning she awoke and realised she was naked and uncovered while an old guy who she didn’t really know was laying on the floor beside her, naked from the waist down, she started to nudge me in a bit of a panic as she wasn’t sure what to do! I woke up a bit and reassured her everything was good, (this was a fucking huge turn on for me, having someone like him lusting and wanking over my girl’s naked sleeping body just turned me on so much) but I didn’t really know why?
Now I think maybe it is because of how turned on he would have been or maybe because it was so kinky! 🤷‍♂️

So anyway as she is trying To get me to get dressed so we can leave I start rubbing her pussy and smiling at her, she is kneeling on her knees on the bed, she is still naked and all Ivan has to do is open his eyes and he will see her arse and pussy, anyway I get her to look at Ivan’s cock (which is fairly impressive, thicker and maybe longer than me) 🤷‍♂️I keep talking dirty to her, saying things like how good that big cock would feel in her tight pussy, that sort of thing, I get her super horny so she doesn’t give a fuck if Ivan wakes up and sees, (she is making noise now like she wants him to wake up) she climbs on top of me and starts to ride me, not holding back with the moaning and such, which is great but Ivan is still fast asleep which isn’t the ideal scenario for me as I want him to watch, in fact it would be an unbelievable thrill for me to fuck Kim while he watches!

It’s pretty much daylight outside now and the room is pretty well lit as the curtains are thin, so everything is totally visible! So to try to get the ball rolling a bit I sit on the side of the bed with my feet on the floor and talk her into kneeling beside the bed and leaning over it to suck my cock! Her legs are literally each side of Ivan’s head and one of her bare legs is actually draped across his abdomen a bit! (I didn’t have to try hard at all to talk her into doing it, once she got horny enough with what I was saying to her, she was very keen to do anything I asked) 🥰

so she’s naked kneeling on the floor beside my bed leaning over and sucking my cock and Ivan is still fast asleep which annoys me to no end!
So without saying anything i pick up a pillow and gently throw it at Ivan‘s head he doesn’t wake up, 😂
Kim sees this and looks at me and smiles she knows what I’m up to and just adjusts herself so when he does open his eyes, he gets the best view, but she doesnt actually say anything! So I pick up another cushion that was on the bed and throw it at him in the same way and he stirs!

Ivan has a decent sized cock, it’s flaccid at this time but you can see it is not bad, At one point, (I can’t exactly remember when) Kim giggled and covered her mouth as she whispered to me that he has a nice cock! 😂
She’s literally kneeling with one knee each side of his sleeping face as I stated earlier, blowing me!
So Ivan the 50 odd-year-old loser opens his eyes with a nasty, scowling look on his face, it was actually aggressive looking 😂,
I suppose from not expecting the cushion to the head maybe? 😂🤷‍♂️,
That is…….until he realises his face is literally between the knees of a naked super sexy, super young, horny little chickie babe and he’s looking up at a smooth, super tight, wet pussy!
His face just brightened within a moment! 😂
He looked at me straight after he realised what he was looking at and so I just smiled and nodded, just to let him know “all good mate”,
Well that’s the way he took it anyway because seconds after this Kim started muffled whimpering on my cock, not like sad or scared whimpering but “this feels so fucking good” whimpering!

So I look down to where she could possibly receiving pleasure from and I see Ivan’s face pushed firmly into her ‘doggy style’ arse and pussy, licking and sucking! He is obviously loving it and so is she! 🤷‍♂️
This is just sooo hot to me and I cum in an instant!

So I just move back out of the way and watch.
Kim is still kneeling and leaning over the bed moaning as Ivan sucks her pussy and fingers her.
At some point she looks over at me with the look of ecstasy on her face and I just give her a nod and she knows she can do what she wants, by this time I have my cock in my hand and I’m jerking off watching them and loving it!
After awhile Kim gets up and straddles him and rides him until he cums, , that sort of ended that phase of the session but when Ivan goes to Maccas and gets us lunch I talk Kim into being naked when he returned and as soon as he put the food down she just laid back on the bench with her legs spread, and nature just took its course!! They fucked in all sorts of ways after that for about 2 hours until she wore him out 😂 while I watched 😬, and I fucking loved it!
(Most of the other party goers that had stayed over night could hear what was happening as Kim was pretty loud as Ivan fucked her, and they knew the three of us were in the room where the sounnds of sex were eminating! but none were game enough to knock and join in the silly buggers 😂wink

So we didn’t see Ivan after that night although we knew he was trying to contact us through the grapevine, we sort of stayed away from that crew after that night for obvious reasons but I’m sure it would’ve been the best morning/day/arvo of Ivan's life no doubt! 😂
grin smile raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thank for sharing your experiences. Great!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching
Very hot story! Went to a club once. My wife ate the woman's pussy while the husband ate my wife from behind. Then he fucked her doggie while she gave me head. She started pushing back on his cock and I said " that's it baby, make him cum. He did and left. We 69'd there was another couple there watching. His girl was a squirter. I had already witnessed that. I left told my wife I'd be right back. I had to go to the bathroom and couldn't hold it no more! Wasn't gone maybe 6 minutes. I came back upstairs to see him eating my wife's pussy. My initial reaction was Wtf! But then I remembered why we were there.And I enjoyed watching someone else enjoying her pussy and the fact that she was giving it to him. He tried. Asking her squirt ( she doesn't) by palming her pussy fast and hard with his thumb inside her. ( she didn't care for that. I still kind of wish I would have hid in a dark corner so she didn't know I was there.
I believe she would have let him fuck her too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
From the moment
I accidently pulled the wife's tube top off her in front of our buddy I knew I could never enjoy something more in my life. It was so hard deciding who to look at with her very white tits inches from his face. I knew the hard-on in my pants was telling me I wanted more and all the time.
I think her first reaction of total embarrassment was natural. But the second reaction of seeing that wicked smile cross her face and not pulling her top back up to cover her tits told me she wanted it as much if not more than me.
So when we went to bed that night and she left the door open with our friend sleeping on the couch a very short walk away I knew we had found something that would forever change our lives.
We had been enjoying sex for many months at this point but none had ever been as hot as that evening. What she did to me that night was legendary and all I could think about the next few days was how do I make this happen more often.
I knew the lady I would end up marrying was right before my eyes and I would do anything to make sure she was always the hottest acting, sexiest woman in a room. She made that dream a reality over and over again as we walked through this journey together.
Her first man in front of me was also an old man. He was in fantastic shape for his age and absolutely knew how to take care of a woman. So when he finished with her and she was struggling to walk as we headed back to our apartment I was in heaven helping her back home and into our bed.
She talked for days about how fat his cock was and how much she loved (Her Words) performing for me and seeing how hot she could make me. But her best words of the next few weeks was "When will we try this again".
I had found the woman I had no idea I could even dream of before. I had the woman that I will forever love to the end of the world and back.
Thanks so much for bringing a huge smile to my face as I read your story and relived my humble start into having a Hot Girlfriend first and a even Hotter Hot Wife today.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Have to admit
The look on my husband's face each and every time I am even naked in front of another man, another woman or couple is a treasured moment. But looking into his eyes and seeing so deep into his soul as someone else is making love to me will forever be something I'm honored to have experienced.
Making love to him later and reliving the experience it is as if he is seeing it all again for the very first time. I think that is one of the biggest reasons I have always written him stories of those experiences and especially when he traveled five to six days a week or even two and three weeks at a time. Anything longer than that I had to go see him and tell him in person what his sexy wife had been up to while we were apart. Of course I always enjoyed his trips out of town where he could take me with him or he had shared a room with a co-worker and I was able to get away and join them for a few nights.
If you ever ask him about those trips my guess is I was the gift that kept on giving.
All I know is his love for me is way more than I ever deserved but I believe I have given him way more than he ever dreamed about.

Truth4me
Yes, its hot as fuck
I think about it alot as she gets to have fun and I get to see her slutting it up big time. Win win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mightymac218 said: Very hot story! Went to a club once. My wife ate the woman's pussy while the husband ate my wife from behind. Then he fucked her doggie while she gave me head. She started pushing back on his cock and I said " that's it baby, make him cum. He did and left. We 69'd there was another couple there watching. His girl was a squirter. I had already witnessed that. I left told my wife I'd be right back. I had to go to the bathroom and couldn't hold it no more! Wasn't gone maybe 6 minutes. I came back upstairs to see him eating my wife's pussy. My initial reaction was Wtf! But then I remembered why we were there.And I enjoyed watching someone else enjoying her pussy and the fact that she was giving it to him. He tried. Asking her squirt ( she doesn't) by palming her pussy fast and hard with his thumb inside her. ( she didn't care for that. I still kind of wish I would have hid in a dark corner so she didn't know I was there.
I believe she would have let him fuck her too.

thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuddlybear4u said: Thank for sharing your experiences. Great!

thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BigDog9458 said: I accidently pulled the wife's tube top off her in front of our buddy I knew I could never enjoy something more in my life. It was so hard deciding who to look at with her very white tits inches from his face. I knew the hard-on in my pants was telling me I wanted more and all the time.
I think her first reaction of total embarrassment was natural. But the second reaction of seeing that wicked smile cross her face and not pulling her top back up to cover her tits told me she wanted it as much if not more than me.
So when we went to bed that night and she left the door open with our friend sleeping on the couch a very short walk away I knew we had found something that would forever change our lives.
We had been enjoying sex for many months at this point but none had ever been as hot as that evening. What she did to me that night was legendary and all I could think about the next few days was how do I make this happen more often.
I knew the lady I would end up marrying was right before my eyes and I would do anything to make sure she was always the hottest acting, sexiest woman in a room. She made that dream a reality over and over again as we walked through this journey together.
Her first man in front of me was also an old man. He was in fantastic shape for his age and absolutely knew how to take care of a woman. So when he finished with her and she was struggling to walk as we headed back to our apartment I was in heaven helping her back home and into our bed.
She talked for days about how fat his cock was and how much she loved (Her Words) performing for me and seeing how hot she could make me. But her best words of the next few weeks was "When will we try this again".
I had found the woman I had no idea I could even dream of before. I had the woman that I will forever love to the end of the world and back.
Thanks so much for bringing a huge smile to my face as I read your story and relived my humble start into having a Hot Girlfriend first and a even Hotter Hot Wife today.

blushing blushing thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuddlybear4u said: Thank for sharing your experiences. Great!

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth4me said: I think about it alot as she gets to have fun and I get to see her slutting it up big time. Win win

thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth4me said: I think about it alot as she gets to have fun and I get to see her slutting it up big time. Win win

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said: The look on my husband's face each and every time I am even naked in front of another man, another woman or couple is a treasured moment. But looking into his eyes and seeing so deep into his soul as someone else is making love to me will forever be something I'm honored to have experienced.
Making love to him later and reliving the experience it is as if he is seeing it all again for the very first time. I think that is one of the biggest reasons I have always written him stories of those experiences and especially when he traveled five to six days a week or even two and three weeks at a time. Anything longer than that I had to go see him and tell him in person what his sexy wife had been up to while we were apart. Of course I always enjoyed his trips out of town where he could take me with him or he had shared a room with a co-worker and I was able to get away and join them for a few nights.
If you ever ask him about those trips my guess is I was the gift that kept on giving.
All I know is his love for me is way more than I ever deserved but I believe I have given him way more than he ever dreamed about.

happydance thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said: The look on my husband's face each and every time I am even naked in front of another man, another woman or couple is a treasured moment. But looking into his eyes and seeing so deep into his soul as someone else is making love to me will forever be something I'm honored to have experienced.

thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
first time swinging
The first time we were with another couple, it started out as a mfm, before his wife came to the room. His wife was in their room, coming to ours in a bit. We were already nude as were at a nude resort. So after some kissing, and a bit of oral by my wife and the other man, He was going to slide his cock into her for the first time. I'm lying beside them, and couldn't resist spreading her pussy for his cock. He slowly ran the head of his cock up and down her pussy, teasing a bit. I could see the precum and her juice glistening. Then he slowly sank his cock balls deep to a nice groan coming from my wife. I watched them fuck for a while, they stopped when he said he didn't want to come yet, and was going to get his wife. After she got there, me and her were playing, My wife was sucking his cock. He asked me, his wife is bi, would my wife (who had said she never liked that idea) mind his wife eating her. As I was starting to say ask my wife, who was on her back, him over her feeding his cock into her mouth. My wife never took his cock out of her mouth - just spread her legs wide. I said I guess that is a yes, and his wife dove in. So, I was standing behind his wife fucking her, as she was eating my wife, who was on her back, sucking another man's cock. Such a picture - I wish I had one of the scene. Still very vivid in my mind. We continued fucking and licking. Then, he was banging away at my wife, said "I'm going to cum, where you want me to"? And, oh my, my wife replied - "in me", to which he did. Afterwards, my wife said, and I'll never forget this, "that was fun - I want to do it again". Shortly after when they left - the door barely closed - I was 'eye to pussy' admiring her 'just fucked by another man in front of her husband', gaping open a bit, leaking another man's cum. I dove in for a taste. Yes, that is great fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantastic story, great that your girl was into it, should have a look at some of our stories which are all true as well and we started when we were young as well, still married now and she still loves the attention she gets from other guys