Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Q for the men: Chest
How do you like your chest treated and cared for, what gives you pleasure?
Have a woman squat and work herself to climax on your chest?
What about your nipples? Licking, sucking, ... what else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like my chest peed on

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Chest hair
I remember when I was young reading comic books, and I saw ads where are you can send money in the mail and received artificial chest hair, like a sheet of plastic that you stick on to your chest to make it look hairy. I thought that was the strangest thing ever. Over the years I have realized that my chest hair is very sensitive to light touch.

Yes, a woman squatting over my chest, touching her self yes, that is super exciting.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I really like it when a friend bites her nipples.. it all suddenly revealed that pain brings pleasure ...
I love her pussy on my face (but this is not domination, but one of the ways cunnilingus)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very interesting answers... how about a girl squatting so low she can work her good on you chest? bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
not everyone has such body plasticity

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
roadtrip2021 said: very interesting answers... how about a girl squatting so low she can work her good on you chest? bounce

....sounds like you have full mount, inching toward a triangle and armbar.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mens’ nipples.
I was in my late 30’s and had always hated my nipples touched. At all. Don’t know what happened but now I like them licked and rubbed. Not pinched, no teeth…almost a requirement. The human body is weird! As for a girl on my chest? She can do whatever she wants! I’ll try not to cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chest play
I love for my partners to play with my chest. I have a relatively hairy chest and just playing with my nipples drive me crazy. Just gently massaging is great nothing to rough. Yes I have had women slide up on my chest and then on to my mouth for little very enjoyable cunnilingus. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lickertits said: I like my chest peed on

Yeah, me too. Love laying on my back while she straddles me, glistening pussy over my lower chest. Watching and waiting until the pee finally flows out, covering my chest and running up my neck and shoulders.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to have my nipples kissed, licked, sucked, and generally teased. If a woman just touches my nipples, I start to get hard, and, if she keeps it up, I'm totally erect. My nipples have a line to my cock as a woman's nipples have to her pussy.

GollyGi
My chest doesn’t do anything for me, but if she wants to straddle and rub on my chest it’d be a turn on. Awesome view, sticky mess, and it’s right try there in my face for a cleanup with my after she finishes! I’d definitely be game for it!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I may not be a man but can sure answer this question.
The first time I decided to bite hubby's nipples I had been sucking them both trading off my time between them as I ground my pussy on his leg. I had started to cum and somehow bit down on his nipples unknowingly. He screamed but not in pain. My eyes opened wide as I watched my husbands face contort in sexual pleasure. So it was no surprise he started pushing his chest up to stay in contact with my mouth.
Soon as I had gathered myself from just an amazing explosion I began to bite a little more while I pinched the other one. Every now and then switching which one I was biting and which one I was pinching until he exploded shooting his cum up my leg and across my ass and back. His back was arched so bad I'm not sure why it didn't pop as he let out a scream of sheer animal pleasure that I'm sure was heard by the neighbors.
I sit on his chest my pussy just close enough he could smell how hot I was but not close enough he could lick it and I had his arms pinned down while we discussed what had happened.
I couldn't do anything else to his nipples that night as they were so sore I was barely able to lick them or suck them as he jumped so much.
The next morning when he came downstairs to give me a hug before saying "Oh my god you have to do that again but give me a week as my nipples are so sore this shirt hurts touching them.
I've been biting and pinching his nipples for 40 years or so now and he still begs me to bite harder each time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chest question...
I absolutely enjoy having my chest played with. My nipples, though are quite sensitive. I enjoy them being licked and lightly being sucked on. I also love having my partner set her pussy and ass on my chest too. I've had several women over the years rub their pussies on my nipples and lick their moistness off of them. Absolutely a fantastic turn on. Current gf likes to have me rub my cum on my nipples so she can lick it off. Then she kisses me. Pretty much makes my cock hard again. Fun stuff that chest play!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Having a woman rub and gyrate over any part of your body is superbly erotic. My nipples don't do much for me, having my wife on top with her large breasts squashed against me makes for awesome kissing and love making... bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chest
For me, licking and sucking on a females tits and nipples is so very sexy and erotic. Knowing that most females really enjoy having her nipples sucked on, while playing with her pussy, really gets them wet!
Paul

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds