Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
germaside
Brittney Griner
Should she be left there or brought home? Should the USA give up much for her release?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Isn't she that sportswoman who thinks she should be able to break the law in other countries and get away with it? Let her pay the penalty. 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
germaside
clittylicker said: Isn't she that sportswoman who thinks she should be able to break the law in other countries and get away with it? Let her pay the penalty. 2c

At first I had mixed feelings but I do agree with you. Here in the US there are tons of them crossing illegally at our southern border, as you know. They seem to think that our laws are shit to them and seem to do as they please. An example, rape women, children and bring in their drugs. The US administration seems to enable much of that activity and they appear to have more rights if not almost as much than many of us citizens. With that said, I agree that you do need to abide to the laws of the country that you enter. Countries have (or at least should have) secure borders so that drugs are not imported from other places. The more I think about it, yeah, let here stay there and pay their penalty that they give you.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
germaside said:
clittylicker said: Isn't she that sportswoman who thinks she should be able to break the law in other countries and get away with it? Let her pay the penalty. 2c

At first I had mixed feelings but I do agree with you. Here in the US there are tons of them crossing illegally at our southern border, as you know. They seem to think that our laws are shit to them and seem to do as they please. An example, rape women, children and bring in their drugs. The US administration seems to enable much of that activity and they appear to have more rights if not almost as much than many of us citizens. With that said, I agree that you do need to abide to the laws of the country that you enter. Countries have (or at least should have) secure borders so that drugs are not imported from other places. The more I think about it, yeah, let here stay there and pay their penalty that they give you.

Agreed, rapists and drug smugglers in the US or anywhere else should all face the same penalty, regardless of their race or nationality.

germaside

Do you think they will make the swap? Who is Viktor Bout

germaside
Well, this Blinken character seems to think that she was wrongfully detained. Well, I suppose that he is not really a poster boy for decency and lawful citizens but maybe he was told to say that by someone else. He seems to think that the Russians are full of shit. I do wonder if this is the blind leading the blind.

germaside
Viktor Bout traded for a baskerball player and US Marine? I think that this basketball player should be grateful for US marine. Am I wrong to day that?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why in the world was she in Russia on the middle of the WNBA season??????????

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Griner
She needs to stay put. She broke the law period. Russia is very hard on drugs. For a person to state that the National Anthem should not be played at a sporting event, almost renouncing the U.S.A. then beg to be brought home. Keep her there and serve the sentence. As for doing an exchange of people, the person that Russia wants to trade for Viktor Bout is a well-known arms dealer also known as the merchant of death. Good idea to trade NOPE NOT AT ALL.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not the trade that is being talked about. Bewildered Biden is once again playing to his
voting base. She broke the Russian Law. I would really like to see the paperwork she was given about behavior while in a foreign country. I am willing to bet she was told specifically what doesnt fly over there.
Let her do the time.

Maybe, just maybe,,, America will be not such a bad place when if she returns.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Jabis said: Not the trade that is being talked about. Bewildered Biden is once again playing to his
voting base. She broke the Russian Law. I would really like to see the paperwork she was given about behavior while in a foreign country. I am willing to bet she was told specifically what doesnt fly over there.
Let her do the time.

Maybe, just maybe,,, America will be not such a bad place when if she returns.

Yes, she broke Russian law and has been sentenced to 9 years. Bout broke US law and was sentenced to 20 years (of which he has so far served 15). They should both serve their time (which means Bout would be free about 4 years before Griner).

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
She needs to stay in Russia. She hates America. She won't have to worry about hearing the United States national anthem there.

Unless they decide to torture her by playing it on a loop in her jail cell.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said: She needs to stay in Russia. She hates America. She won't have to worry about hearing the United States national anthem there.

I can't find any reliable source which quotes Ms Griner as saying she hates America. On what occasion did she make such a statement?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said: She needs to stay in Russia. She hates America. She won't have to worry about hearing the United States national anthem there.

I can't find any reliable source which quotes Ms Griner as saying she hates America. On what occasion did she make such a statement?

She didn't have to say it. Actions speak louder than words in opinion.

I won't eat liver and onions. I won't eat even one bite, no matter how many times you put it front of me. I don't have to say I hate liver and onions. My actions prove it. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BG: Hhmmm ... I'm going to Russia. Better pack some drugs and break their laws.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:

I won't eat liver and onions. I won't eat even one bite, no matter how many times you put it front of me. I don't have to say I hate liver and onions. My actions prove it. 2c

What a load of BS! People who ignored the terrorist attack on the Capitol on Jan 6 but had the power and responsibility to do something about it are the ones who truly hate America yet some people are determined to dismiss that lack of action and suggest that Griner hates her country because she exercises her right of free speech to protest some aspects of society. She committed a crime in a foreign country and she is paying the price for that. You don't need to make up stories about her hating her country to justify her being punished in Russia, she's being punished just like any other criminal.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^ thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:

What a load of BS! People who ignored the terrorist attack on the Capitol on Jan 6 but had the power and responsibility to do something about it are the ones who truly hate America yet some people are determined to dismiss that lack of action and suggest that Griner hates her country because she exercises her right of free speech to protest some aspects of society. She committed a crime in a foreign country and she is paying the price for that. You don't need to make up stories about her hating her country to justify her being punished in Russia, she's being punished just like any other criminal.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
germaside said:

Just so we're clear natural born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent and sexual crimes than an illegal immigrant. These statistics came from a study out of Texas.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
ThePadrino said:
germaside said:

Just so we're clear natural born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent and sexual crimes than an illegal immigrant. These statistics came from a study out of Texas.

And your point would be?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ThePadrino said:

Natural born citizens of the US outnumber illegal aliens by about 32:1. There are 10-12 million illegal aliens in the US (according to the Brookings institute) and a population of 320 million natural born citizens. So if the arrest rate -- natural born vs. illegals -- is 2:1, and the difference in population -- natural born vs. illegals -- is 33:1, it shows the illegal, violent crime arrest rate is still high.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

Natural born citizens of the US outnumber illegal aliens by about 32:1. There are 10-12 million illegal aliens in the US (according to the Brookings institute) and a population of 320 million natural born citizens. So if the arrest rate -- natural born vs. illegals -- is 2:1, and the difference in population -- natural born vs. illegals -- is 33:1, it shows the illegal, violent crime arrest rate is still high.

You could call it high but it's a very small % in comparison.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

MC just gave you the numbers yet you deny them!! blink

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

Here is the truth of those figures - it has nothing to do with the numbers of illegal immigrants v the number of natural born citizens. What it means is that Jesus the illegal gardener is much less likely to be arrested for a violent or sexual crime than Donald the natural born businessman because he is much less likely to commit such crimes. That is not "denying" the numbers, merely interpreting them correctly.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2014704117

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

Here is the truth of those figures - it has nothing to do with the numbers of illegal immigrants v the number of natural born citizens. What it means is that Jesus the illegal gardener is much less likely to be arrested for a violent or sexual crime than Donald the natural born businessman because he is much less likely to commit such crimes. That is not "denying" the numbers, merely interpreting them correctly.

Stats from one state don't necessarily reflect stats of the entire country.

I believe MC's comment was simply pointing out that illegals are outnumbered by a huge margin. Of course more legal citizens will be arrested than illegals will be.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

I believe MC's comment was simply pointing out that illegals are outnumbered by a huge margin. Of course more legal citizens will be arrested than illegals will be.

No, obviously stats from one state don't necessarily reflect stats of the entire country. It would be interesting to see if anybody has the stats from any other state.

"Of course more legal citizens will be arrested than illegals will be." Yes, but that isn't what these figures show. The point is that any individual "illegal" is far less likely to be arrested for such violent crime than any individual "natural born citizen".

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

No, obviously stats from one state don't necessarily reflect stats of the entire country. It would be interesting to see if anybody has the stats from any other state.

"Of course more legal citizens will be arrested than illegals will be." Yes, but that isn't what these figures show. The point is that any individual "illegal" is far less likely to be arrested for such violent crime than any individual "natural born citizen".

I'd be willing to bet that the arrest rate amongst people in a foreign country is far lower than that of natural born citizens in ANY country.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

I'd be willing to bet that the arrest rate amongst people in a foreign country is far lower than that of natural born citizens in ANY country.

So we're back to the original statement from Padrino "Just so we're clear natural born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent and sexual crimes than an illegal immigrant. These statistics came from a study out of Texas.", which some seem to have trouble with. If you are an "illegal" in the US, you are far less likely to be arrested for a violent or sexual crime than the guy standing next to you who is a "natural born citizen".

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said:
ThePadrino said:
milfchaser said:
ThePadrino said:

So we're back to the original statement from Padrino "Just so we're clear natural born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent and sexual crimes than an illegal immigrant. These statistics came from a study out of Texas.", which some seem to have trouble with. If you are an "illegal" in the US, you are far less likely to be arrested for a violent or sexual crime than the guy standing next to you who is a "natural born citizen".

So if there were 330 million illegals in the US and only 30 million natural born citizens, more natural born citizens would still be arrested for committing violent crimes?

Ok. Got it. Thanx