Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time eating a cream pie of someone else Cum
Hello,
I have a question for all males! As a straight male, would you eat out a lady friends pussy, after she was just fucked by another male friend, who you and him have explored stroking each other’s cocks ? Especially if your female friend asked you too! Even though you don’t have any desire to suck another male cock and you enjoy your own Cum, would you try licking up another males Cum mixed with her juices?
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember the first time I did this. very spontaneous. He was a very good friend and long time partner of ours. it was just so spur of the moment and it was great. did it a few times after and with a couple of other partners we had. their juices mixed together was erotic

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
craving creampie cleanup
i have eaten creampies from other men. She went crazy the first time.now she isnt into playing anymore, and im obsessed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is something I really want to try. Been fantasizing about it for awhile.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Cream pie
Wolfcouple,
I have eaten out a female several times over the years, after we just got finished fucking and I really enjoyed the taste and experience and it really turned on the female I was with.
But, I haven’t had the chance as of yet to try eating out a female after another male has exploded inside of her. I do want to try if the right male comes along and my lady friend is comfortable with us!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only eaten my own creampie from a female before, but it's has been a longtime now since I have done that. But wanting to do it again now. And yes I would eat someone else's if the situation is right. Looking forward to it one of these days

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yup
I would in a heartbeat

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would happily lick my wife just after another guy had cum in her but just as I do with my own, I don't actively "eat it" Its just there running out and mixed with her juices as I lick her lips and clit. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If given the chance, I'd do it. I'd clean his cock too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My best friend’s wife
I used to suck my best friend’s cock in high school. Anytime he felt like cumming he would come over and I would suck him off usually finishing on my face.
He got a girlfriend and she knew about us. It wasn’t long before I started pleasing her orally. One night after he finished inside of her, I was ordered to clean her up. As I licked she would push the globs of his cum into my mouth.
It was so hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating a Creampie from a pussy
Thanks everyone for your reply to my post about eating a Creampie of another males Cum from a female pussy! I have been asking about eating another males Cum from a females pussy and if I would be willing to do that. It think that under the right situation, I would try it, if it really turned on the female couple that I was with at the time. I just haven’t had the right opportunity yet. Even though I don’t have any interest in sucking off another male cock! I think that it would be so sexy and erotic to try out!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes! No questions asked!
Fuck yes I would!
I'd push my tongue as far in her pussy as I could, lick all the cum I could out, and spit it in her mouth or on her tits 🔥

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creampie
Heck yes! I've done it many, many times. Cum and pussy juice mixed is great. The best one I ever had was when myself and another guy vaginal DP'd another guys wife and we both came in her pussy. I ate the resulting creampie. It was a lot and it was delicious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I would...and have.
I've eaten many creampies from my wife. Most of the time I just did it, but there were many times that my wife asked me to do it, and a few times the other guy told me to do it. It was always enjoyable. My wife always came another time or two or three as I did it, so that made it even more enjoyable.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Have done, and will do again. Love the clean up. have been videoing the wife getting fucked, after he came and pulled out, handed him the camera and she climbed on my face, him videoing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unfortunately I have never experienced it but I would in a heartbeat!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmmmmmm
The only thing better than eating pussy is if a dick is squirting cum into it. Love it! Did before and I’d sell my soul to do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cream pie
yep the first time was not so much in to it , but after the next 3 time s that night it was great and she loved it even more raspberry thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to eat it all
I love to suck the cum out of a cock so eating freshly deposited cum would be wonderful. Still.looking for my first time though, but in a heartbeat I would! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kev6163 said: i have eaten creampies from other men. She went crazy the first time.now she isnt into playing anymore, and im obsessed

I have the same problem, wife won't play anymore. I loved it when we did ,the joy of seeing another guys cock in her was so erotic and i ate a few creampies from her used pussy. raspberry raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dentonlowhanger said: I used to suck my best friend’s cock in high school. Anytime he felt like cumming he would come over and I would suck him off usually finishing on my face.
He got a girlfriend and she knew about us. It wasn’t long before I started pleasing her orally. One night after he finished inside of her, I was ordered to clean her up. As I licked she would push the globs of his cum into my mouth.
It was so hot!

Oh that sounds so hot, have sucked couple of cocks when we used to play but never to completion, but it's on the bucket list. Also if i can get her to play again my fantasy is to be licking her pussy while he fucks her from behind. Would have to do this twice because i want him cum in her and i suck him clean when he pulls out and lick her clean. Second time i want him to pull out and cum in my mouth. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy sucking cock, so this would be a treat!

Texas69
I've only eaten my own cum from my wife's pussy, but if she would fuck another man, I would eat his and mine from her pussy and clean his cock.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Hubby has Fucked Me after another Man has Cum in me but hasn't eaten the Other Man's Cum Yet.......I Think I would Enjoy it If He Did though. rolleyes bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the list
On the list of things I would like to do with my wife...or someone elses wife.... jerk jerk jerk bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Just a Little Trashy said: My Hubby has Fucked Me after another Man has Cum in me but hasn't eaten the Other Man's Cum Yet.......I Think I would Enjoy it If He Did though. rolleyes bounce

Took a while before my wife started enjoying me eating her after I came in her. Then, didn't take long before she knew I enjoyed eating her after another man came in her. Now, she will climb right on my face...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I came to the forums for the first time in a long time and these discussions are so hot and on topic for me. I have fantasized about this and always tell my wife how much I would want to try. I have tried cleaning up after myself but she is so sensitive after I get off in her she can't sit still to let me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re cummy pussy
I do this here. I have cuckold couples who let her get fucked then a guy will clean up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always wanted to but havent found anyone to do that with!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cummins
Think I would.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cream pie eating, another's cum
I cannot count how many times I have enjoyed! My first mmf 3some with the first wife while we were dating. We had already had a ffm with an old gf of hers, several times. When she asked if we could have a second guy, how could I say no? He is a great friend of hers, and I had no idea that he was very bi. We had been swapping places, and he came in her pussy as i came in her mouth. He then put his cock in her mouth, and I pretty much instinctively, cleaned her up as I had done so many times before after I had cum in her pussy. I really enjoyed it. I then kissed her, after she had cleaned off his cock, and as I was kissing her, he sucked my cock, and I laid back, next to her and she cupped my balls as he sucked me hard, and I came in his mouth. I was hooked. I also sucked him too. We also hooked up several times, just him and I.
The second wife and I enjoyed the swing lifestyle, and I enjoyed it so much more too. My second wife adored eating pussy, and loved dp too. I would also clean her up, and the other women we would party with. Oh my, how many fantastic experiences.