Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I got to know me
Just like any normal couple we had been married for a few years when our sex lives became a little stale. I asked my wife several times to spice things up in the bedroom but she said she wasn't into any kinky stuff, I reminded her that me asking to fuck her arse or cum in her mouth or even over her face wasnt kinky but she was having none of it and it started causing us to argue one night after a few drinks we had a major argument and she threw me out.
After about 2 weeks of trying to talk to her I gave up I knew it had to be on her terms so left it, then about a month later I was out drinking with the boys ran ran into an old school friend well one thing led to another and we ended up back at her place.
After a drunken fumble we ended up in bed and when I was about to fuck her the only image I could see was my wife and couldnt go through with it I hurriedly got dressed and left.
What happened played on my mind so when I went to visit our children I found myself confessing to my wife and she laughed saying I should have fucked her because she had found a guy and was getting the best sex ever.
I was shocked gobsmacked and a little hurt I broke down saying I was sorry and begged her to try again,
She laughed saying why would she give up a great big cock for me I again begged her she said she would think about it if I went to hers and minded the kids while she went out with her new boyfriend.
I agreed as it ment spending time with the children we had fun watched TV and I put them to bed like I used to. I must have fallen asleep next thing I knew it was 3am and my drunken ex wife was stood over me grinning and giggling.
I asked if she had a good time she said fucking amazing he had taken her out for dinner and treated her like a lady then when they got back to his he ripped her clothes off and was like a wild animal she went on telling me how he had fucked her several time all over his home and how he had given her multiple orgasms . Shocked I mumbled that I was pleased for her and went to get up she said wait I have something for you she stood there inches from my face lifted her dress and removed her panties, I could see how soaking wet they were and she was dripping his cum, she then pushed me down stood over my face and lowered her freshly used pussy onto my face,
I dont know what came over me I just dived in licking her clean slurping their mixed juices as she sat the moaning telling me how good he felt inside her how he had gone deeper than my little cock ever could reach she went on saying how much bigger and more satisfying he was and how he treated her like a whore in the bedroom and didn't take No for an answer and took her arse for the first time and how she loved it.
I dont know why I was so turned on by the humiliation and what she was saying as I brought her to her final orgasm I came without touching myself and we collapsed on the floor and fell asleep.
The next morning it felt awkward then she spoke saying if we got back together it would never be the same again now she has experienced a real man with a real cock she told me I would have to watch the children knowing she was getting fucked and used by someone bigger and better than me in every way and that the only pleasure I would have is cleaning her up and wanking to her stories of getting truely satisfied she said your right kinky is fun just not with you so choose what you want come home and be a pathetic useless sissy cuckold hubby or find someone else to have a relationship with.
I didnt even think I pulled her close hugged her and said ill fetch my things later thank you my love.

Ask if you want more of my life story I love sharing my experiences and humiliation redeyes redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes definitely tell more

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes definitely tell more

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I got to know me.
Hello,
My 1st experience on getting to know me, was when I was in my early 20’s, a very good friend and older male mentor friend, taught me all about my sexuality, and self stroking pleasures. I really discovered that I really enjoyed watching another male stroking himself and showing off my stroking skills that he had taught me. From there, it only got better. I met an older female, 60 years old, I was 30 years old at the time.
She taught me all about eating a female out and licking up my own Cum from her pussy.
And the joys of exploring the pleasure zones of a female.
As we grow older. We should always keep an open mind, about getting pleasure and giving pleasure!
Paul