Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting a massage
In the area I live, there are many places that offer fantastic massages. My back and feet were really killing me that week. A coworker recommended a place near work that he visits monthly. I called, made an appointment, and then visited. I had been to several massage therapists, so I know the drill. Get showed to a room, disrobe to my underwear, and get on the table. I was offered a table shower, and thought that it would be nice. I was led to a room, and as was getting on the table, the therapist disrobed too. I got excited, but tried to cover myself, and she said, it was ok. She scrubbed me down, and kept putting her tiny little breasts on my face...she spent extra time washing my cock and ass. I then knew that I was going to have a good time. I had known about these places but had not patronized them. She kept talking and helped me relax. She then climbed on top of me, her ass and pussy just above my face. I lifted my head, and kissed her pussy...she said... do you like my pussy? I said oh very much. She finished washing the, and dried me off. My cock is super hard, as she knelt in front of me, kissed my cock. I almost came immediately. She sensed that, and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and squeezed it. I lost a little of my hard on, and she said... not yet!
She then took me back to the room, and she began to rub my entire body down, and it felt so amazing. She would tease my cock, and get it to the point of having an orgasm, and use the squeeze technique several times. Finally she let me cum, by jacking me off, and holding my balls. We chatted some, and she said that she was very horny now. She turned around, and she set her pussy and ass back on my face like when we were in the shower room.
I then licked her wet pussy, and she actually came on my face. Her clit throbbed between my lips, and she got soaking wet. She then laid back, and said that that was so enjoyable.
She went out of our room, grabbed a couple of towels. She never bothered to get dressed. I was also still nude on the table. Another girl walked up, and asked her why she was nude, she pointed to me, opened her legs to the other girl, and said that I had eaten her pussy to orgasmic pleasure. The other girl walked in, grabbed my still hard cock, and said I give you massage next time, and my girl, said...no way! He is mine!
Finally cleaned up, paid my bill, gave her a fantastic tip, and made an appointment for 3 weeks later.
Next visit... both of them gave me my massage, and it was better than the first!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage
Boy I would love to know were that massage center is, I'm sore all over!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting a massage
Blondsherri1 said: Boy I would love to know were that massage center is, I'm sore all over!

I have actually found out that there are several here on the north side of Delaware. Second massage was even better! I now am visiting every month now.
I now call first to make sure that (T) is there before I go. But now I am getting ahead of the experience.
Went for the second time, and was greeted by the hostess, and showed to the room, this time I was fully nude, on the table. T, came in with a huge smile, and quickly hugged me. She said that she has been waiting for me to come back, and she undressed in our room, and we then walked to the shower room. She washed me, and then she said that she wanted me to give her a shower too. I quickly switched places, and did the same for her. I washed her, and kept playing with her pussy and ass. By the feeling of my fingers in her pussy, I knew that she was wet and not from the water! I teased her some more, and then she said let's get back to the room. This time we stopped in a small sauna they have there, sat next to each other, and chatted a little, then T took me to the room. She massaged for maybe a few minutes, and she said that no one had ever eaten her pussy like I had on my first visit. She laid down, and I did what I had done before, and she came this time in what seemed like just a few moments.
I hadn't noticed that her coworker had come in, and was a little surprised as she began to rub me down as I was finishing up eating T's pussy. Sunny said all that T had been talking about was how I had made her cum. S then got on the table, and I then got between her legs, and slowly teased her pussy and clit, before long she was cumming too. T said to her....he is fantastic! My face was covered in delightful pussy juice from the both of them. I was hard again and then T sucked my cock for a second fantastic orgasm for me.
We went back to the shower room and all cleaned up together.
Now I see them regularly, and sometimes together and sometimes separate. And have fantastic experiences every massage!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds