User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What sex games or roleplays do you enjoy?
What sex games or roleplays do you enjoy? My wife and I often act out how we met and what we wanted to do that night, changing the scene and/or situation (who would make the move, etc.). We also enjoy various teasing sex games and tieing each other up. Share with us your favorite sex games and favorite roleplay scenarios.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
role plays
hi there we often role play once a week my fantasy is for her to be fucked by our new dark black neighbour from Ghana tall dark around 45 yr old we will start sext ea other at work on. her roster day off n shell start by teasen me sayn the new neighbour is to mowing the lawn wile he's out there I might go for in the pool n tease him a bit as there are parts of the fence he goes past an can see over fence into pool thats how our role play starts anyway

If this reply breaks our rules please 
slipn7epa
email me
My wife would send me an email every time she did something sexual with a guy at work. These were games she played leading up to actually having sex with him. If she grabbed his cock in the stock room or he fingered her in the warehouse she would go back to the office and email me in detail what they did. I jerked off a lot till she got home.

DanajustDana
We have a playroom with a sling, and numerous bondage toys. Hubby likes me in bonds and sometimes shares me. Yes, I enjoy it! smile

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
An ex girlfriend I had awhile back and I pretended we were either wrestling or boxing each other...

She was fairly thin but had a set of really large natural tits which were rather floppy and kinda saggy...

She'd wear either tiny micro bikinis or lowcut bras and panties and we pretended she made me wear a pair of her panties...

Other times we'd both wear nothing except sheer pantyhose when we wrestled ...

Needless to say my cock would get completely hard even before we began pretending to fight each other...LOL

When we boxed each other I'd try knocking her tits out of her bikini top or her lowcut bra immediately and after I knocked her big floppy tits around awhile and knocked her down a few times she'd get my hard cock out of my panties somehow then she'd start landing all the punches mostly to my hard cock and she'd knock me down about 6-7 times...

That was really great foreplay...

tkane15
Role play
My ex girlfriend and I would have sex and often we would end it with some hot fantasy talk. I like to make her cum at least once before we did this. After the first orgasm or two I’d position myself behind her or get into a spooning position. This way I could whisper in her ear. She could close her eyes and take in the fantasy. She’s College Professor who taught classes in guided imagery and meditation. She knows how to take a journey of the mind, of the imagination. I’d start whispering a fantasy involving her and another man. It might be a young study student or it could be the UPS guy, an asshole Cop, a plumber? We did a fantasy involving one of he colleagues once but agreed afterwards that was too risky. I knew she actually wanted to fuck him. He was married with kids. The student fantasies were a favorite. She’s in her office working late. He barges into her office to complain about a grade she gave him. She’s already a little horny. She’s slipped off her heels and unbuttoned her blouse, her short skirt barely covering her panties as she sits at her desk. She notices the bulge of his cock as he strides over, agitated, his face buried in his paper. He stands over her, his bulge at eye level, his cock head outlined in his gym shorts. Her nipples get hard. Her pussy starts to tingle. Everyone’s gone home. She’s heard the rumors about what Johnny’s packing and it appears to be true. He catches her staring at it. He notices, for the first time, her cleavage, hard nipples, bare legs and feet. She looks up at him with big eyes. His cock starts to stiffen in his shorts. Her return to it. She bites her lower lip, watching as it snakes down his leg, making a tent of his shorts. He makes a move, swiveling her chair around.

“Don’t. I’m your teacher.”

“So?”

“My boyfriend’s on his way.”

“Then we better hurry.”

He pulls his shorts up a bit, revealing the head of his cock. It’s thick, like a helmet. She stares at it, stunned by the size and beauty of it, stunned by the sudden turn of events.

“Oh God,” she whispers.

“I saw the janitor on my way here. I better lock the door.”

He moves quickly to the door and locks it. He turns and walks back. Her eyes dart to his huge young cock as it bounces back and forth in his shorts.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be our secret. I won’t say a word.”

He pulls his shorts up, his huge young cock lifting up towards her face.

“Oh Johnny. You have a big cock.”

She takes hold of his thick long shaft.

“You can’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t. I promise,” he says, sliding his hand inside her bra, grabbing her tit, pinching her nipple.

“Is it bigger than your boyfriend’s dick?”

She strokes it slowly but firmly, feeling the weight of it, admiring its size and beauty.

“Let’s not talk about him.”

“It is. I can tell.”

She sniffs his cock head. She licks it.

“I’m gonna fuck your pussy with it.”

He spreads her legs apart, exposing her panties and the huge wet spot forming on them.

“Oh fuck. I shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Suck it. Suck my cock.”

She swallows his cock head. She starts sucking his huge cock, stroking it, working more of it into her mouth. He starts rubbing her pussy through her panties.

At this point I might tell her that Johnny is waking outside the bedroom. I’ve contacted him. I’d ask her...

“Do you want his cock? Do you want him to fuck your pussy?”

I wouldn’t name the student when I whispered the fantasy. I figured she’d pick the one she actually fantasized about. She’d say...

“Yes. I want him to fuck my pussy.”

“You want his hard young cock?”

“Yes. I want his hard young cock.”

“Naughty teacher. You want him to fuck you from behind?”

“Yes!”

“You want him to cum in your naughty pussy?”

“Yes. I want his cock and his cum!”

I’d pull my cock out of her pussy. I’d been teasing her with it throughout the story. I’d blindfold her. Sometimes I’d tie her hands to the headboard. Spread her legs apart and tie them down. Shove a pillow under her belly to get her hot juicy ass up in the air. Then I’d get off the bed. I’d go open the door and walk back beside the bed.

“Cone on in. Fuck her. Fuck your horny teacher. She wants your hard young cock. She wants your hot cum.”

She’d be so ready, so horny.

I’d tip toe to the end of the bed and get on it, pretending to be him. I’d grab her ass. I’d be rougher with her. I’d change my voice when I’d grunt. I’d pull my foreskin back hard yo change the shape of my cock head. I’d shove it in. I’d fuck her hard. She loved it! It was the closest we could come to actually bringing in a young stud to fuck her. She’d cum so hard. I’d cum in her pussy and then he’d leave. Occasionally she’d want me to lick her pussy clean. I’d lick my own cum out of her naughty pussy, pretending it was his. So hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have ADHD without sensory sensitivity, so my brain craves ALL the stimulation. It is thus easy for my mind to wander during sex unless my senses are completely overwhelmed (e.g., mind wanders if I'm getting fucked, but not if I'm getting fucked and groped while they're whispering in my good ear).

When I have sex with other neurodivergent people who are similar, it's been super fun to try and fuck while we have a movie on or something else as a distraction. Then instead of engaging in sex and my mind getting distracted by literally anything else, my mind is trying to focus on the movie and sex keeps distracting me. I know this is offensive to some religious people, but my fondest memory of this is watching _Christian Mingle_ with a FWB and falling off his dick laughing at the sheer absurdity of the plot.

Another fun game for me is the Quiet Game. You intentionally try not to moan or make any vocalizations during sex. I am not particularly vocal in bed, so I like playing this because any sound I do make is completely authentic, not feeling like I should be moaning to turn my partner on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do like being tied up. Owhat really turned me on on a few occasions my hubby engineered it where I was seen tied up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do like being tied up. Owhat really turned me on on a few occasions my hubby engineered it where I was seen tied up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighbors son
A few years ago my wife liked to sunbathe nude in our backyard by the pool and our neighbors 19 year son would spy on my wife. On day I was having him do some work for us it was a very hot day and I asked him if he wanted something cold to drink he said yes so I said to fallow me into the kitchen. We had to go into the backyard and I knew my wife would be out there sunbathing. We went into the backyard and my wife was there sunbathing and asked if we could get her something cold to drink also and asked Tim how he was doing my wife could see that Tim had a bulge building in his shorts. My wife said to Tim that it looks like you’re got something growing in your shorts and asked if she could see it. He said yes if it would be ok with your husband I said yes and before I knew it he had his shorts of and his dick was standing at attention and my wife’s hand was wrapped around it. Before long it was in her mouth. After awhile my wife had Tim’s dick inside of her pussy and Tim was fucking her hard. He continued to fuck her until he exploded inside of her and filled her up with his hot young cum. After he pulled out I also fucked her and filled her up with my cum. She then asked Tim to lick her out and he licked both his cum and mine out of her pussy. We spent the rest of the afternoon taking turns fucking my wife.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds