Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jeff42
what are your turn ons?
pretty standard question but still interesting to hear everybody's answers

my biggest turn on, as simple as it sounds, would have to be when a girl dresses sexy. it's just good to know that a girl is trying to be as sexy as she can just for you.

sexy panties are a huge turn on, especially thongs. i'm a fan of the "whale tail" look (you know, thong hanging out of pants kind of like a whale's tail out of the water). or even better - a skirt with no panties.......so hot

i have a thing for school girl outfits and i also have an attraction to goth and/or punkish girls. peircings are really sexy. my favourites being belly button and clit.

that's all i can think of for now, i'll come up with more later.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
fungusglow
a nice fleshy womans butt.
in motion in jeans bending over see what i mean.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
pq2000
I have many things that turn me on - many of them merely fantasies at the minute, such as an older woman 'having her wicked way' with me, and some mild role-playing such as teacher/pupil.

I do also very much appreciate well manicured girls with pretty nails. Big red lips and nice nails around my cock. It's all good! ;-D

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
wow my list is endless!

but I like men that are confident and that are not afraid to go after what they want.....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
hmmm
It doesn't take much....

I especially like watching a man's hands. I love big strong hands and when I see them I automatically start thinking about where I want them on me.

I love a good tease and a sense of humor.

Witty repartee...intelligence...turns me on like nothing else. You want sex, go for my brain first.

Deep soulful eyes. You can see so much in a person's eyes.

Seeing someone being kind and gentle to another person or animal.

Uniforms...ummm, uniforms.../starts to drool

I have to stop now or I'll get all hot and bothered again...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for one i like girls who cover up a little more, but who like to dress up sexy for me all the same, it makes me feel better that they are willing to do it for me, specially the scholl girl style, lil tartan skirt, white shirt long socks, and thats it wink

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
A lot of things can be a turn on....it depends how you look at them...

I love a guys arms and hands and how the muscles move when they move the arms around, a strong neck so yummy for a nibble, the smell of a mans skin....yum, a sexy inviting look to get naughty, a sexy smile expressing desire, the shade of the beard a bit rough but always so sexy, sweet sexy nothings whispered on my ear, getting my hair played with between his fingers, a long slow caress from the top of my back down to my butt, a nice tease always does the trick, hearing a man grunt and moan as he cums.....

the list is endless!!!

fungusglow
i forgot to add when it comes to men i am obsessed with generous to large packages.

rage1982
Well, it doesn't take much, but, I love eyes. I like the look that certain girls give you like they want nothing more than to be with you and rock your world. I also like a nice set of breasts. Nothing makes me harder.

Mister Nobody
Natural sex appeal. Nothing sexier than a woman who is confident about her body, intelligent enough to hold a conversation (doesnt say "like" or "oh my god" every few words lol), and I have recently been turned into a "Tit guy", used to be all about da booty smile Ty, she who shall remain nameless! tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it turns me on to have women piss on my cock and balls.

Davin11
I think Mom bods are sexy and big areolas absolutely love those!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting teased and laughed at for my small penis. But everywhere I go, I'm surrounded by nice people who won't say a bad thing about it, haha. Well, in my real life, I've had two major experiences where I got laughed at by women who saw it. But generally online, everyone is too nice.

Also, spankings turn me on, be it a woman getting spanked or myself.

Also, embarrassed naked females...

And women's feet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
turn on
Julieannfringe is at the top of the list for my turn ons. Being balls deep in her gorgeous hairy mound does it for me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JD
Wow, JD: I've been working on expressing my own fantasies and then saw your sweet post. Thank you so much! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fantasies?
I think my most memorable turn-on was on my honeymoon, I saw an absolutely gorgeous jogger running towards me on the sidewalk, He was tall, in perfect shape, brutally handsome, wearing gray short, shorts and a tight, white and gray tee-shirt covering an Adonis-like body He smiled as he passed by me and I can still feel my heart skip a beat. I remember him quite often when I need just a little more stimulation to reach orgasm.... michael michael grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thick cum. But that's just me.

DanajustDana
Powerfully built, with a hairy chest. Intelligence, along with a sense of humor.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
DanajustDana said: Powerfully built, with a hairy chest. Intelligence, along with a sense of humor.

Well come on over then!. . ha ha

Forum Level:
Just getting started
🤔
Well I’m a sucker for pretty little feet in flip flops and a sun dress , no bra say goddamnit.lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What turns me on is someone with confidence does not have to be always about looks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creampie eating. I'm obsessed with that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like a thick girl. Dressing sexy with a dress or skirt with no bra or panties. Or a girl in skin tight clothes. I love a hairy pussy, get me really hard but a shave pussy is very cute with meaty lips. I really do mind a cheap or glam girl all the same to me. I like a girl that is naughty.

I also like a nice sexy cock, shaved. Not really into muscle bound guys, that is a turn off. Just average guy with a nice cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tits

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.75 seconds