Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stocking Lovers
How many women out there where nylons during sex ? How many of you guys love us to where stockings in this manner. Is is just an older guy fantasy or fetish ? Im older but like when i hear from younger guys who are into it Helen

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love them!!

....a sexy pair of thigh-high stockings...framing a pair of silky smooth thighs & a delicious pussy!!! It just doesn't get much better than that! My girl knows that if she wears a pair of thigh-highs, with a short skirt and no panties......she's gonna get fucked long & hard!!!

wink 2c bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
blueyedcouple
I love stockings,pantyhose,and garterbelts.......yummy ! jerk

NakedLady
Ive worn them a few times on request but other than that I always go bare legged as I dont like anything on my legs for any length of time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like a lady who wears stockings during sex. They feel real good. I've even been know to wear a garter belt and stocking during sex too. That feel very good.

jackbird69
love them
I love a women or a man in stockings with a garter belt sooooooooooooo sexy

redfred2
There's nothing sexier, it's such a great feeling having stocking clad legs clenched around back!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I find garters and stockings extremely arousing.

I enjoy seeing them.
I enjoy feeling them.

Sex with one or both partners wearing garters and stocking is extraordinary|!

kncpl
i love wearing stockings with heels, or just stockings, love the way it feels

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Stocking Lovers
They are soooo hot on a sexy woman. Ya can tell we like them by Angel's pics. She's wearing them in almost every one.

amps79
love to wear and share
although every time i see someone here in the finest i always think,hmmm i wonder what i would look like in that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Im,18,and,think,its,soo,sexy

2Nimfs
I have a cool pair of black thigh high socks, with zippers up the backs. I usually wear em out with my boots, but also keep em on in bed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby loves it when I wear stockings. And I love how it I feel when I wear them. Maybe a bit like a slut. There is just something about getting "Dressed for Sex"!

sheer_smooth
im 30, and i love them!
both seeing them and wearing!
wow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm just 23 and love the look of them on woman its a massive turn on for me, i love them body suits too really really gets me horny when i see a woman on here wearing 1! I wouldnt wear them myself however unsure

will22677
I'm 30 my gf wears them during sex alot because i love them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good to hear younger men still enjoy that " vintage look " not to many younger women wear nylons today
cowboyup17 said: Im,18,and,think,its,soo,sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is nothing more exciting than doggy sex with a women wearing a garter belt and stockings.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just adore stockings & suspenders check out our pics even I love wearing them so erotic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer my woman barefoot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Mrs loves wearing hosiery during sex claiming she is able to stimulate her partner even more and in turn her experience is mutually enhance by his response. She refers to it as creating as another level of sexual energy that is beneficial to both.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stockings
Interesting to see this post surface again after 13 years. Anyway, in the past, when I was wearing a dress or skirt, I would usually wear real stockings and a garter belt, I particularly liked the vintage style seamed stockings. Always with a nice pair of heels, but rarely with panties, it made me feel extra sexy, a little slutty, and my husband loved it. If the lumps from the garters showed through a tight dress, or the stocking tops showed below a short skirt, all the better, it was a little hint of what lay beneath. But several years ago we moved to Florida, and we live in a beach city where women rarely wear nylons of any kind. You do need to keep your legs toned and tanned, and while bare smooth legs can be sexy, sometimes I do miss the excitement I got when wearing stockings and a garter belt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stockings looks hot, bodystocking too smile with belt or without... it makes me hard (but I can't say what women wear does not make me XD ). They look sexy when they have small torn holes...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i'm a regular stockings wearer,husband love's it when i keep them on for love making. there are a few pictures on here of me wearing them happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Although stockings can be a bit of work... I like them very much and almost always wear them for hetero sex. They can frame your body and really enhance the look.

I also like retro stuff, even regular undergarments, bras and such from the 1950's 1960's, stuff is heavy as heck but strangely fun to wear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good point...
… from the last two posters, just because nylons are not in style locally does not mean I cannot wear them at home for play. I know my husband would love it if I would. I did have the opportunity to wear real stockings and a garter belt to a Halloween party last year. I know they affected the way that I felt, behaved, and was treated. It was a wonderful, sexy evening, maybe I will write about it and post it. I was no angel .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
<<<<<<has a little thing for stockings....so sexy.

Sliplady
I like it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
surferjen said: Although stockings can be a bit of work... I like them very much and almost always wear them for hetero sex. They can frame your body and really enhance the look.

I also like retro stuff, even regular undergarments, bras and such from the 1950's 1960's, stuff is heavy as heck but strangely fun to wear.

I Agree 100% !!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds