Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
phone sex
i used to do phone sex a lot,,but i dont do it anymore,,do any you girls still like phone sex?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Don’t think many women are into phone sex. Something about the phone being inserted into their orifices freaks them out. confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DicksyChick
grin

seaxun
mobile fones are ok?
its okay if its mobile phone .isn't it?smilesmile there nice and slim these days...havn a cord phone would be a bit restricting grin cant go out tongue the damn cord holds ya back tongue

missD
Love hearin a guy making himself cum .... gets me sooo wet! grin

bobil
phone sex is fun
Hearing someone cum and having them hear me... a big turn on!.. makes for a good, powerful orgasm.

seaxun
it does MissD it does?...call me ........the writings on the wall...at me local train station cool
reverse charges if ya want ...... tongue

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I think phone sex is about three steps higher on the creepy factor than 'cyber' sex.

I don't like talking dirty, not even during REAL sex.

missD
seaxun
Ive been to the station but nothing sad

Smokey001
I used to have this sexy lil panasonic but my nokia made me dump her ..... erm confused

seaxun
damn MissD
damn anti graffiti gov'ment people using that stuff to easy wipe me number away ....any way its 555-696988... tongue

erik6767
i remember being like 14-15, before i could drive to my gf's house myself, and wed be talking on the phone everynigiht back in highschool, and there was no way to get to her house, she lived like 20 miles away, so wed usually end up having phone sex alot, i always loved it, nothing like hearing her finger herself and moan and tell me all the dirty things she wanted to do to me, just dont ever do it on a line that has other phones attacthed to it! haha

Splatcat
Not a good idea...
I was have phone sex once,talking dirty to it and all,when I suddenly realized that someone was actually on the other end. My aunt Edith.She's not very attractive.

Splatcat!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
missD said: Love hearin a guy making himself cum .... gets me sooo wet! grin

miss d if you enjoy the best of phone sex and it makes you wet then call me and ill make that pussy squirt..910-585-8111....sexylumbee (donnie

Aristarchuss
This cracks me up
seven years on... Miss D is gone ... and someone is posting his freaking phone number to get her to call him....

Can you read, sir?? Or is it just your little head thinking for the big one?

sscd
phone
have done it years ago. Sometimestalking to bt and telling him about doing something at a swing party and I stop talking he'll tell me to keep talking. Then I know he is jerking. I keep talking til I hear him grunt. He grunts when he comes. Hes the only one I do that for. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. I would totally do phone sex with SSCD.

2. I have done phone sex with men and women. I love to make and hear another person cum over the phone. Safe and super erotic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Grunt
sscd said: have done it years ago. Sometimestalking to bt and telling him about doing something at a swing party and I stop talking he'll tell me to keep talking. Then I know he is jerking. I keep talking til I hear him grunt. He grunts when he comes. Hes the only one I do that for. jerk

I did not know that. I grunt?

sscd
grunt
bt0005 said:
sscd said: have done it years ago. Sometimestalking to bt and telling him about doing something at a swing party and I stop talking he'll tell me to keep talking. Then I know he is jerking. I keep talking til I hear him grunt. He grunts when he comes. Hes the only one I do that for. jerk

I did not know that. I grunt?

Yep. I'll call you later

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I moved
I had to go ahead of the family for about six months. If my wife didn't fly out for a visit she never missed a night of calling and making sure I got off while I listened to her fingering her incredible wet pussy. We won't even mention the stories of her nights out while we were apart. God it was amazing and I was so freaking horny by the time she did fly in for a visit I didn't care if we left the apartment I was renting until taking her back to the Airport.