Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crotch Watching...etiquette?
Ok, maybe someone here can help clear this up for me...

Well, last week I was in the library going to the printer to grab some papers and this girl sitting at one of the PCs was just oogling my package like none other. I mean really obviously staring. I notice this from women all the time, but this is like the third time lately that I have noticed like a loooong crotch watch.

So, does this have a point? Yes.

My Question: Is it a total thrashing of all etiquette or whatever you wish to label it, to say to this girl or the next one that makes such an obviously, long, long, stare, that," Yes, by the way im 7'' and thick", or,"Do you want to see it"?

Advice anybody?? confused jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had this at work before...on more than one occasion. Big turn-on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
im2nescient
whip your dick out and show her grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My sister Glory (may she rest in piece) always told me that if a body part is worth looking at...then look at it... and then give a little grin.

I hold that belief if someone looks at me. I take no offense...just don't touch the goodies without permission.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Looking is free as far as I am concerned. If I see something I like about a person I am gonna look and I don't fell shy about doing it, either.

Tight is right though; it is pretty bad form to grope without permission but I say looking is fair game

grin

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
women stare at crotches?

Bragging about your dick size or whippin it out might be a lil too far on the creepy richtor scale.

im2nescient
whippin it out
women love it, theyre just in denial grin

Smokey001
*whips out his cock* hey you like horses and pigs what you got against roosters? *smirk* grin

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I got nuthin against roosters... I happen to have one or two

lol

Smokey001
Has anybody seen my cock
My big Rhode Island Red
He's mostly pink with a little bit of blue
and purple on his head
He stands straight up in the morning
and he gives my wife a shock
Has anybody seen, anybody seen
Has anybody seen my cock tongue grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Roosters are good for cocking....I have nothing agains't them. It's the chickens..I can snap a chickens neck in no time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No Smokey, but that description sure has me thinking of my Cowboy right about now.

amcut
No offense, but she's probably looking through your crotch. Unless I can see the outline of the head of a cock, I'm not looking at someone's crotch to size them.

And if I see the outline of the head.. I'm probably desperately wishing he would wear pants that weren't so tight. Can't be good for the winky. sad

Splatcat
You probably had piss stains.Nice thought though.

Splatcat!

erik6767
funny you brought that up.. i was at a buddies house last weekend, and we were sittin outside on the patio , i was layin down in one of those long beach lounge chair type things, all stretched out, eyes closed, enjoying the beutiful evening , well this chick is there, well shes liek 10 years older than me, recovering crack head and shit, no lie, haha, anyway, shes definatly NOT good looking, shes like 80 pounds and talks 100mph, anyway there is another good lookin girl there, and im one of those guys who gets a boner like every 5 mins throughout the day, i happend to have a huge hard on while i was laying down, and i knew it was popping out but didnt care, the way i was laying my shorts were pulled tight acros my legs, and you could clearly see the impression of my whole cock, hard as hell and pushed off to the left side, i opened my eyes a couple times and caught her staring at it, and then she looked up and caught eyes with me and we both looked away lol, it happend quite a few times, and i wanted to see if she really was staring at my boner so i reached down and scrathed it with my eyes half closed and sure enough she looked right down and was staring at it, after that i knew for sure so i just had fun with it, i would reach down and scratch my leg next to my hard cock so as to pull the shorts even tigther against it, and she just sat there and stared at it, not even trying to hide it, even though she wasnt very attractive, it still turned me on, alot, she was sittin across from me in another chair just staring at my boner, and i couldnt do anything to make it go soft, so oh well, i had fun with it, couple times just reached down and grabbed it and shifted its position and she smiled back at me

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Maybe she thought it was funny

erik6767
weather she liked it, or thought it was funny, i enjoyed it ALOT..everytime id touch it or scratch myself she was staring, got me so turned on, i couldnt stand up, had to wait till everyone else stood up and do the old strap down technique with thebelt, you pull the cock up above the waistline real quick and tighten your belt down a notch over it to hold it in place so it dont stick out, hahahah

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't beleive I mis-used the word peace?...what was I thinking? jeeez!

I didn't mean piece..I meant peace. Darn crotches got me all bothered..stop it

Splatcat
Erik,once again...
Your story made my penis soft....you kids.

Splatcat!

erik6767
umm... i turn 24 in a few months,, thats far from a kid but thanks...if u need some help holding that belly up while u beat off, gime a call, ill bring a few buddies to help lift it off your cock

Splatcat
Oh,Erik !
You're funny!HA!HA!Funny!But ANYWAY.....

Splatcat!

erik6767
are you one of those guys who calls everyone a kid who is younger than himself?...
i dont call you an old man do i?
your gona make me shed a tear , please stop, im very sensative and you have hurt my feelings

Splatcat
No.
Midol Erik.Take some Midol.Or start a thread about "changes" made in life.

Splatcat!

erik6767
yes maybe i should, i do have cramps and bloting too... do u have any extra, or did you finish off your box last month?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ummm guys? Crotches guys...this is about crotches.

Splatcat
^Funny!HA!HA!Funny!
Ok...Can't play anymore,gotta go.Mom says dinner's almost ready so I have to wash up!You should take more penis pics before you parents get home!Don't hurt yourself!BIG KISS!!!!!!!LOVE YA!

Splatcat!

erik6767
hahaha riiight ill do that...old man, and how about something other than webcrap from you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thanks tight lips...

You guys gonna be alright? Hopefully.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
midol
Does that have anti depressents in it?

I'm fuckin psychotic for a few days every month, it's scary how much hormones can make a girl question her sanity.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
oh yeah, crotches
Yes they have bulges which are funny to look at, even better are the lop sided male camel toe bulges.

That shit's gotta hurt.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The crothces that are painful to see are the ones where the womens pants are so high up into their lips....it looks as if one can see and ovary or two