User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sore4skin
Discuss Your Current Fantasy
What fantasy scenario do you have floating about your mind at the moment? Describe your fantasy in as much detail as possible smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Dr.Pecker.old
Having sex atop a high water tower.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my current fantasy is for my wife to find a steady BF who she would fuck when im not around

Curved Cock
I've always had a thing for older women. grin

jellogirl-mk2
being the entertainment/ bet at hubby's poker parties... that one of many... smile

cockstroker67
For my wife and I to meet a married couple that would swap partners with us on a regular basis

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having honest elected officials. I understand that this is beyond fantasy and is non-sexual, but I could actually get off on it if it ever happened. Unfortunately it never will.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love to watch my wife fuck a hot cock then lick it with her!

mrtigertwo
blush From time to time I have wondered what it would be like to make love to Lusty Lena. She is one hot looking, sexy woman! jerk

Also, a couple of years ago, I was in the hospital for a week and under the care of a physical therapist there. She was a nice lady, very kind and gentle. She helped me a lot. She flirted with me a bit, too, probably just to help get me out of the depression I was in due to being ill. Anyway, from time to time, I have fantacized making love to her in the physical therapy room at the hospital with nobody around. I'm married and she is married and I haven't seen her since being in the hospital. On one hand, I feel kind of ashamed of myself for having such thoughts, however, on the other hand, sometimes she comes to mind and I wonder what it would have been like to have sex with her. Oh well! I am sure I will eventually stop having that fantasy. I feel embarrassed about telling about it, just now, however, I guess it is good to talk about it and deal with it openly and in secret here. blush

sore4skin
My most recent fantasy is about being invisible. I'd follow beautiful women home and watch them going about their private lives.

rgccfun
to masturbate in front of a group of girls...say at a bachelorette party...or girls night out...

icecoolio123
Have sex with an older woman. I have done this in the past but never with a woman in her 40's

Forum Level:
Just getting started
take a look!
if you want to know my fantasy then take a look at my blogs, and let me know what you think. i guess most of us guys would love to see another man fuck their wife, to see her lovely wet pussy being entered by a big hard rampant cock and to see her big tits jiggle about as he pounded his stiffness deep inside her and to fill her up with his hot cum, then see how his cock is coated with your wifes pussy juices as he slowly withdraws and the last drop of his juice coats her swollen lips, and to see his cum seeping slowly out of her wet cunt and on to her asshole and the cheeks of her ass, wouldnt you just love to lick it up? i would but dont know if i can cos i have tried to lick my own but just cant do it. how does that sound peeps. bounce bounce bounce tongue thumbup drool wink

imsexy2
Mine right now it to be with more then 1 guy. I dont care if its only 2 or its more....I want hands all over me and cocks all in me. That just make me very excited!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To strip and jerk off for a small audience, or to play some strip poker with a like-minded group.

Do like Poker jerk

Rocket Queen
To have sex with a Rugby League team... The Newcastle Knights in particular!

cutabvavg
helping imsexy2 out with hers would be one of mine!

OnyxChikk
after i get the 3sum outta the way I'd like to do a 4 or 5sum. we'll see how the 3sum goes. tongue

gigi34
Being the age when i started my sexual awakening and living it all over again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To have a MMF threesome, where the husband is bi. I am constantly fantasizing about this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to be taken hostage by a group of bbw's and they make me their sex slave is one, i have so many. but for right now just getting laid would be awesome......been a long time.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love to watch a women masturbate with a big dildo and have her tell me to lick her hot ass as she is cumming!

marriedguy68144
To be a sub for a 50+ married BBW

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MFM 3sum where there are no rules...6 hands, 3 mouths, 2 cocks, 2 tits and a pussy. How many combinations can we come up with?

oralfnatic
Overwelming urge to try sucking cock. I'd love to suck it straight out of a girls pussy too...

Ok now i'm horny :
southernlover

...anal with a certain NN'er grin raspberry

...he know's who he is!! wink grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watch the wife suck cocks thru a glory hole.

wanabeunderwearmodel
I would want a group of girls to make me strip while they leave all there clothes on. they would play with my cock and tease and humiliate me. but in the end they would finally get me off

big girl
Right now I would love to be fucking and sucking kokopolli74. I want to suck him until my pussy is dripping down my thighs then beg him to put that big tasty dick in my pussy. He can fuck me then let me suck the juices off his dick. Then he can fuck my 44DDD's and cum all over my face and tits. I'm so hot now that I must go pay with my toys.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Right now my fantasy is to have my cock sucked by two women ... grin grin raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I have a recurring one:

Have a guy come home, strip for me, shower in my presence, then lie down so I can suck him till he cums.

I'm very simple. smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds