User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
iseeyouwithme
Just curious
would you ever sleep with a girl when she was on her period? i couldnt imagine yeses... but a guy wanted to rp with me and wanted me to be on my period. are there any women who like being slept with while they are menstruating??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
tdcanuck
it's not bad, but i'd certainly prefer it if she weren't...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
redjaybee
i have done, but i was very drunk and didn`t know until half way through, got to say, not a fan of blood sports

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ive done it before with my gf- very messy I must say!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
0I have done it, Wife actually says it feels real good and she usually gets pretty horny while she has it. We just put a towel on the bed before.

trex81
my g/f loves it. says it feels even better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not a problem
In the past, I have had sex with women who were having their period. They tell me that they get horny at those times and that sex takes away the cramps. So I guess that we were doing it simply for "medicinal purposes"!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It doesn't bother me as long as I know it ahead of time.

A funny thing happened to me years ago, I was fucking this girl missionary, I said lets do doggy and when she turned over there was blood everywhere all over her ass cheeks, her back, everywhere. Man I wasn't expecting that and almost got sick, it looked like she lost a quart of blood.......later we laughed about it but at the time it freaked me out. scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many of my friends are at their horniest during their periods and because of that I am comfortable about making love to them. I now find it a turn-on when a woman tells me she is having her period because I know what is in store.

Even when a woman with whom I am not involved tells me she is in her period I take it as a hint that she may be receptive to an approach from me. Rejection is the worst thing that can happen and so far it hasn't killed me.

I wonder if the horniness is not a result of the (mistaken) belief that she is safe from pregnancy at that time?

highonlife
i have with my ex in the shower not bad at all

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Done it many times, just lay a dark towel down under you befoe you start! Nothing wrong with it. It's natural. By the way you are VERY sexy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby is kinda squeemish when it comes to that. But, we've done it at my urging. It can be pretty nasty though. Just think of it as extra lubrication.

On more than one occassion, sex has brought on my period - so there IS truth to the old saying of "fucking it out of her".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seems some woman like it and some just don't. My ex used to love it. My wife doesn't. Fine by me either way.

kiwi_jester
Yeah been there done that. It isn't as messy as you would think. Doesn't bother me either way. It is the ladies call.

Naked_Time
We will if its light or spotting but we avoid it in general.

pegginggirl
nothing wrong with it, and it is true that you feel very horny at that time.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Doesnt bother me to do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a girlfriend in the past that I gave oral sex to during her period. We just cleaned her up good first and then I just confined the licking to her clit while I fingered her. After several orgasms, she said she had no problems with cramps or being uncomfortable. When she was having her period she would just say she needed some "PR" (period relief) and we would find a place and way to do it. Usually it was both in the morning and after supper. My hand got messy as did the towel we put down first but we always made sure she got the relief she needed that came after several orgasms.

saravin
I too get horny on my period.

it would be bad if you weren't prepared for it.

but it can be nice if you clean up first, then just use a towel and a condom.

I was reading jenna jameson's autobiography and she was telling a story about her lesbian lover Nikki. apparently Nikki was all about eating her out when jenna was on her period because she considered it "war paint".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoyed all of your responses. Waaay back when my college GF and I looked forward to her period. We used EMKO Foam for birth control as the pill was still new enough that there were many worries about its long term use. So she wouldn't use the pill. But when her period came we felt it was safe enough that it became our playtime. Had one towel we set aside for use on her period. She, too, said it helped her disabling cramps. Got my red wings back then and we had some great sex followed by long hours of cuddling. Introduced a later GF to it and she quickly became very comfortable with it. The wife of 47 years would not even engage the conversation. Oh well, I have the memories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a girlfriend in college that was always extremely horny on her period. I would fuck her in the shower since everything would get washed off right away, but that was the extent of that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got my red wings and a cluster for it as well.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.94 seconds