Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
moyzee
as anyone found themselves sexually aroused on finding their partner has been fucking someone else??
Hi has anyone found out their partner/wife/husband cheated on them and then found that it got them horny as hell thinking about it,my workmate found his wife had cheated, after the initial shock he told me he had the biggest boner ever, now his sex life is thro the roof and his marriage better, I found this intriguing tho i would think the first reaction is to sort him/ her out argue and fight etc, anyone else been there??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fun red
Hmm...

Well now,...I often fantasize about my husband fucking another woman. While he is fucking me, I often talk dirty to him about the feel of his dick in another woman's soft, wet cunt and his hand's on a stranger's ass while he pounds her from behind. This kind of talk turns both of us on, of course.

But, in reality, it doesn't matter if I became aroused after I got over the initial shock and pain of his enormous betrayal....because I would have already hacked off his dick and thrown it out of my car window, speeding down the highway a 95 miles an hour on my way to the divorce attorney's office grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your friend's reaction doesn't surprise me one bit. My wife had a very good friend at work who at the very least had fondling privileges. She won't tell me how far it went. And then there were the teen years when she was a popular cheer leader. But when I tease her or try to get the truth out I get really excited.

Also, she has my permission to find a boyfriend again. She's trying, but I wish she would get it done because it's exciting to think about.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Nope. If my man cheated on me, heads would fly. (Note: "heads" --->plural)

ImSure
I agree with HP and Red, lol ...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My husband. frequently!

wilderanger
I don't mind if she's out there having fun, but if she was actually *fucking* someone and keeping it a secret, that would not get me sexually aroused. If it's not a secret, though, and it's something she really wanted to do, well, that's a different story.

lucky husband
my wife is 58 and is 42/30/38,her cunt is shaven and she loves to be fucked by other men,i get a real thrill from watching other men fuck her pumping full of spunk,she as all her holes filled. rolleyes

VT_Couple
I agree with Funred
The fantasy may be a turn on, but if my wife actually went behind my back and cheated, I'd be too hurt to function. It wouldn't be the sex that would do it, it would be the sneakiness and deceit. If she really wants to play with another man, all she has to do is talk to me and grant me the same liberty she takes.

I'm not worried at all, though. Out relationship is pretty awesome.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I'm with Fun Red, His Princess, I'm sure, et al.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
aroused....no sneaky

had the urge to be single again....yep thumbup1

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Fantasm, I've got my wife's permission to check out your beautiful mound! I think? raspberry jerk

Kapoo
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!! The thought of my lovey having sex with someone else makes me a little nauseous to say the least. If I found out he cheated on me, I would be on the next episode of Snapped.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife as meet a few guys and i love it when she tells me all about it. but if she ever seen one behind my back she would be in deep shit.

BigLuckyGuy
I had the "pleasure" of walking in on an ex going at it with a guy. Her look was of complete terror, and he kept going at it which set me off.

Needless to say, NO, I didn't appreciate nor like it.

9innj
Last Valentines day I figured I would surprise my gf with a bracelet I just purchased, I arrive at her work to find her kissing a co-worker. Needless to say she no longer works there and the guy is fearful to this day. When I got her to confess I was hurt and turned on, I was mad for the lies but the thought of her with her legs spread with a stranger couldn't leave my mind. I made a deal with her and told her we would stay together but she would do this again for me to seeh. We have had a few MFM's since then but it would never be with the guy that got the whole thing started.
Crazy maybe, but I'm no angel either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After having been away from home for a few days, we had great sex during which my wife told me that during my absence she had met a previous bf and that they had sex. I got really excited and asked her to tell me more, especially I wanted to know how and where he had cum. She told me he refused to wear a condom and came in her pussy. That made me so horny, I almost came right then. We had fantastic sex all night.

The next morning she told me that she had made up the story and that she certainly would never have unprotected sex. Well, it really got me excited and I love the idea of her getting fucked by another guy.

meetooalso
I I know about it and we talked about it first, cool. Behind my back, over!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
If I caught her with another man...it would be over.

But...what to do?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, and it's a mixed up state to be in.

Mad and Horny.

Now it's divorce. sad

seaxun
no, i'd be fighting aroused glare

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry ,guys ,but I ebcourage my S.Os to be promicuous ....it's hot watching,or eating her sreampie after!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
9innj

but what heappened to the bracelet?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NOooooooooooooo and that goes for both of us.
If either of us did that, there would be hell to pay. thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I agree with almost everyone else, it just doesnt do it for me...

u1n2c3u4t
umm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Aroused by cheating... hmm. I can imagine being aroused by extra-relationship play after being in a relationship for years but I can't imagine being turned on by betrayal at any point in a relationship. Even open relatioinships usually have disclosure rules.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It has happened...and I was aroused...however, NOT sexually. The world, becomes a dangerous place. As for what happened, I must decline to comment, on the grounds that said commentary, may tend to incriminate me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The ex used to go to AA meetings with her girlfriend twice a week and go on weekend get aways on a regular basis. She said she needed to be with people that she could open up to and talk to about her problems. Most of the time she wanted to have sex when she got home after her meeting because she said she was relaxed after being able to share her feelings with her friends. I often told her before she started going to the meetings that if she ever wanted to fuck someone else it was ok with me. She said that she got enough from me and did not want to fuck anyone else. I knew she was fucking at her meetings but she would not admit to it and told her it was ok and I could tell she had already been fucked even though she tried to hide it by cleaning her pussy. The way I figured it out was she always wanted to have her pussy licked and I could tell that her vagina was already stretched open and her pussy lips were puffy and whoever she was fucking opened her up twice the size of my dick after I fucked her. I would always lick her pussy for her knowing she was probably sore and felt good to her and didn't mind if she had already fucked someone before me. I told her I liked it even though she wouldn't admit to it.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

confused blink confused

No way in HELL!!!

She'd be out the door so quick...or I'd be behind bars. One or the other.

xSchadenfreude85x
There's nothing sexy/arousing about a cheating partner, in my opinion. I don't think I could get aroused at the thought of my SO being with anyone else...in any situation. That would definitely be the end of a relationship.