Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hospital
I have been in the hospital a little over a week.... Is it strange that the nurses play with my cock for me? Or do u fantisize about it to?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DicksyChick
What meds are you on? raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
been in hospital loads of times and only had one nurse semi play with me, was having a groin insertion to put a camera into my heart and you had to shave areas of ya pubes, well i hadnt shaved enough so a hot milf nurse shaved me, i got excited and she kept moveing my cock about when not needed if you know what i mean thumbup

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Never heard of that before BUT I do know of a couple of guys who got erections when they sponged bathed them BUT the nurses knew how to fix that real quick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just find it weird that the nurse will do that... I mean I like it... She does a great job

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I call BS.. I think you are fantaizing. If they are lets see some proof, but without some pics I call BS.

DicksyChick
Oh come on, be fair, what nurse could help herself when faced with the dilema. I mean, it's not every day she gets to see a dick now is it. Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, it is every day. Methinks the OP is confusing nurses and hookers .... in his dreams.

Can you imagine that bit of "nurse training". How to relieve male patients. How to give the perfect hand job. Yeah right. More like "how to make it wither with just one look" rolleyes

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My girlfriend isn't a nurse........
.........and she plays with my cock all of the time! tongue laugh

cuckmysock
I work in the NHS and have heard stories of thing like this happening...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hospital
Had to go into hospital recently for a cyscostopy (camera inserted in uretha).
I arrived and was ushered into a changing cubicle and told to take everything off and put on a hospital gown.
After a few mins a knock came at the door and a young female doctor came in. She explained what she would be doing and asked me to follow her to the treatment room.
As we got to the room i was introduced to two young nurses who would be assisting the doctor.
I was told to lay on the bed and the doctor asked me to raise the gown up to my waist. This seemed weid exposing myself to three strangers, I'd shaven my balls and cock in the shower this morning in readyness.
They then produced a large sheet of paper, which looked like a gloryhole, and threaded my cock through it.
The nurse to my left held my hand and arm and the doctor leant against my right arm so I was trapped.
I assumed that this was going to be uncomfortable and they were holding me down.
Next the doctor grabbed my cock and pulled my foreskin down hard until her little finger hit my stomach. Then with thumb and forefinger she pinched my cockhead and opened up my slit.
Her other hand reached accross and wiped some cream on my cock and slit.
A tube was handed to the doctor by the other nurse, and this was inserted just inside my slit. A weird sensation followed as water filled my bladder.
Then the doctor said "now the camera" and a black tube like a brake cable was inserted into me.
I thought that this would hurt but it was ok as the doctor threaded the camera in whilst the first nurse held my cock.
A monitor lit up and I could see the camera image on it. The doctor gave a commentary as the camera travelled in.
When they reached the bladder the doctor rotated the camera and then said that all was ok.
She slowly pulled the camera out and just as it left my slit, floods or water gushed out and I had no control.
The nurse said it was ok and was just water then gathered up the gloryhole paper and both nurses mopped up the mess.
The doctor had left the room and the nurses cleaned me up as a second wave gushed from my cock.
I returned to my cubicle and got dressed. The two nurses smiled at me as I returned to reception.

That was a neccessary procedure, but I've had many erotic thoughts and dreams afterwards, having had three women handle my cock and balls. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Played With
I have had mine played with and even blown many times by a nurse. Of course it was when sscd was a nurse and it was at home. Does that count?
Talked to her a while ago. She said that she knows no nurse anywhere who would jeopardize their job and career and risk criminal prosecution just to give a hand job.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I work in the NHS, and I am going in for an operation in a weeks time.

I'll let you know grin

quietwacpl
i had the same male nurse stuff my cock and nut in this lead ball thing for 28 days & i've had a catheter if either count as "playing"