Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Rough Sex?
I've always been into rough sex.
Over time and various women I have dated unfortunately have not all been into it, or at least that's what I think.

Recently I had a discussion with a female friend of mine who claimed that ALL women love rough sex which sorta goes against my experience.

What I am asking here is:
1. Do all women prefer rough sex?
2. If yes, is there a reason why you wouldn't want to have rough sex with some guy?
3. How rough is acceptable ?
4. What is your definition of rough sex?

PS - I really enjoy rough sex but want it to be a fun and safe experience for the girl too. I'm not into bondage and things of that sort though.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
yummymmm
Make it hurt,
In the garden, all in the dirt!

One free spanking goes to the first person who knows where that's from smile

1. Do all women prefer rough sex? I don't know about all. I like it though.

2. If yes, is there a reason why you wouldn't want to have rough sex with some guy? I don't want rough sex all the time. It's fun because it's a thrill. Most of the time I want passionate, sensual sex.

3. How rough is acceptable? Not so much that it genuinely hurts, but just enough to get those endorphins running. Like a good slap on the ass, hair tug, or bite. I don't want to bleed and I don't want to look like I got beaten. A little hand print is ok though.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Coma Black
I wanna L-L-L-Lick you from your head to your toe.....

yummymmm
You win!! bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yeah that's what i meant...

No Bondage and making the other person look like a beaten housewife but a lot of hair pulling, smacking along with a lot of heavy thrusting and pounding....almost animalistic....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^^^
Aside from the hair pulling that sounds a lot like routine for me. blushing tongue

ravensgirl
I like rough as well but not all my girlfriends do.

Spanking, biting, hair pulling and hard thrusting all work for me. I do however like restraint.

Not sure how rough is to rough, haven't found my limit yet. tongue

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Haven't found your limit?
Wanna give me a call? lol

Yeah I guess rough sex is similar to a fetish. Not everyone can possibably be into it.

I sure would like to talk to people who are in to it though. wink

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
It can be quite intoxicating to completely let go and allow pure instinct to take over....or so I've heard. blushing

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh and you know what's a huge turn on?
A nice proper "lady" type of girl who completely is insane in bed.

"lady of the street but a freak under the sheets"

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like hard fast pounding sex sometimes with hair pulling but no spanking or pain.

imsexy2
I like to have my hands tied that I cant do much of anything!! It just drives me crazy. Pounding feels good too especially when your really horny. NO pain, cant deal with that. Well, some like biting and pinching of my nipples. drool Never took it any further.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yeah for me it's the heavy hard pounding that makes things happen.

I mean squeeze the girl's body tightly next to me, holding her so tight, all while thrusting harder and deeper till I hear some heavy moaning and screaming. blushing

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Hard pounding I love, especially when I'm in the mood for the sex to be raw and sweaty. In certain moods, I like to be spanked as well--and if the rhythm is just right, the (mild) pain blends with and enhances the pleasure of fucking. And when the contractions of my orgasm coincide with the swats on my ass, the experience can be so intense that I think my head will pop off.

Biting and hair pulling don't do much for me. But then I don't think I've had much experience with them since nursery school.

--fantasm

seaxun
i eat all-bran for roughness smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh that previous comment captures the moment very well.

Its just intoxicating to even think about it for me.
The hot sticky sweaty sex along with the sweet smell of a woman's body just makes me go to my happy place.

I love palming the girl's ass and using it for leverage for added pressure and thrust.

Mmmmmmm

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
rough sex
no way

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
For most of the start of my sexual years (midteens) I was terrified of doing anything "outside the box" basically I was a really boring fuck. Then one of my ex's convinced me to let her do some nibbling and scratching on my back. It was then I realised how much I LOVED been bitten and scratched. Not hard enough to make blood flow mind you but I am sad I missed out on years of pleasure!

I love being scratched bitten thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love rough sex, but not all the time.

I love the feeling of being pounded and pulled and slapped and it hurting so much I cant think of anytihing else, till the pain becomes the pleasure, but as I said not all the time!!

Anony'miss'
it depends on the situation and what you clarify as rough sex.
rough sex as in hair pulling bit of bottom slapping is great, though I draw the line at anything that causes pain as just not pleasurable at all.
I like to enjoy every moment in the bedroom not grip my teeth in pain xx

marriedcouple4fun
Well, I am not the most experienced woman in the world and have only been with my husband my whole life so this may not be the most common answers
1. Do all women prefer rough sex?
I prefer gentle love making with my husband. He is very gentle and that's the way I enjoy it. For those that know me, we don't last for too long and most times I don't get there but I don't mind, I am happy to satisfy him. In my fantasies I sometimes dream of rough sex though and imagine things.
2. If yes, is there a reason why you wouldn't want to have rough sex with some guy?
I think I would want to have sex with someone who would be able to handle rough sex, I am not sure my husband is the one and recently I have been imagining and chatting with some guys who for sure would be able to do it rough.
3. How rough is acceptable ?
I am not sure, never really tried it..
4. What is your definition of rough sex?
Something I may not be able to handle, maybe something that hurts a bit or something that physically is too much for me. Maybe multiple orgasms... LOL

Amber.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MARRIED
That's what I meant... I feel like being animalistic sometimes. Not all the time. Like some of the girls i've been out with just didn't want to have rough sex at all. Not even once. But I guess that's when your point kicks in. Some people just don't like having rough sex and some partners you just want to have soft sensual sex with.

I'm all about being rough at times... most of the times grin hehe

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
your female friends seem to judge others as herself
i have as you heard otherwise
but dont we all like changes?
and we are all different
if its soft, hard, kinky or roleplay
as long as we are consenting

DanajustDana