Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage with happy ending
Just wondering if any out there have any stories on having a massage with a happy ending. Currently my wife is working at a massage center and they give a happy ending with every massage.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sounds like Jail might be in her future. tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
They don't get jail it's only a fine

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Granox
Is your wife a happy ending masseuse? If so, how do you feel about that?

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She's good with it or she wouldn't be doing it and I have no problems either. But I'd really like to know other peoples experience.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
When I was in london and after a day of sight seeing, I seen a sign in this chinese herb shop advertising massage so I paid for an hour in what I thought was shiatsu massage everything seemed fine she massaged my back and legs then got me to turn over again the legs got a great massage then things got interesting she knew full well where to massage and what pressure to apply to get the right reaction - pardon the pun - she made the comment "are you ready" then took my underwear off covered my cock in oil then finished me off - cleaned up then gave me her contact name and told me to ask for her if I wanted a "repeat massage".

The massage was excellent so was the happy ending - I have no idea about marital status BUT I am guessing she gets a fair bit of repeat business jerk laugh

Anglo-Nubian
They call that prostitution in my neck of the woods.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
your still a virgin in your neck of the woods ... the only happy ending you get is at bath time raspberry

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Granox
But doesn't handling cock all day take away some of her excitement of handling yet another cock--yours?

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Fantasm
So far no, she still gets horny and wants me to satisfy her

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Thailand. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I went to a parlor once (okay twice, but I swear it wasn't more then 4 times) and I got rubbed down, table shower and blown, also got to play with her pussy till she came or faked it, which ever...It was good and yeah I'd go back...and I'm sure if the money was right, probably coulda fucked her also...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love my wife to do that!
Hi Granox

I'd love my wife to do that kind of job. Maybe not forever, but a while at least.
Then I'd make her tell me ALL ABOUT IT every night!
jerk

What exactly does the "Happy Ending" involve at your wife's job?
Does she tell you about it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd also like to have a detailed description of the happy ending. It would be very erotic to hear the full story.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My husband surprised with a massage because it was our Anniversary. I was a little nervous so I had a couple glasses of wine to relax me. We went back to our room waiting for the massage therapist to show up at our hotel room. When he did he set up the table and put a sheet on top and asked me to undress. He went in the bathroom and waited for me to get on the table. He came out and he pulled the sheet down a little.
Roger put the oil on my back and started the massage. He massaged my shoulders and gradually worked his hands down my back and breast. Then he got down to my legs and rubbed his hands around my thighs and gradually rubbed against my pussy and at that point I was really getting turned on. He probably massaged my back side for thirty minutes and then asked me to turn on my back. He began massaging my front and slowly pulled the sheet down to reveal my breasts. He started to massage my breast. He squeezed my nipples which really turned me on. It felt so good that I didn’t want him to stop. Then he started rubbing my stomach and asked me how did I get so tan and I said the tanning bed. He said whatever makes you feel better. As he worked his way down to my pussy he removed the sheet that was covering me and took his hand and put it on my pussy and then ran his finger over my clit and did that for a while. At that point I was really turned on. Then he started to finger me and asked me if I wanted to cum and I said yes. He fingered me until I had a fantastic orgasm. It definitely was a happy ending. When it was over I got off the table and dressed in front of him, why I did that I don’t know but anyway he continued to putting his things away.
As nervous as I was I definitely want to have another Massage that has a Happy Ending.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I went to a masseuse for a full body massage. I was totally nude and she spent a lot of time massaging my groin area. Soon my cock was hard and her hand kept inadvertently touching my throbbing erection.It wasn't long before precum was oozing from my pee slit onto my stomach. she noticed this and oiled her hands in my precum before stroking my bald cock and massaging my balls. I then shot several wads of cum on my stomach which she massaged into my skin!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage with a Happy Ending
Hello Everyone,
Yes, over the years, I have had several experiences with a massage with a Happy Ending. Both by a female and several times by a male, at a gay bath house!
I have to say, that the happy ending massage by the male, was the best! He really knew how to play with my cock and keep it long and hard for a long time.
He even licked up all of my Cum after making me Explode. I also was watching him stroking himself while he was stroking me!
Very sexy and erotic.
Paul

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Seems absurd to me that this sort of thing would be illegal - and of course regulated. Seems to me if this were legal a lot of uptight folks would be able to get some release of their tension 😀😀😀

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Risky or Dreamy?
It sounds so risky and so dreamy, all at the same time. It's nice to know that it worked out so dreamily for you. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve been wanting to try this so bad! I just don’t know how to go about finding one or asking without asking if you know what I mean. Any ideas?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
XxlatinababixX said: I’ve been wanting to try this so bad! I just don’t know how to go about finding one or asking without asking if you know what I mean. Any ideas?

[/quote

Don't think any Therapist would admit to giving Happy Endings but you might try being "appropriately" undressed under the towel, sheet for a start to see what happens. Sometimes Nothing and Then Sometimes....... rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Massage
There is a massage parlor near me. Your invited into a private room. You deal I she was to be naked? The extra is not worth it knowing you can't touch. I payed naked under a towel, a message from neck to my ankles. Then sliding her hands up my thighs. Finding me hard she played with my Cock and jacked me off. I visited 3 times after to. jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage with a happy ending!
Nothing better than a nice skillful set of hands, giving you a nice, slow, happy ending. It doesn’t matter if it’s a male or a female!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Happy Ending
A year or two or three ago, I had a nice long, relaxing back-rub that slowly turned into something more erotic. I eventually rolled over and orgasmed on the spot at the very first light touch of my pussy hair. Unforgettable! grin rolleyes smile thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The best is when they finger your ass while they jack you off, got that in a sauna in Mexico City.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The best is when they finger your ass while they jack you off, got that in a sauna in Mexico City.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Happy ending massage
I used to work in central Maryland, and along the US 1 corridor, there were several "Asian Massage" parlors. I had a friend tell me about them, and I visited one.
First I am treated to a table shower, yes nude, and they pay attention to your cock, balls and ass. Then to warm up in a sauna, and then to the room. They slowly massage your entire body, ask if you would like to see anything. They ask for a tip, and then she gets nude, gets on top of you, and still massaging you every where. Of course you get very hard, and then they rub baby oil on your cock, squeezing and rubbing until you cum.
I went several times, (yea I really enjoyed it) and got to be a regular with one, she called herself Tisha. I would massage her many times, and she adored it. I would also lick her pussy too. One time she came so hard, she went to get a couple of towels, because she had squirted, what seemed like an entire quart! She left the curtain open, and as she walked back, another masseuse, said why are you naked, and looked at me too, and Tisha, pointed to her pussy and told her that I made her cum every where. The other masseuse, came in, grabbed my still hard cock, and said, next time I give you massage. T said, no, I was hers! Get out! We all laughed.
Yes, I did finally lick the other masseuse's pussy! So you can get a happy ending massage, and give your masseuse a happy ending massage too