User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Chelsea_69
Size
If size does'nt mater, why do so many women (most of my mates and myself included) want to try a big black cock?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
1cummthirsty
I must Agree with U
Size Does Matter.. & Im a lil dicked wht male... My ex is a Size Queen of Spades.. & Her & her BBC b/fs taught me & trained me to understand womens & (my)Luv for BBC or at least VWE MEN..... raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
All this talk about size. Gents, how caught up do we ever get about the size of the ladies pussies? Not much. A real man makes it work with whatever he has to work with. My dick likes titties big and small, asses firm and cushioned, bodies slim and full. Size doesn't matter. Done.

Ladygarden4u
Although I like looking at big ones I'm not desperate to try one bigger than hubby (although he is quite big).

And why does it have to be black? None of my friends have expressed this type of desire.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's the exotic nature of it. My wife finds many black men attractive just as she does white men but doesn't seem to have any special desire to be with a black man. I, on the other hand, LOVE black women! Very exotic!

And I would argue a little that size does matter in a woman also. I'm 6'4 and my wife is 5'3. I can't repeatedly pound her all the way in because I hit bottom, which she likes but I get horribly bruised on the tender tip. My wonderful wife has allowed me to find a few women that are deeper so I could pound away. My wife's running partner lets me do her bareback and she's deep enough that I can slam all of it in and cum in her while balls deep, which I love to do! I, by the way, have the greatest wife on the planet.

1cummthirsty
Ill Clarify
Her & I prefer BBC for a few reasons ,all the ones she found were huge, the sort of taboo of it, The Color Contrast & their attitude, & as far as the actual cock size issue . To each their own . But there are many Size Queen out there. That luv the feeling of being FULL & the visual .. & as far as those reasons go I definitely can agree also . My ex also found wht guys that were also VWE & they were fun we just preferred BLK raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
English_Man_30 said: Why black? lol

Black men having big ones is a stereotype.

The biggest dick in the world belongs to a white man.

The biggest dick on newbienudes belongs to a white man.

i rest on your face....oh i mean i rest my case! grin

Agreed! thumbup1

Im very much white and im only 1.7 inches smaller than the worlds biggest. (Im a genuine 11.6"wink jerk

So the OP wont want my 11.6 inches as im not black! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's a personal thing. Some people like butter pecan ice cream and some don't.
This flavor is plentiful in some places and hard to find in others. To those who have never had it, it must seem a strange and mystical flavor; some will embrace it and others will shun it...and some won't have any particular reaction other than, "Oh, ice cream! Yay!

Speaking of cream, dude, would love to fill you and your wife up.

UnsensoredDreams
size
It's not good to stereo-type....just like not all blacks are big and not all Asians are small and I do know this from experience as I have been with a few Asians and there are a few on here that are a good size....if you take a look around NN you will find a lot of big white guys...Stevenasty (yum)gogoplata (yum)Exec44 (yum)English_man_30(yum)aaron18...dannylongdong11...hereforyouall...hangsbig...shy_guy_84...Turb0(all above yum)....

Known so girls that have been with black guys but they have never describe them as being big and they are hard to find on NN...and there are enough big white guys to keep us girls distracted thumbup just my 2.5 2c wink angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like ice-cream. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
We all scream for ice-cream! smile

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasm said: We all scream for ice-cream! smile

--fantasm

I'm sure I could think of other ways to make you scream, but if that fails what flavour of ice-cream would you like? grin

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
specs
Why contemplate failure? The other ways sound best.

But Uncle Pete's Chocolate Insanity is right up there with sex.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Can I have some rasberry ripple icecream please ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasm said: Why contemplate failure? The other ways sound best.

But Uncle Pete's Chocolate Insanity is right up there with sex.

--fantasm

I wasn't really contemplating failure, I just wanted to know what your favourite ice-cream was, now we can have awesome sex and your fav ice-cream....at the same time, yeah I said it. grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: Can I have some rasberry ripple icecream please ?

Yes, ignore the fact that it tastes like Strychnine, it totally isn't Strychnine......honest. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
specs
Species 5618. said:
[b]I wasn't really contemplating failure, I just wanted to know what your favourite ice-cream was, now we can have awesome sex and your fav ice-cream....at the same time, yeah I said it. grin

Sounds like a doubly delicious plan! I'm picturing the smearing and the licking, and it's all awesome...except I keep getting images of vids by Him-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
specs
Species 5618. said:
[b]I wasn't really contemplating failure, I just wanted to know what your favourite ice-cream was, now we can have awesome sex and your fav ice-cream....at the same time, yeah I said it. grin

Sounds like a doubly delicious plan! I'm picturing the smearing and the licking, and it's all awesome...except I keep getting images of vids by Him-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasm said:

--fantasm

There would certainly be plenty of licking and smearing not to mention hands wandering everywhere, hopefully I'd be able to distract you from the images of those vids that shan't be named....even if they are horrendously distracting. grin

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
specs
Tell me just once it really was strychnine—I promise not to blab!—and I am open to all manner of erotic distractions.

Was that a twitch I felt? Nah, couldn't be.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Must do a Triffle one, just for fanny...

LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasm said: Tell me just once it really was strychnine—I promise not to blab!—and I am open to all manner of erotic distractions.

Was that a twitch I felt? Nah, couldn't be.

--fantasm

It really was strychnine, but ssssshhhhh. grin

I'm pretty sure you'd be twitching a lot more after I've unleashed my erotic distractions. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Species 5618. said: I'm pretty sure you'd be twitching a lot more after I've unleashed my erotic distractions. smile
Great minds you know...

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
British_Bulldog said:
English_Man_30 said: Why black? lol

Black men having big ones is a stereotype.

The biggest dick in the world belongs to a white man.

The biggest dick on newbienudes belongs to a white man.

i rest on your face....oh i mean i rest my case! grin

Agreed! thumbup1

Im very much white and im only 1.7 inches smaller than the worlds biggest. (Im a genuine 11.6"wink jerk

So the OP wont want my 11.6 inches as im not black! raspberry

Thats a real long one Buttdog, whats the girth ? (I'm straight)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hopefully you don't have the fabled dowsing ability, as the sight of your naked body would undoubtedly kick start a chain reaction, where your naked body would fuel the erection that caused you to twitch, and the cycle would repeat over and over, I'd have no choice but to insert it into you to try and brace you from the twitching. grin

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Species 5618. said: Hopefully you don't have the fabled dowsing ability, as the sight of your naked body would undoubtedly kick start a chain reaction, where your naked body would fuel the erection that caused you to twitch, and the cycle would repeat over and over, I'd have no choice but to insert it into you to try and brace you from the twitching. grin
Well, there's twitching and then there's twitching. I think insertion is called for in any event, but I can't promise that twitchlessness will follow.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I expect that after insertion the twitching will continue, maybe even intensify, but it will only add to the enjoyment. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Species 5618. said: I expect that after insertion the twitching will continue, maybe even intensify, but it will only add to the enjoyment. smile
The reasoning...impeccable. The offer... irresistible.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
UnsensoredDreams said: It's not good to stereo-type....just like not all blacks are big and not all Asians are small and I do know this from experience as I have been with a few Asians and there are a few on here that are a good size....if you take a look around NN you will find a lot of big white guys...Stevenasty (yum)gogoplata (yum)Exec44 (yum)English_man_30(yum)aaron18...dannylongdong11...hereforyouall...hangsbig...shy_guy_84...Turb0(all above yum)....

Known so girls that have been with black guys but they have never describe them as being big and they are hard to find on NN...and there are enough big white guys to keep us girls distracted thumbup just my 2.5 2c wink angel

....blushing......thank you for the compliment and that was quite a compliment. thumbup1

englishcock

A 6 inch Black cock looks bigger than a six inch white cock!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds