Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New format and pic resizing
Seriously, whose idea was it to resize the photos? You can't tell what you're viewing half the time or who they were submitted by. Just can't leave well enough alone. Please GO BACK to the old format as soon as you can.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Entropy20
cropped thumbnails
I think it is rubbish .

Everything looks like boring close ups .... Has seriously put me off looking at all .

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
l agree
l hate the new layout.

madein57
New layout is absolutely terrible,looks like it's been done as part of a beginners website design course and,if it has,whoevers done it has failed.Back to the old one please.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thumbnails.
The new thumbnails crop the pic and distort it's appearance. Most pics don't look centered or well composed and don't encourage viewers to go full size. Sure, they're bigger, but they don't give an accurate preview of the picture. The pics are a poor background for text which is often illegible against a dark background. I like to supportnew things, but I'm having trouble with this.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The new format blows. I might not post pics the way it is now. I don't want my age displayed and I miss the titles

Forum Level:
Just getting started
New format.
To me the whole point in visiting this site was to relax and share my pics and vids with other users, now with the new format I quickly feel frustrated and have no desire to hang around. What happened to the tabs at the top of a person's profile that enabled you to jump between their photos and videos? If the thumbnails have to be mixed then why is there no way of differentiating between photo and video thumbnails. What happened to "view big pic"? What was achievable before with just one or two clicks now takes many more. There is no longer an easy way to jump page numbers as before and so now thumbnails are newest or oldest or vice versa so if I want to browse what was posted a few years ago I have to scroll through rather than jump to a page number meaning that many pics now will no longer be seen as who would have the patience to scroll for minutes at a time? There are good things about the new format but generally it's much less user friendly.