Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JoannaSlinky
Guide for putting a Nudle link on Google+ ?
Hi - wondered if anyone knows of a guide that explains how G+ can be used to earn nudles. I just can't see where to drop a link, on that damn site.

The best nudle earner here has 3030 nudles whereas I have 19, so I'd like to close the gap a little! And it might help the NN site traffic, I guess.

I'm useless at using G+ but I've picked up 73 followers despite being almost never there.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Never tried, I got my best nudling done on FB. They got pretty pissy about it after awhile so I stopped lol.
Good luck with it, it ain't easy!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
shorten your nudle code with bitly first, when you post a picture make sure it is not a nude because they may shut your account down, add a picture then post a comment saying something like "want to see more ? then follow the link", and add your link... for examples google my screen name G+ and check out my post... I always make my post public after a while you will get a following

JoannaSlinky
Cheers for the info, 'toy. Just getting my head around it all, and have seen a 0.01 nudle click-through happen, so the basics are working!

If I win the next nudle race, I'll give you a cut of the $125 prize, eh grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sadly I do not think anyone will win the cash prize again at least not with out some how padding the numbers

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sadly I do not think anyone will win the cash prize again at least not with out some how padding the numbers

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
the other thing to think about joanna is the fact that you had 12000 profile views there as well. I have more the 1 and a quarter million views there and that is in a short period of time as well. it is a great way to get exposure and as long as you post regularly you will get a fair amount of hits.

BobBopit
masterstoy91 said: sadly I do not think anyone will win the cash prize again at least not with out some how padding the numbers

and sadly you think Zombies are real LOL LOL

JoannaSlinky
Since it seems new arrivals now have to use a credit card to even SEE this site, I've tried to withdraw the links from my G+ page and my blogs.

I suppose that means I've permanently stalled in the Nudles hunt, but there's no way I can support a business model of that type.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JoannaSlinky said: Since it seems new arrivals now have to use a credit card to even SEE this site, I've tried to withdraw the links from my G+ page and my blogs.
I suppose that means I've permanently stalled in the Nudles hunt, but there's no way I can support a business model of that type.

Yes I see that sucks, then no nudles I guess