Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
alberta844
tribute fetish
I must admit that I get turned on watching tribute vids and looking at tribute photos (especially if they are mine!) I once received a tribute in which the guy's wife was involved. While watching a video of me, she stroked him with both hands until he came on my pic...then she licked it off. Talk about kinky fun!!! Has anyone else had an unusual tribute experience, or something that especially turned you on as a tribute giver or receiver?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadly, I have never received a tribute. But your story is very hot!! The sounds like the gold standard of tributes!! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
alberta844
bump!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've given a few tributes (not publically on here though), only ever received one but I still enjoy looking at it a lot smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never received or give one, but I like the idea of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been requested to do a few but not even slightly interested - I like to cum only in o ne place and as the result of passion and loving but see no point in 'tributes' at all...each to their owna nd that I do respect but just not for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot tributes
I have given tributes and it makes me hard to think about how to lady feels when she gets hot looking and thinking about the tribute. Hit me up and maybe I give u a tribute. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done a few tributes. It is exciting to think she is turned on seeing it. Sadly, never received one yet...

AnnandJohn
tribute
we love getting and giving tributes xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE TRIBUTES!
Here an excerpt from my blog:
I absolutely love to see when MEN cum of me through my pictures or videos. For me such a hot tribute is the most honest compliment a man can give to me. It just shows that I made him so damn horny that he finds me so desirable and attractive that he wants to cum for me and on me. That turns me on and when looking at the results I always get so hot and my pussy gets wet that I either have to lend a hand myself or ask my sweetheart for a sperm donation wink He is usually happy to do so. And lucky me he can produce quite large amounts of semen. What a treat. Just awesome!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Facesittingqueen said: Here an excerpt from my blog:
I absolutely love to see when MEN cum of me through my pictures or videos. For me such a hot tribute is the most honest compliment a man can give to me. It just shows that I made him so damn horny that he finds me so desirable and attractive that he wants to cum for me and on me. That turns me on and when looking at the results I always get so hot and my pussy gets wet that I either have to lend a hand myself or ask my sweetheart for a sperm donation wink He is usually happy to do so. And lucky me he can produce quite large amounts of semen. What a treat. Just awesome!

oh i love a how women that loves this will have to make a cum tribute for you sexy! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erosbi60 said:

oh i love a how women that loves this will have to make a cum tribute for you sexy! jerk jerk

Makes me curious eek