Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Boldlee
Where are the nerds/geeks?
Who else here loves nerdy stuff, and what? Anime, video games, comics, books?

I love Miyazaki films. Whisper of the Heart is my favorite movie by him.

As for video games, Zelda and Animal Crossing. My fave retro game is Secret of Mana.

Don't get me started on how much I love Harry Potter!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love star wars, lotr and harry potter but tbf I got a broad range of taste in movies. I also watch anime like ghost in the shell, one punch man and some other stuff. I usually like games with some good lore, recently stopped playing wow but I do like warhammer 40k, mass effect and the dragon age games. Atm I am looking forward to warhammer eternal crusade and the division plus ofcourse the new mass effect game grin.

As far as retro gaming is concerned I think for me it's definately chrono trigger although I also like the earlier final fantasy games.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
i'm guessing they're at adams college, of course they may be on winter break.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nerds <3
I love movies and gaming, a lot.

I mostly play WoW, but I play essentially all Blizzard games. I play a large variety of console games as well, many of my favorites being the Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series, Dragon's Dogma, Final Fantasy series, Silent Hill series, Fatal Frame series, Pokemon (I play HeartGold/SoulSilver and Black), and a large variety of other games. I'm hoping to play Horizon and Final Fantasy XV soon, when I can. grin

hardwood95
Face it, the gamers and geeks are waay too busy with their Playstations and Star Wars toys to even pay attention to NN or post up here. How many geek guys really have a girllfriend? Are they the guys who post up a dozen different new 'female' profiles on weekends with 3 naked pics of her, no profile written, and then take it down in 48 hours just to make a new fake profile with other nude stolen pics? That's my suspicion on how we get all those 'Polish, Czech, Rumania', women suddenly and then they all disappear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a gamer, currently on PC and XBox. My XBox live and Steam accounts are both Kalignos.

I'm also an avid tabletop RPG player, love Star Wars (saw the new one twice and it's awesome), LotR, and most things of the sci-fi/fantasy genre.

Feel free to message me anytime.

tonyboney88
I am an ex- wow player and currently Elder Scrolls Online, if that makes me a geek? haha

Lanyalee
We're both actually pretty big geeks. Name a geek thing and one or both of us will geek out lol. Both gamers too.

blueeee
I love 8-bit games! where's my old game boy!? raspberry

sebastiancawk
I remember girls want a nerdy guy, but their version of it is the typical Chad guy dressed a bit preppy and put on some glasses.