Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Statement about the recent "mywifeisababe.com" fiasco:
Recently, I became aware of some serious member discontent via a 300+ post status thread that was making false accusations that suggested NewbieNudes was operating under other names without the knowledge of you the members.

Many members were upset and were of the view that this was dishonest and that somehow their trust was breached and therefore considered deleting their account.

I only became aware of the whole matter when I was checking on support chat logs early on Saturday morning. I was obviously very concerned and so immediately investigated.

Mywifeisababe.com turned out to be a site that was opening NewbieNudes.com within an iframe. This means that the site you were seeing was in fact NewbieNudes, but it had the appearance it was opening at mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com

We had no knowledge of this and on subsequent discussions on status and via PMs we were advised that there were a few other examples of this happening under other domains.

I immediately actioned the tech team to write and deploy some code on NewbieNudes that checks that it is not being opened in an iframe, which was successful and solved the problem immediately.

Some users referred to the domain "beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" which is a domain that we do own, as being another example. It appeared to be the same situation, but in the case of beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com, it was a 10+ year old site that we turned off and simply pointed it at NN to recover whatever traffic might have been visiting beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com at the time. The way this was done was not ideal in that if you went to beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com, then it also looked like NewbieNudes was operating at that domain. We have made corrections to this and now you will see that if you type in beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com" target="_blank">beachbods.com you will end up with "NewbieNudes.com" as your final destination.

So, in summary:

1) We had no knowledge of "mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com"

2) As soon as we were made aware of it we made changes to the site so it can't be opened within another domain

3) What you were seeing at mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com was always the real NewbieNudes.com, it was not a clone of NN and your data was never compromised.

4) Beachbods.com - I agree added to the confusion and it has been updated to redirect to NewbieNudes.com so that now you should never see NewbieNudes under any domain that doesn't have "NewbieNudes" in it.

One final note, there was a miss-communication between a moderator and support that meant the moderator incorrectly formed the opinion (and made it public) that NewbieNudes somehow had a hand in the mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com" target="_blank">mywifeisababe.com operation. The blame lies with the support staff member for effectively verifying something without clarifying what it was they were verifying, but please - if something is causing so much concern in status, forums or PMs, immediately notify me by PM. No one contacted me and the whole thing would have been a lot less damaging had it been addressed by me sooner. My PM box is always open to all of you.

I hope that clears up any questions you may have had.

Thanks for being here and rest assured, we are most certainly not of the character that was implied in that 300+ long status post.

Cheers,
NN

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DubbleStrubble
As one of the first on the scene, I'll be the first to say thank you for clarifying, it is appreciated.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

Thank you for the update Mr NN... rolleyes

xx

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thanks NN. beer

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Thanks for the clear and concise explanation to the problem !