Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plug Recommendations
Hi NN

A beginner Couple looking at trying out butt plugs.
any recommendations on style, material would be appreciated.
god there are so many to choose from , which ones do you prefer , glass, metal ,silicone ?

Any advice would be helpfull.

Stay Horny

Dale devil

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Silicone. I prefer firm things up the ass that can provide some outward pressure, not unyieldingly hard things. But then, that's because I'm very loose.

Overall recommendation? Butt plugs -- yes. Put all manner of things up the butt, as long as they don't hurt you. The more time people spend with things up their butt, the better! blush rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

Butt plugs come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials.
Each has it’s own pros and cons.

I suggest that you go to NN’s “Sex Toy Store” and select Men’s toys.

They have a selection of butt plugs and even have beginner’s kits.

Silicone butt plugs are comfortable and realistic.
Stainless Steel butt plugs are AMAZING!

CAUTION!! Always use plenty of lube.
HOWEVER, Never use ANAL EASE or any other numbing agent.
Pain is our body’s way of telling us STOP!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Training kit
I'd definitely start with a trainer kit, but even among those there's a huge variety of shapes and sizes. Something very tapered for a beginner is best in my opinion. I like the softer yet firm ones, glass can be pretty harsh for a beginner. My wife hates glass but I don't mind it but i'm also a very capable bottom guy. I don't like silicone anything because you can't use silicone lubes and OMG do I love silicone anal lube. Be prepared to buy a few, you'll try one and hate it, try another and think ok, but then see another and think hmmmm....I've had tons of butt toys over the years, occasionally it's out with the old and in with the new! Please post pics of every step so we can all see!!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Best to start with a slim vibrator to open up the anal canal, use slightly larger devices before using any butt plug so the rectum has the chance to get used to something going in as it going out and as mentioned, loads of Lube ! crying

Playful2UK
Metal plugs
Our favourites are metal. We have a stainless steel one with a crystal on the tapered end that looks nice when it’s inserted.

Be sure to get one that stays in without having to be held there - it can be a nuisance if you have to keep a hand or finger on it, especially if you want to fuck while you’re wearing it (which feels awesome btw).

Our favourite plug, though, is one with a tail. Check out our pics to see J wearing her fox tail. It looks great and feels amazing when rubbed against her pussy. The plug itself is stainless steel.

Another variation is to get a vibrating plug. We have a silicon vibe plug that J loves to use on A.

grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014L6EAE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012P9JNZ6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are GREAT butt plugs, Smooth, Easy to clean, easy to warm up or cool down and what we liked the best was the handle, it's flat ad fits comfortable between the cheeks making them easy to wear all day. Can't say enough about how GREAT these are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
try something else...?
You might want to consider a prostate stimulator. Mine is tapered and ribbed. so it starts out small (1/2 inch ) and 6 bumps later, its an inch wide. It feels pretty damn good, and most partners love to watch it go in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The njoy plugs are amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
EnchantingAppetite said: The njoy plugs are amazing

That's what we recommended, I have the Large Size and Mrs.B has the Med. LOVE them so comfortable and easy to clean. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The B-vibe - literally feels like you're getting a rim job, one of the best things I've had in my ass:

https://mylittlesecret.com.au/collections/necessities/products/rechargeable-rimmer-plug-by-b-vibe

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Lovense Hush Plug! Best prostate zapper there is is! jerk jerk