Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Late Night
Well have to tell you that this occurred a while ago, but still very fresh in my mind.
It was on a Friday and my wife and three of her girl friends were going out for the night, Dinner a few drinks. All the girl met at our house and had some wine before there adventures. After they finished a bottle of wine they called a taxi to take them to were every they were going for dinner, Wise move since I guess they planned on doing a little drinking. But what caught me eye was that my wife Jan was wearing black nylons and she usually never wears any thing underneath A dress or for that matter any thing, she even hates wearing a bra. But since it was girls night out I just let it go not saying any thing. Cab came and off they went.
Now my time for relaxing and enjoying some well deserved sports programs. Made a few cocktails and some popcorn and settled down in front of the tv. Don't know if the drinks got to me but I must have dozed off. Woke up as I heard a car door slam. Wow 1 am in the morning. I looked out the window and saw my wife kind of staggering down the walk way holding her shoes. I opened the door for her as she kind of slide in holding the walls for support. I asked her how her night was and all she said was awesome. Great. She said she had to lay down, must have had a few to many cause she can usually hold her liquor pretty good. I gave her a hand getting up to the bedroom. when she got there she just sat on the bed, lifted her dress over her head and threw it on the floor. Just then I heard the sound of the mail box, iron box so makes a lot of noise when closed. I looked out the window to see the same cab pulling away.
Jan laid right down and didn't move a muscle. So I had to pull her up to the pillows but she still had her bra on. She opened her eyes for a second and asked me to take her bra off, Hell know problem. So I unsnapped her bra and took it off her. She then grabbed my hand and placed it squarely on her tit, but asked me to be gentle with it. This coming from a girl that loves having her tit's and nipples squeezed hard. So I started to massage her nipple as she began moaning out loud. Fuck it I got up and stripped down with a huge heart on and started to squeezed them all over again. When I got to her nipples she would moan not to hard never opening her eyes.. Hell this is going to fun. So I took my hand and ran it down to her pussy and started to rub and place my hand over her pussy only to find that her pussy was soaking wet. Not only soaking wet but very sticky too. I got up and went to the end of the bed and gently spread her legs apart with no problem, as a matter of fact she was doing it on her own. When I looked at her cunt it was covered in sticky stuff which I know is cum and huge amounts all over her cunt. I didn't want to wake her so I went and got a flash light and shined on her pussy. Damn her pussy was beet red and just covered in cum. Damn someone pounded her really good. I guess the best got into me, I spread her pussy lips a part and damn her hole was pretty wide open and you can see the inside of her cunt was flooded with cum. Now to have my wifes hole like that , he must have been pretty damn big. So I wanted to have a little fun with her. I stuck my two fingers in her cunt with all the cum and started to finger her g spot. Now she starting to moan very loud saying don't stop, again eyes are closed. Fucked this I'm as horny as can be. I got a couple pillows and stuck them under her ass, crawled between her legs, ran my cock up and down her slit getting it nice and lubed up with whoevers cum that is. I took my cock in my hand and guided it right into her cunt hole which there was no resistance at all. I started to fuck her and she was mention some thing or somebodies name. Telling him to cum inside her. I put it into high gear and was fucking her as hard as I could as her leg was starting to shake and I I let a huge load go in her cunt mixing it with whom ever else she had. I pulled out of her and was still very hard and not satisfied. Well fuck her I'm not thru either. I got on the other side of her and rolled her over on her stomach, As I was doing this huge amounts of cum was running out her cunt onto the bed.
SO after I got her on her stomach I spread her ass cheeks a part, took some cum from her cunt and spread it around her ass. Well Jan is not an ass person but fuck her now I'm going to fuck her ass and hard and long since I cum once already. I placed my cock over her ass and pushed hard and it slide right in, damn I thought it would be harder then that. Boy was I surprised to feel her ass wet and took my cock out to see it was covered in more cum then it went in with. Damn some guy even fucked her ass. Fuck her again I slide my cock in and started to fuck her ass as she mumble something about being to big but she was responding to ever push in her ass, All this time she never opened her eyes. After I came in her ass I got up and left her to sleep.
Part two tomorrow,

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk Way to go, hope you slept well for the recovery stage ;o)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can’t wait for part two!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tongue We are ready for part 2

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Were you still planning on posting part 2? Very hot thus far, hope to read the rest soon.