Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone into Goth / Industrial / Synthpop bands in here???
Anyone into Goth / Industrial / Synthpop bands in here???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah, especially industrial rock and goth tinged rock and metal.

Type O Negative rules. I also loved Apartment 26, Engines of Aggression, NIN and a few other bands that included industrial elements in their music. I suppose you could include Filter in that category, although they were more mainstream.

Sisters Of Mercy were quite cool

A lot of the synthpop of the early 2010's was better than the rock coming out during that time period.... then it went south.... oh well.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely love Sisters of Mercy (and my only tattoo is evidence of that, don’t have the band name on it though, just always loved the design of the Merciful Release logo). Saw them several times back in the day, including once with Public Enemy which was quite the mix (both music and the crowd).

When NIN Pretty Hate Machine came out it blew me away though I thought each new release got progressively worse.

Front 242 was a fun listen as well.

manc5606
Recently got into NIGHTCLUB if that counts after seeing them at a Perfect Circle gig

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have you heard Cold Cave?
I highly recommend you check out this LA based goth/synthpop band. They are amazing live! They've been opening for Depeche Mode, The Cult/Death Cult and played festivals like Cruel World here in Pasadena.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In the mid 80s we'd go see groups like Front 242 or Nitzer Ebb and mosh a bit. Today I still listen to them sometimes but then almost 40 years on, so many other bands and artists have come along. Recently I've been playing some less aggressive yet fine sounding synthwave acts such as Timecop1983, VHS Dreams and FM-84 while at work, sans moshing. wink