Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
how many men eat cream pies from your wives lovers
i am Dave and i can.t wait for them to cum bareback in my wife so i can lick her clean drool drool drool

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cream pie eating.
I am with you 100% Dave, it took a while to get the wife to be comfortable with it but she came around in the long run.
Back in the 70's 80's we were going to a lot of swinging parties (their was a regular group of us from a nudist club and we would have casual visitors as well now and then) I was off with a woman I went with regularly at the parties, we were talking post fuck and we're heading for the shower which was the norm thing at these parties, I made the comment that one thing I missed at the parties was going down on a woman who tasted and smelt like a woman and I admitted that I liked cleaning up a fresh cream pie, all the women would arrive freshly showered and going down on them was like kissing a bar of soap that he'd been washed with perfume' after some thought she told me that the next party we were at if I was to wait for her she would have a reward for me.
At the next party we acknowledge each other and then she gave me a wink and a nod as she went off with another guy, they were not gone all that long and when they returned to the party she gave him the slip missing out on the obligeretry shower, she came over to me and we headed off to a bedroom, I was soon down on her with her smelling and tasting like a real woman, word got around amongst the women and I soon had other women who would aproch me without showering and a good time was had by all.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said: I am with you 100% Dave, it took a while to get the wife to be comfortable with it but she came around in the long run.
Back in the 70's 80's we were going to a lot of swinging parties (their was a regular group of us from a nudist club and we would have casual visitors as well now and then) I was off with a woman I went with regularly at the parties, we were talking post fuck and we're heading for the shower which was the norm thing at these parties, I made the comment that one thing I missed at the parties was going down on a woman who tasted and smelt like a woman and I admitted that I liked cleaning up a fresh cream pie, all the women would arrive freshly showered and going down on them was like kissing a bar of soap that he'd been washed with perfume' after some thought she told me that the next party we were at if I was to wait for her she would have a reward for me.
At the next party we acknowledge each other and then she gave me a wink and a nod as she went off with another guy, they were not gone all that long and when they returned to the party she gave him the slip missing out on the obligeretry shower, she came over to me and we headed off to a bedroom, I was soon down on her with her smelling and tasting like a real woman, word got around amongst the women and I soon had other women who would aproch me without showering and a good time was had by all.
so fucking nasty /love it

psychorhino2
Never had more than a twosome, but I have eaten my own cream pie when the girls were ok with it. One chick I was with in college loved for me to share it with her in a french kiss. She was a such a hot slut in the sack but I couldn't stand her when sex wasn't involved, 😂.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
psychorhino2 said: Never had more than a twosome, but I have eaten my own cream pie when the girls were ok with it. One chick I was with in college loved for me to share it with her in a french kiss. She was a such a hot slut in the sack but I couldn't stand her when sex wasn't involved, 😂.

jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
psychorhino2 said: Never had more than a twosome, but I have eaten my own cream pie when the girls were ok with it. One chick I was with in college loved for me to share it with her in a french kiss. She was a such a hot slut in the sack but I couldn't stand her when sex wasn't involved, 😂.

jerk jerk jerk

Agreed!
jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Glad to help
Dave, I'd be glad to bake a cream pie with your lovely wife. I sent you a message and a link to a story you may like.

Leo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:

jerk jerk jerk

Snowballing we called it, wife was not into it so much but I have been with other couples where it was the norm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d love to try but unfortunately my wife doesn’t share my sense of adventure when it comes to sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
how many men eat cream pies from your wives lovers
You would have to ask Angel's ex husband because I was her lover, I made the cream pies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting
Two female fuck buddies insisted that I gave them cream pies for their husbands. I never actually got to meet either husband or communicate in any way. So the least I could do as a thank you was return their hot wives with a reward.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating a creampie from my wife’s pussy
I have never eaten another mans creapie from my wife’s pussy but my wife has eaten my creampie out of another woman’s pussy. She has eaten my creampie out of her friends pussy after I have creampied her and her friend has eaten my creampie out of my wife’s pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mlbigballs said: I have never eaten another mans creapie from my wife’s pussy but my wife has eaten my creampie out of another woman’s pussy. She has eaten my creampie out of her friends pussy after I have creampied her and her friend has eaten my creampie out of my wife’s pussy.

try it you will love it

Forum Level:
A Thinker
First time for me
We were still in the dating stage and I had a lover that who just left my apartment when my future husband showed up. I did everything possible to keep him from eating my pussy as it was still full of cum from the fucking I had just gotten. But he always knew how to just make me melt in his arms and it wasn't long before he was between my legs going to town. Oh my god I am not sure if it was the magic of his tongue or the mere fact that here was a man devouring me after another man had put two loads inside me.
Either way I let go and what he done to me was so magical I was able to get off three more times before he stopped.
Once he crawled up next to me his mouth covered in my juices and another man's cum and began to kiss me I felt like I turned red from my toes to my head. But there was no chance I was stopping by this point.
But as he dropped his second load inside my pussy and said oh my god I have to taste you again as I have never tasted you like this in my life I just said enjoy baby and enjoy he did.
So four loads of cum he drank from me that night with two being his and two being a friend of his before he cuddled me in his arms and we fell asleep together.
I think it was six years later I finally told him I had sex before he came over that night and that is why I had tasted so different.
Funny thing is he said yes you did and several times after that first time you had done the same. Now you know why I love you so much you sexy little minx.
I laughed and hugged him and told him I would feed him cum as long as he wanted.
So yes my husband will eat a cream pie and love me more by the minute. As I do him. I could not count the times since that first night he has enjoyed cum from my pussy, belly, tits and it never mattered if it was his or someone else's cum as what he cared about was it was me he was enjoying. I know I sure enjoyed him eating and licking his way to my heart.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said: We were still in the dating stage and I had a lover that who just left my apartment when my future husband showed up. I did everything possible to keep him from eating my pussy as it was still full of cum from the fucking I had just gotten. But he always knew how to just make me melt in his arms and it wasn't long before he was between my legs going to town. Oh my god I am not sure if it was the magic of his tongue or the mere fact that here was a man devouring me after another man had put two loads inside me.
Either way I let go and what he done to me was so magical I was able to get off three more times before he stopped.
Once he crawled up next to me his mouth covered in my juices and another man's cum and began to kiss me I felt like I turned red from my toes to my head. But there was no chance I was stopping by this point.
But as he dropped his second load inside my pussy and said oh my god I have to taste you again as I have never tasted you like this in my life I just said enjoy baby and enjoy he did.
So four loads of cum he drank from me that night with two being his and two being a friend of his before he cuddled me in his arms and we fell asleep together.
I think it was six years later I finally told him I had sex before he came over that night and that is why I had tasted so different.
Funny thing is he said yes you did and several times after that first time you had done the same. Now you know why I love you so much you sexy little minx.
I laughed and hugged him and told him I would feed him cum as long as he wanted.
So yes my husband will eat a cream pie and love me more by the minute. As I do him. I could not count the times since that first night he has enjoyed cum from my pussy, belly, tits and it never mattered if it was his or someone else's cum as what he cared about was it was me he was enjoying. I know I sure enjoyed him eating and licking his way to my heart.

Brilliant story. I’m surprised he never noticed.

An ex appeared at my house and we started to get it on. I went to go down on her, but she made excuses of it being close to her period. When I eventually slid my cock into her I could tell I was getting sloppy seconds, as could feel a different texture and a different smell. I later found out she had just been fucked by someone else prior to visiting me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Scotchlander
Scotchlander said:
Candy52958 said: We were still in the dating stage and I had a lover that who just left my apartment when my future husband showed up. I did everything possible to keep him from eating my pussy as it was still full of cum from the fucking I had just gotten. But he always knew how to just make me melt in his arms and it wasn't long before he was between my legs going to town. Oh my god I am not sure if it was the magic of his tongue or the mere fact that here was a man devouring me after another man had put two loads inside me.

Brilliant story. I’m surprised he never noticed.

An ex appeared at my house and we started to get it on. I went to go down on her, but she made excuses of it being close to her period. When I eventually slid my cock into her I could tell I was getting sloppy seconds, as could feel a different texture and a different smell. I later found out she had just been fucked by someone else prior to visiting me.

Oh I think he knew whole heartedly and was afraid to lose the thing he wanted more than anything else in the world. Remember when I said I told him he said yes you did and several times after. So he was enjoying our little game and I was far from unwilling to play that game. Yes I call it a game as I know in his mind he knew he could have me anytime he wanted day or night. The teasing I did by walking in somewhere I knew he would be on the arm of another man and dressed in outfits that didn't begin to hide my pussy, ass or tits knocked his cock hard the second he got a look. Then I spent the rest of the time there flashing him everything I could and if I got a chance to whisper something in his ear I will promise you it was as dirty as you could ever expect.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
From her pussy
My first was in a threesome with a good friend who we had threesomes with pretty often. One night we were all in bed with me on my back, my wife on all fours over me sucking my cock and our friend plowing away from behind. I guess we both came about the same time and as he pulled out he shot all over her butt. She pulled herself up to my face and covered it with her open pussy as his load ran down into my mouth. It was something she said she wanted to do for a very long time and I was surprised how much I was into it as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have eaten my own cream pie from my partners. My wife enjoys it she comes fast and super hard from it. Never eaten another’s, but wouldn’t be opposed.