Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Length or girth
I know the optimum answer would be, you need both in proportion, but it also subjective, relating to the individual, so my question is in general. I was having sex with my wife the other night, and I had a penis sleeve on that provides more length, curved up, a vibrating head, a clit vibrator, but does not add much girth at all. We have a verity of toys, sleeves with girth, but all vibrate and ALWAYS has clit vibration. While this sleeve is the longest, it is also the MOST slender. My wife was having a little problem getting it all in comfortably, while on top, but once she does she has a VERY forceful orgasm, but as she was getting it in I ask her if she prefers length or girth, and she said girth. I have to say, after I use a girth enhancing sleeve her pussy feel amazing. I love a sloppy wet stretched pussy. I think I would love to fuck her after someone else has stretched it WAY out and shot off in it. But I don't see that happening, due to her being conservative. But just in general IF the penis your fucking met your expectation, but you could improve 1 thing, what would it be LENGTH or GIRTH?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't remember any woman asking for long and skinny, that would concentrate all the pressure on one small area
against the bottom of the vagina, like being speared, you only feel the tip and it hurts.
Almost universally the preference will be for thick girth....so the question in the question is how much length would
you like if the girth is perfect. I don't want to change either, you can't improve on the perfect full fit we have.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girth
As I had stated in another discussion about size, for me I am fine with and have more pleasure from any thickness and any length up to about 7 inches After that it becomes very uncomfortable. My pussy will start out tight then open to fit the size thin or fat, that being said I do especially enjoy thick girth and a cock that has a slight upward curve.

If this reply breaks our rules please