Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal toys
What u recommend folks......long or thick ?

What do u consider long ? And what's thick ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I've taken 10" long by 3" diameter! It hurt so good!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said: I've taken 10" long by 3" diameter! It hurt so good!!!

Wow that's plenty....long and thick w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve got a collection of different varieties. Small to large, plug style to realistic, static to vibrating. Use different ones for different scenarios. Sometimes I like to slip a smaller one in before running out for some errands. Love walking by people in the store and thinking they have no idea I have this mini-cock or plug up in me.

For general play at home though it is probably a tie between my 8” realistic dildo (don’t know the exact diameter but it’s pretty thick and it has a suction cup base for sticking it the floor or wall for riding it hard) and my largest vibrating plug. Really is a combo of length and thickness for me. Plugs are nice (especially thick ones) because you slip them in, slowly work and stretch your way down to the thickest part (which I agree with the above, should be painful, but in a good way) and once you get past your ass closes around it and holds it in. Large realistic advantages are it has the shape of and actual cock when it’s going in, feeling the head enter until it’s all the way past and then just stiff shaft the rest of the way. Unlike a plug you stay fully stretched the whole time which is great. Disadvantage is that it is tough to keep in hands-free so for me solo it is probably my first choice but if I’m looking for one to incorporate when it’s me and the wife I usually turn to a more traditional plug style.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trypticsoy said: I’ve got a collection of different varieties. Small to large, plug style to realistic, static to vibrating. Use different ones for different scenarios. Sometimes I like to slip a smaller one in before running out for some errands. Love walking by people in the store and thinking they have no idea I have this mini-cock or plug up in me.

For general play at home though it is probably a tie between my 8” realistic dildo (don’t know the exact diameter but it’s pretty thick and it has a suction cup base for sticking it the floor or wall for riding it hard) and my largest vibrating plug. Really is a combo of length and thickness for me. Plugs are nice (especially thick ones) because you slip them in, slowly work and stretch your way down to the thickest part (which I agree with the above, should be painful, but in a good way) and once you get past your ass closes around it and holds it in. Large realistic advantages are it has the shape of and actual cock when it’s going in, feeling the head enter until it’s all the way past and then just stiff shaft the rest of the way. Unlike a plug you stay fully stretched the whole time which is great. Disadvantage is that it is tough to keep in hands-free so for me solo it is probably my first choice but if I’m looking for one to incorporate when it’s me and the wife I usually turn to a more traditional plug style.

jerk I do like the stretch and hands free......sucker toys good.....mmmmm