Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A modest proposal
We're seeing huge changes on NN with the new ID verification requirement. I know that is not an easy change for staff and for users. We've already discussed about it on other topics.
Anyway I'm here for some suggestions to improve the experience on this site, as far as I concern.

1. First of all I think that is very unpleasant to find your NN gallery’s pictures on google search or somewhere else on the net. I know that is almost impossibile to prevent pictures stolen etc. but NN contents should be avaible for registered and logged NN users only.
I removed all the pictures I've uploaded here in the past a week ago. But I can still found them on google. There’s a way to disable the google spreading of our contents?

2. It would be great to have the opportunity to choose if you want to share a single picture with everyone or only with your friends (as well as it works for the bookmarks sharing options); you could add an option menu in photo upload setting (everyone - premium or verified – only friends).

3. A daily limitation for friendship requests for not premium member; not a lifetime limitation as it stands now. With the freedom to accept or decline a request or to block a user and remove him/her from your friend list.

What do you think about it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I totally agree with you my dear.
I really hope NewbieNudes will give a serious consideration to your suggestions, it would be a great improvement. I'd like to be a little more in control on my content.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you go into "your nn" on a desktop and the scrol down the settings, you'll find one that is headed "Allow non members to view your photos"

if you set that option to No, only logged in members can see your pictures. That resolves most of your issues.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Takes a while
i've read in several places that it takes a while for google search, and others to stop showing your blocked or deleted photos.