Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Elon
Elon Musk, since he has gained control Twitter, has proven to be quite the colorful and entertaining character. Well we already knew that, but now with his own far-reaching platform, he has been delivering in spades. And he's only getting started. He sure is red-pilling people, anyway.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1624438288898744328?cxt=HHwWkIDTlYyBlYstAAAA

So who is Elon Musk? Good guy? Bad guy? Just a rich genius? Bad guy turned good? Other way around?

What do you think? For one thing he doesn't seem nervous at all, if you check his other tweets, about aliens from outer space (or interdimensional, why not) invading us. Is he one?tongue wink

By the way, his Tesla cars are pretty awesome in general, but there certainly is truth to the idea that electric car batteries are all-around heavy on the environment. I can tell you an anecdote: last weekend here, we were in the midst of a severe cold wave, with windchill factors reaching -48 degrees Celsius ( -54 degrees Fahrenheit ) and electric cars including Teslas were not starting for days. So, after that we were seeing a rash of ads, with people wanting to sell and get rid of their electric cars. I know these temperatures were extreme, but still.

Anyway, back to Elon. Like him or not, he's an interesting entity.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Trump, MAGA, Musk - 3 rotting peas in a rotten pod.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I think he is a genius and a pioneer although I agree with your assessment of electric cars not being all they are made out to be. They are far from being "green" and in fact may cause more pollution than a traditional car with an internal combustion engine does over the life of the vehicle. Including it's manufacturing process.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Whatever the case, it seems that Elon, (or the entity behind his Twitter profile), sees himself as some kind of master troll. On his page we see posts where he appears to espouse conservative, family and traditional values, and that he loves ''humanity''. Yet in his current profile pic, and that pic of course may very well be changed anytime, we see Elon's face, and just the top part of some kind of red suit he is wearing. That red suit is what he donned last Halloween at Heidi Klum's party, and features a baphomet head on the chest, with an inverted cross. I guess he was trying to tell us something. Elon has stated that he is irreligious, does not believe in prayer, and commits himself ''to the betterment of mankind by employing technology''.

You know what that sounds like? Transhumanism. But that too, is a story for another day.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1. I could care less about Tesla.
2. SpaceX maybe has potential??
3. Buying Twitter opened the window into Big Tech corruption and why Section 230 has to end and all of Big Tech be classified as a public utility. We will see.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So today we are told that Elon was refused by U.S. regulators his bid to test brain chips in humans.

https://fortune.com/2023/03/02/elon-musk-brain-chips-rejected-fda-approval-neuralink-safety-risks/

He says he wants to help, Elon. Well, in any case this is called transhumanism.Taking steps in becoming other than simply human. ''More'' than simply human. By meshing man with machine. Something tells me that in your heart of hearts, you already know how you feel about this. Some will say this is awesome science, others, that something definitely feels off.

What if, what if someone were to claim there already exists medbeds with noninvasive technology, sufficiently advanced to heal illnesses and regenerate bodies like we thought impossible, and also prolong healthy human life? Wait, Tesla has a line of early medbeds. Not that Tesla, but Tesla BioHealing, unrelated to Mr. Musk.

It's as if we are reliving the Wild West all over again, so to speak. Except this time it's a much wilder, space-age version. Cowboys and Aliens, anyone?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Resist is futile, says the Borg.

Skynet is coming.

Dave, why are you doing that?

Now you are more machine than man.

Think about it with such stories of what will see when this stuff moves from SciFi to reality??????🤯

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: So today we are told that Elon was refused by U.S. regulators his bid to test brain chips in humans.

https://fortune.com/2023/03/02/elon-musk-brain-chips-rejected-fda-approval-neuralink-safety-risks/

He says he wants to help, Elon. Well, in any case this is called transhumanism.Taking steps in becoming other than simply human. ''More'' than simply human. By meshing man with machine. Something tells me that in your heart of hearts, you already know how you feel about this. Some will say this is awesome science, others, that something definitely feels off.

What if, what if someone were to claim there already exists medbeds with noninvasive technology, sufficiently advanced to heal illnesses and regenerate bodies like we thought impossible, and also prolong healthy human life? Wait, Tesla has a line of early medbeds. Not that Tesla, but Tesla BioHealing, unrelated to Mr. Musk.

It's as if we are reliving the Wild West all over again, so to speak. Except this time it's a much wilder, space-age version. Cowboys and Aliens, anyone?

Awesome. I'll b able to barf up my lab grown steak with my bionic regurgitation muscles. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:
MitchandDaisy said: So today we are told that Elon was refused by U.S. regulators his bid to test brain chips in humans.

Awesome. I'll b able to barf up my lab grown steak with my bionic regurgitation muscles. LOL LOL LOL LOL

The trick to hold down a lab grown steak a little longer is to have a bowl of larvae first. I don't know, it's what I understand so far from the crowd who is running around in private jets, telling us how to save the world.

So anyway I guess it turns out that way back when, The 6 Million Dollar Man was predictive programming, or wishful thinking after all. I mean, he seemed fairly happy, throwing tanks around, fighting with helicopters.blink tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Elon owns the BBC too now?

Guess I haven't been watching the news.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1646187123077447680?cxt=HHwWgIDUje6dt9gtAAAA

wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: Elon owns the BBC too now?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1646187123077447680?cxt=HHwWgIDUje6dt9gtAAAA

wink

Elon needs to own a company that can build a spaceship to enter orbit versus blowing up in front of us.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said:
MitchandDaisy said: Elon owns the BBC too now?

wink

Elon needs to own a company that can build a spaceship to enter orbit versus blowing up in front of us.

Yeah...kind of neat if he'd manage to apply some nonexplosive technology to his cars too. unsure

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe we should just call him Boomer, 😲

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well, ''Elon'' went on record recently to say that working from home is just wrong.

Suppose it makes sense if your core business is selling cars...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said: 1. I could care less about Tesla.
2. SpaceX maybe has potential??
3. Buying Twitter opened the window into Big Tech corruption and why Section 230 has to end and all of Big Tech be classified as a public utility. We will see.

Agree with most of your points.

I don't agree with ending Section 230. That would eliminate all comments and forums on the internet which would be under US jurisdiction. Because no corporation, or small forum operator, wants to risk being sued over what a commenter says about a person, a company, or a product. Some of the hobby forums I go to are owned and run by small business operators. Getting rid of Section 230 would shut them down. Because they would either a) risk being sued any time a commenter says anything negative or disparaging about a corporation, company, famous person, business, or product, or b) they would have to moderate their forums to death, to the point that no one comes around anymore In other words, it would choke free speech.

There are better ways to encourage free speech on the internet. I think Elon showed us one way to do it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It is being reported that Elon lost 41 billion dollars with Tesla in the past two weeks alone, as the market is currently souring on electric vehicles.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: It is being reported that Elon lost 41 billion dollars with Tesla in the past two weeks alone, as the market is currently souring on electric vehicles.

I heard (but haven't yet independently confirmed) that the market has soured on new vehicles, period. Guess the effects of inflation are worse than the dog-and-pony-show mainstream media would like us to think they are.

So, it wouldn't surprise me if EV sales are dipping.

And an interesting wrinkle in this mess is that if states like California ban the sales of new ICE vehicles in a couple years (removing the largest state in the US from the new sales market -- and there are other states with similar new ICE vehicle sunset laws), and new EV sales are still down, it could lead to a recession, as a large percentage of the US and Canadian economies revolve around the auto industry.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Elon apparently really, really wants to go to Mars. But his Space X rockets keep exploding when he sends them up. Some say it happens when they hit the firmament dome. That would make sense if you believe in biblical cosmology. In any case, what happened to the good old days when as seemingly simple as apple pie we'd send folks on the moon and the president would ring them up out there from a landline on earth and say good job boys? Hmm?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: Elon apparently really, really wants to go to Mars. But his Space X rockets keep exploding when he sends them up. Some say it happens when they hit the firmament dome. That would make sense if you believe in biblical cosmology. In any case, what happened to the good old days when as seemingly simple as apple pie we'd send folks on the moon and the president would ring them up out there from a landline on earth and say good job boys? Hmm?

Makes one wonder what the design flaw is or if it is sabotage????

What Astronaut would pilot a SpaceX ship anyhow with their launch track record???? 😳

I would say that Biblical cosmology is more relevant than it gets its due but not the firmament dome part of it. Those parts are for those not willing to recognize the Omnipotent power behind the creation of cosmology and the life that goes with it. Just sayin' 😎.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: Elon apparently really, really wants to go to Mars. But his Space X rockets keep exploding when he sends them up. Some say it happens when they hit the firmament dome. That would make sense if you believe in biblical cosmology. In any case, what happened to the good old days when as seemingly simple as apple pie we'd send folks on the moon and the president would ring them up out there from a landline on earth and say good job boys? Hmm?

What Astronaut would pilot a SpaceX ship anyhow with their launch track record???? 😳

I would say that Biblical cosmology is more relevant than it gets its due but not the firmament dome part of it. Those parts are for those not willing to recognize the Omnipotent power behind the creation of cosmology and the life that goes with it. Just sayin' 😎.

Talking about the Omnipotent power behind the creation of cosmology here is a sure way to get some more excited than opening a bag of dick pics! Still, there's this persisting story that a God created the firmament and the dome, to separate the waters above from the ones below. Then one day he opened up the heavens for the Great Flood, to get rid of the Nephilim ( angel/human hybrids ) who were running amok on earth. Is that how it goes? Elon needs to weigh in with an opinion.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

Talking about the Omnipotent power behind the creation of cosmology here is a sure way to get some more excited than opening a bag of dick pics! Still, there's this persisting story that a God created the firmament and the dome, to separate the waters above from the ones below. Then one day he opened up the heavens for the Great Flood, to get rid of the Nephilim ( angel/human hybrids ) who were running amok on earth. Is that how it goes? Elon needs to weigh in with an opinion.

What most do not know is that a Great Flood story persists in numerous cultures, that Nephilim are "Giants" and others in ancient history across the board in various cultures, and a dome has a scientific basis but not how the advocates for Biblical Great Flood took place. Goes to things that makes ya go hmmmm.

I think the first Jurassic Park film said it best with Jeff Goldbloom's character always saying, "Life will find a way." Life originates from the Creator and the lifeforce behind/present throughout Earth and the Universe is the key. How that humanity blows it about Omnipotence is the discussion but few get that.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The firmament dome was the viewpoint of ancient cultures that had little access to what we now call modern science. The flood was a story left from the devastating Pleistocene floods that occurred in central Eurasia around 14000 BC or so, and the water went west to the Black Sea. The floods would have wiped out entire regions of people, regions the size of Texas or more. Being that humans lived on Eurasia back then, stories of these floods, and their effect on whatever form of civilization existed in those regions, would have survived. The Biblical account is probably one of those stories. Maybe there was indeed a guy named Noah who survived. Maybe the animals were farm animals. Maybe he had a boat, maybe it saved his family. Whether he existed or not is a matter of faith. The floods' existence is not. It's science.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
What dome?
Dome? What dome? Does this so called dome only allow rockets that NASA launches to pass thru? confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Dome? What dome? Does this so called dome only allow rockets that NASA launches to pass thru? confused

Not sure, but I think it’s something to do with the plane that didn’t hit the pentagon, the faked twin towers collapse, that time man didn’t walk on the moon, one of the kenedys not dying in a plane crash and the bill gates microchip. Probably Jewish space lasers too.

*shrugs*

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said: Dome? What dome? Does this so called dome only allow rockets that NASA launches to pass thru? confused

Not sure, but I think it’s something to do with the plane that didn’t hit the pentagon, the faked twin towers collapse, that time man didn’t walk on the moon, one of the kenedys not dying in a plane crash and the bill gates microchip. Probably Jewish space lasers too.

*shrugs*

Not bad for a starter pack.

To kick the party into high gear you might want to throw in Nephilim Giants, the Roswell crash cover-up and Area 51, chemtrails, Elon is an alien, rigged elections, and last but not least, Faul McCartney. smoke Thankfully we have science to explain everything that has ever been created by...err, science, I guess.