Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New feature - Personal Album
We noticed that many of you were posting photos to your blog or in chat by sending yourselves an attachment and then linking to that.

This problematic because these images were circumventing our moderation process.

Today, we launch the "Personal Album" feature, which is a way for you to upload content to the site, that you might not want displayed in the main gallery, yet still be able to display it in chat, blogs, status or this forum, simply by pasting the link to the image / video.

To use your personal album, simply go to photo manager (link), click the "personal album" tab and then click "upload to album"

Once there, the content will be reviewed, only for legality, (no judgement will me made on the content so long as it is legal) and once approved you will be able to see it as "currently live" status in the Photo manager Personal Album page. When it is live, simply tap the "share" button to get the live link to the content which you can then paste in status, chat, forum or blog sections.

Please note, as part of this change, attachments in PMs are now strictly that, they will only be viewable by the recipient of the PM (so long as that user is premium). Attachments will not be able to be viewed by anyone else with the link to the attachment.

The Personal Album feature is available to all members, regardless of premium status.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just one question
I posted there some pictures and i really like the function. But friends can also see this „personal album“ automatically, or ? They were already commenting there, and i didnt share the pics . Thanks for Info and Greetings, Great Job here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
when the function first went live, the pictures showed in the "recent activity of friends" section. I believe this has now been corrected and only you can see pictures in your personal album until you share them in a blog or status etc.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thanks for your feedback, its really stupid when you post with face and friends are writing you : „Hey , you look so nice with full face „

sidders73 said: when the function first went live, the pictures showed in the "recent activity of friends" section. I believe this has now been corrected and only you can see pictures in your personal album until you share them in a blog or status etc.

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thanks for your feedback, its really stupid when you post with face and friends are writing you : „Hey , you look so nice with full face „

sidders73 said: when the function first went live, the pictures showed in the "recent activity of friends" section. I believe this has now been corrected and only you can see pictures in your personal album until you share them in a blog or status etc.

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's unfortunate that but for the choice some now we need to get our baked goods or plants modded LOL LOL LOL