Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Do Women Like Me Do It?
I feel like the question is more towards women with my body type and boob size.

How do you get confident in a body most people don't want? Because the homepage is just full of the perfect women, I have seen women like myself either leave the site, or hide by not posting anything or not leaving comments. You kind of feel alone, when tall, skinny, and perky boobs ALWAYS win. They are the most followed, most viewed, and most popular due to society telling people skinny and perky is best, causing body dysmorphia.

But yet...some women like me don't let that phase them.

How?

I just don't fit in my body, considering I was always a skinny child. I now just look like my head was taken from a skinny body,and put on a chubby one. I tried losing weight, and no matter how hard I tried, boobs stay saggy and big, stomach ain't flat but was showing some ab, and legs not getting skinny and getting a thigh gap.

Boobs are just disgusting. Lay down, instead of perfectly round and standing, they go lopsided like they're running away and just don't look good.

It just sucks, especially when short too. Boobs look like they'd easily touch my knees.

Just feel like you can do WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more in terms of pictures and stuff when perfect.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Try being yourself versus practicing Perfectionism.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Texas69
Looking at your pics, You are my vision of the perfect woman. I like a little more to cuddle with, and your boobs are to die for. Your hairy pussy is like icing on a cake! Just be yourself, because there are a lot of guys out here that love what you have.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know this will sound like a cliche but it’s about personality. Give me a woman who doesn’t have the ‘perfect’ bod but who has a warmth n sexiness about her.
A nice bod with a bitch attitude is a bad combo.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
raylynn99 said: I know this will sound like a cliche but it’s about personality. Give me a woman who doesn’t have the ‘perfect’ bod but who has a warmth n sexiness about her.
A nice bod with a bitch attitude is a bad combo.

Yes and I don't care how this sounds but 3 former partners were Chubby, Chubby-Thick, and BBW almost SSBBW. 2 were good looking, 1 average and neither very handy about sex stuff. Yet, their personality soared and I mentored them.

Personality is all that matters.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Keep doing what you're doing
To OP,

Looking at your pictures, I see an attractive young woman with a very attractive and desirable body! How very interesting you mention "body dysmorphia", it does seem you are not seeing yourself as others see you.

Thank goodness 99% of people look like 'real people', imho that is what NN does very well, less air-brushed photos. less retouched 'imperfections'. more 'real' people looking like real people, being attractive to other real people.

I find it heartbreaking you've experenced poor responces and harsh words in the past - surely no call for such things, especally when most people here are warm positive and friendly. A friend once told me "it is none of your business what anyone else thinks of you". Of course I argued at the time, but with hindsight, I see he was correct. There is the world of difference between knowing this and applying it, but eventually I have changed my thinking in many ways, this being one of them.

Reading through the other comments in this thread, I can see clearly I'm with the vocial majority who find you attractive, and your pictures sexy, making you desirable. Your post asks "How Do Women Like Me Do It?", your pictures show the answer, well posed, well taken, nicely positioned showong off your form very well! imho, if you can find it within yourself to smile in pics with your face, mouth, or chin. your pics would be astounding. Hopefully one day you might see, or even glimpse them through similar eyes to other lookers here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t worry about what “most ppl want”. As long as one loves me for what I am what do the rest matter? I’m sure the guys you think are drooling over the perfect tens aren’t exactly in a position to have a chance with said women anyhow, and often times they are very high maintenance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Also you are one of the most followed here so obviously you have piqued interest regardless 😊

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I would concentrate more on the comments by men who think you're hot and desirable, as opposed to comparing yourself to the "perfect 10s", whoever they are.

You have positive physical assets they don't have. Concentrate on that aspect. A lot of men are into what you have.

Your boobs are fine. There are men out there drooling over them, just the way they are.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sweetnnasty said: I don’t worry about what “most ppl want”. As long as one loves me for what I am what do the rest matter? I’m sure the guys you think are drooling over the perfect tens aren’t exactly in a position to have a chance with said women anyhow, and often times they are very high maintenance

Excellent point on the "Barbie Doll" issue.

No real man wants a 10 unless that 10 has a personality, moral character that he approves of, and being "real" in some way.

Unconditional love is the foundation of marriage and love.

Unconditional acceptance is how real relationships work even if just for sex, fun, so forth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
I personally think that you look fantastic
Lovely looking great boobs and lovely figure don't worry about what some people say there's lots of guys here that like a real woman and not skinny minis keep posting as you look absolutely fabulous

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crimson You are a Lovely woman
Beautiful eyes. I enjoyed Checking out your pictures.