Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eating Bugs
Tyson Foods has announced a plant to process insects for protein. A $500 million investment to eat bugs.

😵‍💫😵‍💫. Seriously, this kind of investment is the best that they can do????

Climate Activists do not promote solutions to maintain progress + tend to the planet. They truly seek to send humanity back to Cave Man days and attack being human as the great crime against the environment.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmm mmhmmm... nothing like a moth smoothie. Right?

Right?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bugs
We live in Thailand about half the time. Insects are a common snack there. Grasshoppers, crickets, rice bugs, a type of catapillar, other types too. Stir fried with garlic and fresh hot chili, and lime leaves. Even in the 7/11, along with the potato chips, are bags of crickets....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pmdnaa said: We live in Thailand about half the time. Insects are a common snack there. Grasshoppers, crickets, rice bugs, a type of catapillar, other types too. Stir fried with garlic and fresh hot chili, and lime leaves. Even in the 7/11, along with the potato chips, are bags of crickets....

Is it being xxxxxxxxxx on you though? Or is it just part of the culinary landscape?

What a person consumes through their own volition is one thing but being xxxxxxxxxx, as is coming, is another.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bugs
PhallicSupermacyOne said:
pmdnaa said: We live in Thailand about half the time. Insects are a common snack there. Grasshoppers, crickets, rice bugs, a type of catapillar, other types too. Stir fried with garlic and fresh hot chili, and lime leaves. Even in the 7/11, along with the potato chips, are bags of crickets....

Is it being xxxxxxxxxx on you though? Or is it just part of the culinary landscape?

What a person consumes through their own volition is one thing but being xxxxxxxxxx, as is coming, is another.

The way I understand it, is that insects were consumed in, let's say, "lean" times, when food supplies were scarce, and the habit kind of stuck. Toss in the cost of that protein compared to traditional protein sources, made it affordable too.
As far as what's coming here - IMHO - and well, I got one....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not sure why "xxxxxxxxxx" was done with xxxxx????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've had all sorts of insects in Singapore during a midnight walk through a backstreet market. All it tasted like was deep fried batter. No other taste. Just a crunchy snack. They were arranged on a skewer. It's no big deal. Perfectly acceptable as food if prepared correctly.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Well If Plants Eat Them...

scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fear = Control.

Those who want the rest of us to eat insects are laughing it up with their filet mignon and Peking duck.

They're laughing at us in private. The same way they fly to places like Davos in their private jets, shovelling shit into the air by the metric ton in the process, while they want me to stop using my little old car to go to work or to the supermarket, or to the doctor.

Just 15 container ships shovel more pollution and carbon into the atmosphere in one week than all the cars in the world (combined) do in a year.

But they want to ban the car. It's the same with the food thing. Use fear and hysteria to control people. Get them scared that every hamburger they eat is killing the planet, and if the world burns to a crisp in 50 years it's all their fault.

I once read a book called "Fear, Hysteria, and the Madness of Crowds", which dealt with the hysterical outbreaks of violence based on fear throughout history.

Looks like the world is entering one now.

I'm all for healthy diet. But insects? No thank you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said: Fear = Control.

Those who want the rest of us to eat insects are laughing it up with their filet mignon and Peking duck.

They're laughing at us in private. The same way they fly to places like Davos in their private jets, shovelling shit into the air by the metric ton in the process, while they want me to stop using my little old car to go to work or to the supermarket, or to the doctor.

Just 15 container ships shovel more pollution and carbon into the atmosphere in one week than all the cars in the world (combined) do in a year.

But they want to ban the car. It's the same with the food thing. Use fear and hysteria to control people. Get them scared that every hamburger they eat is killing the planet, and if the world burns to a crisp in 50 years it's all their fault.

I once read a book called "Fear, Hysteria, and the Madness of Crowds", which dealt with the hysterical outbreaks of violence based on fear throughout history.

Wow milfchaser you kind of caught me by surprise with this one. I thought you were traditionally more aligned with the philosophies of the powers that (want to) be, but this sounds rebellious. Davos? You've been getting info off the beaten path, or perhaps it has been making its way into the mainstream. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I salute your critical thinking. Yes it is no big deal to eat some crunchy fried bugs if you so choose to, once in a while, but will folks still say it's not a big deal when they start seeing that a steady, daily diet of bugs is what some entities are trying to permanently f.orce upon people? Not sure. And yes these are the entities going around the world in private jets, trying to find ways to ''rule'' the world as they are devoid of empathy, are of service to self versus to others, all the while always eating the finest foods available to man.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

Wow milfchaser you kind of caught me by surprise with this one. I thought you were traditionally more aligned with the philosophies of the powers that (want to) be, but this sounds rebellious. Davos? You've been getting info off the beaten path, or perhaps it has been making its way into the mainstream. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I salute your critical thinking. Yes it is no big deal to eat some crunchy fried bugs if you so choose to, once in a while, but will folks still say it's not a big deal when they start seeing that a steady, daily diet of bugs is what some entities are trying to permanently f.orce upon people? Not sure. And yes these are the entities going around the world in private jets, trying to find ways to ''rule'' the world as they are devoid of empathy, are of service to self versus to others, all the while always eating the finest foods available to man.

Actually, I've said Fear = Control numerous times on these forums, including probably a couple times on the old political one that was taken down. Politically, I'm probably in the middle somewhere, but I hate intensely when political elites try to ramrod their shit on people and take away their freedoms, especially if those freedoms aren't hurting anyone.

I'm not aligned with the elites in any way, shape, or form.. I'm thoroughly working class, and always have been.

Both my parents were factory workers, and I never forgot where I came from.

That said, I live in a country which, for at least a couple centuries, stated that it believes in individual liberty. Even though US governments throughout the decades have mostly ignored those principles, the idea that people should be able to go to work, make a decent, livable wage, and build a home and family without being spoon fed such shit as "you'll own nothing and you'll love it", and "here, eat some bugs, save the planet" and "every time you drive your car to the store you're KILLING THE PLANET" -- the idea of individual freedom still exists.

You can hear it from a lot of people on both sides of the political divide in the US -- the problem being that the people in power use our divisions to separate us, to lead us to believe that the other side is the enemy. Through that deflection, the powerful can keep fucking us with impunity. Division also = Control.

Granted, the politicians in power don't always fuck the common people, but too often that seems to be the case. I think I said several years ago on the political forum that if the politicians in the US do something that benefits the American people, it's often by accident. I still feel that way now.

As for the idea of eating bugs, I'm not into f o r c ing people into eating a certain way. Are we going to start forcing them to only have sex a certain way, to breathe a certain way, to only drink certain things and ban others? And still call that democracy? It's bullshit, really. If meat production is so damaging to the environment (and I'm not sure it is), there are other, better ways to supplement protein in your diet, through plant protein. After all, most people already eat plants in their diet. Even so, I'm not in favor of en f o r c ed veganism or vegetarianism.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Actually, I've said Fear = Control numerous times on these forums, including probably a couple times on the old political one that was taken down. Politically, I'm probably in the middle somewhere, but I hate intensely when political elites try to ramrod their shit on people and take away their freedoms, especially if those freedoms aren't hurting anyone.

I'm not aligned with the elites in any way, shape, or form.. I'm thoroughly working class, and always have been.

Both my parents were factory workers, and I never forgot where I came from.

That said, I live in a country which, for at least a couple centuries, stated that it believes in individual liberty. Even though US governments throughout the decades have mostly ignored those principles, the idea that people should be able to go to work, make a decent, livable wage, and build a home and family without being spoon fed such shit as "you'll own nothing and you'll love it", and "here, eat some bugs, save the planet" and "every time you drive your car to the store you're KILLING THE PLANET" -- the idea of individual freedom still exists.

You can hear it from a lot of people on both sides of the political divide in the US -- the problem being that the people in power use our divisions to separate us, to lead us to believe that the other side is the enemy. Through that deflection, the powerful can keep fucking us with impunity. Division also = Control.

Granted, the politicians in power don't always fuck the common people, but too often that seems to be the case. I think I said several years ago on the political forum that if the politicians in the US do something that benefits the American people, it's often by accident. I still feel that way now.

As for the idea of eating bugs, I'm not into f o r c ing people into eating a certain way. Are we going to start forcing them to only have sex a certain way, to breathe a certain way, to only drink certain things and ban others? And still call that democracy? It's bullshit, really. If meat production is so damaging to the environment (and I'm not sure it is), there are other, better ways to supplement protein in your diet, through plant protein. After all, most people already eat plants in their diet. Even so, I'm not in favor of en f o r c ed veganism or vegetarianism.

milfchaser I might have worded it not specifically enough. I meant that I thought from your posts here and the ones I remember from the old, now removed political forum, that you were traditionally more inclined to not go too hard on what politicians and authority figures say, but not that you necessarily agree all the time with the elite. My first language is still and always French, I use it all the time every day. Some English too but somewhat less. I'll admit I tend to wonder if some things can be lost in translation, but from what I understand, such a thing can happen between two people from different regions in Canada or the U.S.

Daisy is a natural anglophone, she'd be better than me on forum probably but she is having none of it!

I sensed some bite in your reaction to the Davos crowd laughing in our faces and inviting us to live off a diet of bugs, own nothing and be happy. And frankly, it's good to see more folks getting pissed off at such nonsense.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

milfchaser I might have worded it not specifically enough. I meant that I thought from your posts here and the ones I remember from the old, now removed political forum, that you were traditionally more inclined to not go too hard on what politicians and authority figures say, but not that you necessarily agree all the time with the elite. My first language is still and always French, I use it all the time every day. Some English too but somewhat less. I'll admit I tend to wonder if some things can be lost in translation, but from what I understand, such a thing can happen between two people from different regions in Canada or the U.S.

Daisy is a natural anglophone, she'd be better than me on forum probably but she is having none of it!

I sensed some bite in your reaction to the Davos crowd laughing in our faces and inviting us to live off a diet of bugs, own nothing and be happy. And frankly, it's good to see more folks getting pissed off at such nonsense.

No problem, man. No harm, no foul.

On the political threads, what you may have picked up was that I did not share (what seemed at the time to be) many others' almost maniacal hatred of Trump, and I also did not share (what seemed to be) an equally almost crazy adoration for all things Democrat Party. I don't like Trump. He's an asshat. But I don't hate the guy. I think the American nation is beyond the whims of what man or woman is in the White House. The American people survived a lot of shit. Black Americans survived 300+ years of slavery and discrimination. They're still here. We survived a Civil War -- the most destructive war ever waged on this continent. We're still here. We're a tough people. So are Canadians, although -- with their polite and courteous nature -- they may not appear that way at first meeting. But they sent more soldiers to both World Wars before the US ever got involved, and there were no protests, no complaints, they did their jobs overseas and they were tough fighters.

But yeah, on the political threads I may have sounded more right wing than left wing. I can see how that would come across. But the reality is that I am a no-winger. If I were still voting, I'd vote RFK Jr. just to thumb my nose at the status quo, but he has zero chance of getting in. My state is one of the bluest states in the country -- the outcome of the election is already determined before the voting begins. Ain't "American Democracy" great?

Not so sure how the political situation goes up your way in that respect. Are you in Quebec? Or are you a Francophone in one of the other provinces? Just curious. Glad your country didn't split up in the late 1990's when there was a plebiscite.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said:
MitchandDaisy said:

No problem, man. No harm, no foul.

On the political threads, what you may have picked up was that I did not share (what seemed at the time to be) many others' almost maniacal hatred of Trump, and I also did not share (what seemed to be) an equally almost crazy adoration for all things Democrat Party. I don't like Trump. He's an asshat. But I don't hate the guy. I think the American nation is beyond the whims of what man or woman is in the White House. The American people survived a lot of shit. Black Americans survived 300+ years of slavery and discrimination. They're still here. We survived a Civil War -- the most destructive war ever waged on this continent. We're still here. We're a tough people. So are Canadians, although -- with their polite and courteous nature -- they may not appear that way at first meeting. But they sent more soldiers to both World Wars before the US ever got involved, and there were no protests, no complaints, they did their jobs overseas and they were tough fighters.

But yeah, on the political threads I may have sounded more right wing than left wing. I can see how that would come across. But the reality is that I am a no-winger. If I were still voting, I'd vote RFK Jr. just to thumb my nose at the status quo, but he has zero chance of getting in. My state is one of the bluest states in the country -- the outcome of the election is already determined before the voting begins. Ain't "American Democracy" great?

Not so sure how the political situation goes up your way in that respect. Are you in Quebec? Or are you a Francophone in one of the other provinces? Just curious. Glad your country didn't split up in the late 1990's when there was a plebiscite.

I am a francophone. Daisy is an anglophone. Can't say where we are though, but it doesn't really matter. I can say that even as a franco I'm glad the country did not split up in the 90's. Came very close. Canada's prime minister we have at the moment, not good at all. Very WEF. It's scary to think that almost all politicians are compromised once they get near, or at the top. But then if I were to say here my opinion on who really controls governments and top politicos, few would likely agree. Tempers might flare. The old political forum thread was removed because members would get worked up and couldn't stop calling each other names, and it's just against the rules here. nn friendships were lost. Politics or religion, if you want to risk making some folks upset...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Passion-driven beliefs and conversations are life. People need to get over it.

America has the worst President in its history right now in Biden. Trudeau is destroying Canada step by step.

Being "right-wing" is a great thing when dealing with the fallout from Biden and Trudeau. Trump is a mouth but spot-on with policies and a person does not have to get caught up in the hysteria but simply vote for policy.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
These delusional people that think they are saving the planet my ramming shit down our throats seem to be trying to "out-stupid" each other. Next one of them will invent a urine/water separator, the govt will call them a genius, start mass production of that gadget at factories that run on hydroelectric power plants, then ram them down our throats insisting that using tap water is destroying the planet so we need to start recycling our urine in order to save it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: These delusional people that think they are saving the planet my ramming shit down our throats seem to be trying to "out-stupid" each other. Next one of them will invent a urine/water separator, the govt will call them a genius, start mass production of that gadget at factories that run on hydroelectric power plants, then ram them down our throats insisting that using tap water is destroying the planet so we need to start recycling our urine in order to save it.

With an idea like that I think you might be one of the ''elite'' ilp!

I'm kidding! I appreciate you a lot and always thought you are very salt-of-the earth and no-nonsense. I think quite a few people here I could be good neighbors with. For me, I've come to believe that the crazies who are always pushing delusional ideas on people like ''own nothing and be happy'', have something about them that isn't quite human. I mean, the vast majority of people I've come across in life are good. They just want to live in peace, be active, cherish their close ones and be at least alright to others. Average, good-natured folks don't organize themselves to start wars, you know? There is something out there that drives humans to madness, and if we ever want to make this urgent, crucial evolutionary step forward we need to collectively snap the fuck out of it. I know I tend to come up with off-the-wall stuff, but maybe Carlos Castaneda was right in The Active Side of Infinity.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
ilovepussy said: These delusional people that think they are saving the planet my ramming shit down our throats seem to be trying to "out-stupid" each other. Next one of them will invent a urine/water separator, the govt will call them a genius, start mass production of that gadget at factories that run on hydroelectric power plants, then ram them down our throats insisting that using tap water is destroying the planet so we need to start recycling our urine in order to save it.

A Recycling Urine back into a Drinking Water Personnel Kit might not be a bad idea.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Raven2005 said:

A Recycling Urine back into a Drinking Water Personnel Kit might not be a bad idea.

Have at it. I'll stick to drinking filtered water through my refrigerator door.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

I'm kidding! I appreciate you a lot and always thought you are very salt-of-the earth and no-nonsense. I think quite a few people here I could be good neighbors with. For me, I've come to believe that the crazies who are always pushing delusional ideas on people like ''own nothing and be happy'', have something about them that isn't quite human. I mean, the vast majority of people I've come across in life are good. They just want to live in peace, be active, cherish their close ones and be at least alright to others. Average, good-natured folks don't organize themselves to start wars, you know? There is something out there that drives humans to madness, and if we ever want to make this urgent, crucial evolutionary step forward we need to collectively snap the fuck out of it. I know I tend to come up with off-the-wall stuff, but maybe Carlos Castaneda was right in The Active Side of Infinity.

My first experience with fear and hysteria to gain control dates back to the 80's when acid rain was being used to scare people.

I figured out at a pretty young age that fear=power. I just didn't buy into it like many obviously have.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
with 8 billion humans im pretty sure we ALL drinking recycled peeLOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

An excellent point on "madness." Humanity as a species does have this tendency as countless social science research shows not to mention just being a student of history. It is the driving force of the entire Green Movement right now and the Elites fueling the fire know it too.