Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women peeing
What is it about watching a woman pee that you find erotic?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s such an intimate thing. When I was young, there was a girl who lived across the street. We would play behind my grandmothers house and occasionally we would watch each other pee. It was the first time I had ever seen a pussy and the first time she had seen a penis. It still gets me hard today thinking about seeing her pee

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women peeing
Been into being peed on and watching women peeing for years. Started when my family had a pool growing up, we would get out to pee behind the pool. The guys would always have pissing contests to see who could pee the farthest. Some of the girls would too. Was exciting to watch them. Some could pee fairly far too. Would also pee in showers with partners too.
Got into watersports while I was dating the old gf. There are some posts of her on my profile too. One night after we both had cum, I had to go pee, she got up, grabbed a towel and put it under my butt. She started sucking on my cock, I said I wouldn't get hard as I had to pee. She said go ahead and let go. I tried, and then I finally let go. After she drank my pee up, I got hard and then came in her mouth! I did the same for her too. I was hooked! Have only got the current gf to pee in my mouth. I think that she is close to wanting to try! Love pee play and watersports!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing. Watching people go to the toilet isn't sexual at all. 🤢🤮

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it
I get very turned on by seeing a woman pee. Have been peed on before and enjoyed it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its forbidden
It smells and tastes good
The woman feels relief
It's beautiful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Msh1313 said: It’s such an intimate thing. When I was young, there was a girl who lived across the street. We would play behind my grandmothers house and occasionally we would watch each other pee. It was the first time I had ever seen a pussy and the first time she had seen a penis. It still gets me hard today thinking about seeing her pee

This is the same story as I had. We would go on the side of the house to pee together. We were very young. Her sister would also join and do the same. We did pee and then touch together. We didn't know what we were doing. But Yea, now I like to get peed on or pee on anyone. Wonder if it was of them old days we used to that makes me like it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pee souvenirs 😜👅💋
I saw the first time a girl peeing when I was teens. I had my jogging on a forest path when I saw a woman sitting thighs spread showing her pussy spurting strongly pee. I then stopped to watch her. She stared at me and it seemed she was coming being watched.
Once she finished pissing, she left without a word, showing me her bare bum.
Later, I was lucky to meet my wife who are into pee games in the showers.
I also met women men in my business trips who where into water games, women pissing on me while bouncing on me, men pissing in my ass...
I really love strong long spurt white pee, the taste is not acrid.
👅💋

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife peed on me last night. Several drinks were involved so it was a long one. She let the first part shoot all over my cock then stopped it mid-stream and moved up to straddle my face and let the rest out.

She’s done it for me many times but it was always just her humoring me. Last night however, when she was done, she said doing it really turned her on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife used to call me into the bathroom and spread her legs on the toilet so I could watch her pee. Then she started peeing on me in the shower, a bit at a time untill she worked up the nerve to push my head down and pee in my mouth. Recently she we were lying in bed watching a movie and drinking beer. She complained about having to get up to go pee again and said she wished I could go for her. Then she got the idea that I can go for her. She straddled my face and told me to swallow everything. she tried to slow her stream as much as possible but I still missed a bit. Ive got better and not spilling now, and she absolutely loves it. She even offered my services to a friend of hers who was over for some drinks.