Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
People that don't read their messages?
I have noticed that if I check my sent messages, I can tell who has read their messages. However, there are a couple of people that when I check their profile it shows that they visit newbienudes very often, but they never read their messages.
Is there a way that they can check their messages without it showing up as having been read in my sent messages?
There is one woman in particular that I am very interested in and I have sent her several messages, but it never shows up that she has read them.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
The message remains bold until they read it - or just delete it. That's life.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
incubator
Foof for thought .. ...

There is one woman in particular that I am very interested in and I have sent her several messages, but it never shows up that she has read them.

If she has read your letters on previous occassions she may dislike your approach. She may think that reading your PM's shows acceptance of your attentions. Whatever the reasons it is the ladies choice, and highlighing it here may confirm her suspicions.
confused

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Maybe if you send several more messages she will fall head over heels for you.. grin

incubator
foof
foof

WTF? sad

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Thats how i got my wife i just stalked her for a year or so...I would hide in the bushes with my binoculars and watch her ever more.. Then one night she caught me in her bush... She slapped my face for peaking and called the cops... However when i got out of jail i went back to her i had a real interest in her. This time she seen how much i loved her she invited me in and i was just like a story out of penthouse.. lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
/me hides in the bushes outside Dei8 and Chevy's house..... grin

incubator
ahhh butt .... ..........
.. ....did she read all your letters sent from prison? rolleyes

Forum Level:
A Thinker
No she never opened them but i just keep sending... I even sent one that told her when i got out she could watch me stroke for her on cam still no reply wink

Skullet
If you know for sure that she's never opened any of your messages, and you haven't been giving your messages off putting titles, or failed to take account her sexuality/marital status not including you, then I'd speculate that the profile in question could possibly be fake.

IanDBacherie
Precisely what makes anyone think that the addressee has ANY obligation to open or answer ANY pm?

This is a very frightening and disturbing thread....

Stalking is OK? Yeah, right....

Skullet
having read through this thread again I really can't see where anyone said people are obligated to read or reply to messages, if I'm being honest I can't even see anyone implying that. confused

icemaniac99
Move on! take it as a hint that she doesn't want to converse with you. Their's other fish in the sea, but you may want to approach them differently.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^
WURD!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks a bunch guys. If you will go back and read my question, I stated that unless there is a way for her to read my messages without it showing up in my sent messages as having been read she HAS NEVER, NEVER read the first one.
Thanks anyway.

trucksnfucks
dick, there is no way for her to read any of the messages without you knowing. no one can hide that from others.

Distant Lover
"There is one woman in particular that I am very interested in and I have sent her several messages, but it never shows up that she has read them."

- dickhardy

She is probably not attracted to you. Wake up and smell the coffee.

JetJackson
I would have to agree with most of what has been said already, but,,,,,having said that, there is always room for common decency or manners, and if the recipient doesn't want any further messages, then they could just send a message, saying Thanks, but no Thanks!, at least that way you would know they don't want any further communication, rather than not opening the previous messages sent. I know there is no obligation on the part of the recipient to reply, but,,,,,, 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know how to make this any plainer. SHE HAS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER READ ANY OF MY MESSAGES!!!!!
So, how can she not like what I have said? Wow, I ask for help and get chewed out.

IanDBacherie
NOW it is clear! OK....
She has never read any of your messages.

I get that. Here is what I don't get.

Why do you keep on sending her messages?

She is not reading them. YOU don't seem to get THAT!!!

THAT is a message: "I am not going to read your messages."

You are stalking someone when you continue to send messages that are clearly unwanted, unopened and unread.

Wake up, dood... The lady doesn't want to talk. WTF??? are you brain-dead?

Skullet
IanDBacherie
Calm down dude you'll give yourself heartburn. I get it that your trying to protect the fine ladies of NN. But lambasting a first time poster really isn't helping anyone. Besides the fact if a good looking girl had come on here and asked the same question, there would have been 6 pages worth of guys falling over themselves to be helpful.

icemaniac99
Maybe tell us her name so we can try to message her. If one of us gets a response you will know that it's not her mailbox, and it's just your messages she is not opening. I think if somebody deletes a message it looks as if it was unread, because essentially it was never read!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Fuck it lets shoot her.. damn if i read all my pms, well to tell the truth i dont get pms so it wouldnt take long... However if i did i may just not read them because i dont care.....

valleybud
Skullet
"Calm down dude you'll give yourself heartburn. I get it that your trying to protect the fine ladies of NN. But lambasting a first time poster really isn't helping anyone. Besides the fact if a good looking girl had come on here and asked the same question, there would have been 6 pages worth of guys falling over themselves to be helpful."

Your words...

and there's nothing wrong with you feeling that way...but still...the way I see things...this site is mostly made up of men...not like the RW...so...that being said...

Is it really fair of you to be so harsh with Ian for his comment? The "true ladies" here at NN are but a precious few...and they deserve to be (in my opinion at least) held upon a pedastle....

Chivalry isn't dead pal...

Skullet
valleybud
While I can see where your coming from, I don't really agree with that way of thinking. I don't treat people differently with regards to male or female ratio, or if I'm in the real world or online, I try to be equally respectful to the best of my ability. If my comment seemed harsh then I apologise as it wasn't really intended that way. smile

valleybud
no worries Skull...
and no apologies necessary... smile

maybe I'm just as "old-fashioned" as Ian is eh? wink

In my opinion...the OP seems to be having trouble grasping the fact that his PM's are being ignored...and he's whinging a bit about it...maybe hoping for a bit of sympathy...

Plenty of good people made the attempt to explain to him the "why's"...long before Ian lashed out at him...

Sometimes it does take a sharp rap with a blunt object to gain one's attention... tongue

That was my impression of what Ian was attempting to do...

I offer my apologies to you also....I intended no harm....

Skullet
I was going to mention it being a possible generation thing but I didn't want to seem rude. smile

In fairness the guy was whinging a bit, but I felt it was due to frustration. If you've taken the time to write what you feel is a polite and well worded message, and the recipient doesn't even read it I can see how people could find that frustrating, we are only human after all. smile

Often though a sharp rap with a blunt object is the only way forward. grin

No harm done my good chap, if we were closer a manly hug would be called for right now. grin

valleybud
Skull....
No matter the generation...you and I both have been frustrated at one time or another...and sometimes...the only obvious choice is to move forward...with, or without, the extra lumps from being bludgened...lol

(btw...Ian is sooooooooooooooooo much older than I am!) *jabs sharp stick into Ian's rib* tongue

I accept your manly hug...and offer another in return...

Cheers mate..

Skullet
Fortunately my good man we were able to move beyond our frustrations in a constructive fashion, with or without the odd lump here and there. I guess some people don't deal with frustration with quite so few lumps. grin

Lol about Ian being older, thank you that should take the heat of me. tongue

Manly hugs all round my good man. smile

IanDBacherie
I will have a glass of wine tonight... (OK, another) and I will read this thread again then. Until then, let me simply point out to Skullet that ... first time poster or not... the "gentleman" has been here for three years!!!

dickhardy

Posting or not, that is long enough to "get" the norms of this forum and this site. I still think that if the lady (whoever she is) did not answer two or three PMs, the message should be loud and clear... STFU!!! and continuing to send her messages... whoever she is, where ever she is, whatever she is, is prima facie harassment and stalking.

WE told him twice what the deal was... and STILL he came back with this sense of being entitled to a reply. He got his rely: Silence. And he refused to accept it.

Sorry. Be as harsh as you want; I'm a grown up man.... I can take it. But that will not deter me from bitch-slapping this horny old man who DEMANDS the attention of a woman on this site. I have a very strong inclination to nurture and protect (and tease and snuggle) the treasures of this site... its beautiful and feisty and strong women.
And to be perfectly frank, it really pisses me off when men (regardless of age) treat a woman like a commodity and like she has some obligation to meet the man's expectations....

And stalking and harassment has no place here.

I didn't intend to go on like this, but fukit... I love my women friends here and that sort of thing is totally out of line.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I have learned one thing by this -- don't ask for a simple answer to anything on here. In fact, that will be my last post.