Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
CYCLING
I know people are going to tell me cycling isnt a hobbie BUT there wasnt any other categories.

Started about 5 years and went into my first cycling event in 2010 35km / 22 mile charity event (and survived)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jonjk
No they won't and yes it is, it's a pastime isn't it? blink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We bike ride for fun a couple of times a week, nothing serious just to relax. We usually only do two to eight miles. devil angel

mtb123
We love cycling.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
I try to ride a couple of times a week...at least when it's warm grin

my poor bike has been sitting on the front porch since December....no signs of moving soon sad

sloppy_joe
my wife bought a mountain bike 2+ years ago and i assembled it for her... it sits where i finished it and with the exception of a few yearly tire pressure checks it goes untouched... its in the way of several bench tools and when asked ...hey when ya gonna ride this thing... its to cold, its to hot, its to windy, the sun isn't right ... i really bought it for you...
maybe tomorrow.... ect ect ect... what a waste of money!!!! curse curse curse curse curse

_forreal_
About the most arrogant bastards that I know are cyclists. When I am driving if they are on the outside of the white line I will give them space because I see common sense and decency on their part. If they are on the line they are going to feel the wind.............real strong and if they are to the right of the line the fuckers are going to have to clean the shit out of their tights.wink

I have more of them flip me the bird and I don`t give a rats ass.............they should be grateful they are still alive cause I am grateful I don`t have to fill out a lot of paperwork. Many of them cycle for health................right? Then why in to fuck are they so stupid as to play Russian roulette with a 18 wheeler or a 4 wheeler for that matter?

Some are smart but most are dumber than a box of rocks until the day they are mashed on the road like a freaking chipmunk.

Good Day

_forreal_
Further more.............I`ve gotta tell ya...............if they are riding too far to the left of the white line and there is a on coming car.......................I will take them out rather than collide head on with a on coming vehicle. I`m innocent and so is the on coming vehicle..........why should we pay and as far as that goes............there may be less of a mess. wink

_forreal_
did it again
"if they are to the right of the line the fuckers are going to have to clean the shit"

should be "left of the line" blink

bareleggedgirl
I would say that cycling IS a hobby. If not a hobby its certainly nice to do anyway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I ride about as often as I can weather permitting. I'll usually ride 10 miles out to visit my dad usually stay much too late to ride back though.

Anony'miss'
i would say its a hobbie/interest. i love riding and have gotten into the habit of riding to work.

DanajustDana
We ride quite a bit, we're fortunate to have an advanced cycling trail minutes from our home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say cycling is a hobby; although I do it mostly as way saving some cash by riding to work during the summer.
Great way to lose some winter weight as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cycling
Cycling is a great hobby. I go out most weekends round Kent/London border. Any one fancy meeting up for a ride?

sdy100
I am in to cycling. I cycle everyday, keeps the body healthy, and with the fuel prices rising it doesn't cost anything,apart from the bike! I also do racing and sportives and have cycled around quite a few countries in the world.

mr richard glass
I love cycling. I raced road bikes when I was a teen, nowadays I just get out once in a while for some mt biking.
In regards to an earlier post regarding arrogant cyclists, I have this to say.... A bicycle is a vehicle and is supposed ti ride in the road and obey all traffic laws as a car would. In most areas it is illegal to ride bikes on the sidewalk, not to mention unsafe. Also cars are legally supposed to treat a cyclist as they would another car, such as only passing in safe legally designated passing zones. So the smart cyclist owns his or her piece of road so that inconsiderate drivers dont kill them and others by passing innapropriately or running them off the road. It is much safer to ride in your lane of the road and be fully visible then it is to ride in the shoulder.

Have fun and be safe.

jake38uk
Cycling is a PASSION to many riders, they live their lives around it, for lots of people it is a hobby, but it doesn't stay that way for long! I ride and race as often as possible.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
havent been on my bike in a while i used to ride every where then i got me a motorbike then that changed lol guess im just getting lazy

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I was doing 10 to 15 miles about 5 days a week, but since the end of July I haven't had the time. It's frustrating the hell out of me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Count me in. I've been cycling for over ten years now. Started out mountain biking, moved to road and then discovered triathlon/duathlon a couple years ago. I try to get 800km per month but when winter sets in it goes down to only a few hours a week thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I bought my first serious road bike 20 years ago. During the summer months I often do rides of between 50 and 130miles. I find that all that exercise keeps my ass in tip top shape wink

Paledude
Hooked on cycling
I've been cycling heavily for the last 8 years, daily commute and some longer event rides. It works out to be thousands of miles per year. Typical cyclist body: toned legs and ravaged (skinny) upper body. I had laser and electrolysis done to my legs. It's embarrassing sometimes at yoga class when my legs are smoother than some of the women in class :|

Forum Level:
Just getting started
_forreal_ said: About the most arrogant bastards that I know are cyclists. When I am driving if they are on the outside of the white line I will give them space because I see common sense and decency on their part. If they are on the line they are going to feel the wind.............real strong and if they are to the right of the line the fuckers are going to have to clean the shit out of their tights.wink

I have more of them flip me the bird and I don`t give a rats ass.............they should be grateful they are still alive cause I am grateful I don`t have to fill out a lot of paperwork. Many of them cycle for health................right? Then why in to fuck are they so stupid as to play Russian roulette with a 18 wheeler or a 4 wheeler for that matter?

Some are smart but most are dumber than a box of rocks until the day they are mashed on the road like a freaking chipmunk.

Good Day

think about this when your dumb ass is in jail for killing someone ! Stupid comment!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I cycle maybe 6-8 km a day (5 miles more or less). Road bike, take my time. I have a nearby area that is relatively rural and parts of it are woods. Very relaxing.

TheViper
Mountain biking! Yeah! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know what i would do without my bikes.
I do couple of off road sportives per year, this year i have stupidly entered a 24hr race in germany. Can't wait.

Belgium1991
always loved watchin bike races on tv (RVV, paris roubaix, tour de france etc) When covid started I bought a racebike myself.
Have been riding as much as possbile since then, depending on the weather of course smile don't like riding in the rain or cold.
It's clear i don't have a lot of talent but it's nice to go out on a ride with friends. ussualy we do 60km or 90 km in the weekend. During the week i try to ride 2times, 1 hour on my indoor trainer.
In sepember me and a friend want to try to climb the mont ventoux smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I need to get both my bikes tuned up, sadly the best I have been able to this year has been the stationary bikes at the gym. It sucks because I'm wanting to do a 140+ mile (round trip) trail that starts near me.

beefflaps
some people fall down when they are riding a bike